You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Reader game ratings?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2010, 08:22 AM   #1

Default Reader game ratings?

Isn't it time that AG implement a reader game rating feature? Lately it seems like the scores given by the AG reviewers don't reflect well the general sentiment towards the games. The reviews will be much more useful and gain a deeper perspective if there were a reader score for the games besides the reader comments. What I have in mind is a system a la GameSpot style. Wouldn't you agree?
Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

I'm amused at the notion that a handful of responses represents a "general sentiment", but reader ratings are definitely something we'd like to add, along with about eight thousand other upgrades. But everything takes time and there just isn't enough of it to get to them all. Takes a bit of time just to run the place, after all.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:58 PM   #3
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFrankenstein View Post
Isn't it time that AG implement a reader game rating feature? Lately it seems like the scores given by the AG reviewers don't reflect well the general sentiment towards the games. The reviews will be much more useful and gain a deeper perspective if there were a reader score for the games besides the reader comments. What I have in mind is a system a la GameSpot style. Wouldn't you agree?
I like this idea, after the Jeff Gerstmann incident at Gamespot I usually never go by reviewer scores and just go by user ratings and reviews.