You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #1

Default Lists

I love lists. I have to admit that not a day goes by while I'm on the net that I dont check up one kind of lists or another. Mostly movie and game related lists so the question is pretty obvious. Is there a chance of some list getting made in the Features category here on adventuregamers?
And I don't mean ones like 'The best adventures of the 90's' or similar lists (altough I love those too) but more like ' The best adventure game covers' or 'What?! I was supposed to combine that?! A list of crazy inventory puzzles' or 'The funniest dialogues' or whatever comes to mind
I know that these kinds of things can be done over the forums and I do check them frequently and enjoy them I would still prefer having a list made by the staff and make it all in a way you made the Aggie awards (which I can't wait to begin since I can experience them in a non-archive form )
Old 11-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

Highly unlikely, at least any time soon. Frankly, it's hard enough just getting all the regular coverage done. I know these are "fun" kinds of articles, but when you're doing the work it still feels like work.

If you like lists, though, have we got a whopper coming up soon. Can't Won't say any more than that for now, though. (And I don't just mean this year's Aggies.)