You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Site keeps freezing, I want to visit this forum more!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 PM   #1
Schattenjäger

Default Site keeps freezing, I want to visit this forum more!

Is there anything I can do that will stop adventuregamers.com continually freezing up? I just got my internet back after being capped, and it's running fine (for now).

I've experienced this problem repeatedly, I think this site has a little more to load or something. I'd love to visit here more but I get blocked by continual freezing often!
Old 11-19-2009, 05:17 AM   #2

My first guess would be a browser problem. What are you using? Try a different one and see if it persists. If not, then try updating your usual browser.

Could be something completely different, though, but I'm not having any problems whatsoever on this site.

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13
Old 11-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #3
Banned User

Send a message via ICQ to D.ZorgO
Default Site keeps freezing I want to visit this forum more

On the 20th, the site was down for hours, then on the 21st, it said that the account was suspended. Zipper or Tom, I enjoy this site and I would love to see it stay functioning. But what the frack happened?
Old 11-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #4
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizman View Post
Is there anything I can do that will stop adventuregamers.com continually freezing up? I just got my internet back after being capped, and it's running fine (for now).

I've experienced this problem repeatedly, I think this site has a little more to load or something. I'd love to visit here more but I get blocked by continual freezing often!
Can you clarify what you mean by 'freezing up'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.ZorgO View Post
On the 20th, the site was down for hours, then on the 21st, it said that the account was suspended. Zipper or Tom, I enjoy this site and I would love to see it stay functioning. But what the frack happened?
Okay, neither of those things happened. As the person who gets the nagios alerts, I can pretty safely say the site has been up for quite a while now.