You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Museum of Dead Adventures

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2005, 01:31 AM   #41
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

There are also reports about other cancelled games on that site.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:51 AM   #42

Hi there,

the "Indiana Jones and the Iron Phoenix" article will be updated this weekend, after talking to Bill Stoneham and Anson Jew we got some nice new information and a never-seen-before sequence of frames from a test animation!

btw, please always link to http://pcgtw.retro-net.de, not to any of the sub pages. I know I should add some javascript that reload the menu frame automatically, but I'm a little lazy...

Last edited by pcGTW Webmaster; 03-25-2005 at 05:06 AM.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:50 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDMaster
I never even heard this game, it certainly did look promising. By the way, I didn't even know Ron worked with Cavedog, I sure hope he did not work on those two big Total Annihilation turkeys!
Total Annihilation a turkey? Tons of people consider it to be one of the best rts games ever made.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:52 PM   #44
Citizen of Bizarro World

It would be interesting if the story of Warcraft Adventures was adapted to become a mod for Warcraft III, similar to the RPG orc campaign from the Frozen Throne. All the conventions of the ag genre are already in place in that engine: point and click movement, an inventory...hm, I wonder how conversations would be handled. Maybe a mod for World of Warcraft would work even better. If the fans knew enough about the story, they could do this themselves.
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 04-10-2005, 12:26 AM   #45
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Didn't the some of the story elements and such already were included in Warcraft 3 & WoW?

I remember reading something like that in somewhere?
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.