You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback A review of Broken Sword Directors Cut for Wii?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2009, 11:56 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to KFMN
Default A review of Broken Sword Directors Cut for Wii?

Hi. I'm just wondering if we'll see a review for the directors cut of Broken Sword for the Wii, and not just the one for the DS? Or is the releases the same? If so, then nevermind.

All the best,

Kasper.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:24 PM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

There are currently no plans to, no. The DS and Wii versions can't be considered the same as each other, but since the Wii version is far more similar to the PC original, there aren't as many relevant differences to warrant a whole review.

That said, if someone wants to send us a copy, we'd be glad to reconsider. And we may get to it one day anyway, but no promises.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:40 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to KFMN

Ok. I was really hoping for this review, because it's really one of the few points as to if I would bu a Wii or not. But I understand. Thanks for the answer!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:06 AM   #4

I was holding out for the Adventure Gamers review too, but I guess the reasoning makes sense.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:10 AM   #5
Hopeful skeptic

Well, don't get me wrong. The reasoning, while true, is primarily based on: we don't have the game. We weren't sent a review copy of either version, and none of us have bought a Wii copy for ourselves yet. We're covering other Wii ports, and I'd be happy to get to Broken Sword as well. Gotta have the game first, though.