You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Aggies History Needed

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
jako

Default Aggies History Needed

I really appreciated the 2008 Aggies Awards presentation feature. Besides giving props to the great games of the last year, for me personnally, it provided a great resource to remind me of a game or two that I may had forgotten about so that I now know to go out and get a copy.

In this latter regard, as soon as I finished reading about the 2008 Aggies I wanted to read about the 2007 award winners. Which brings me to why I'm writing this thread (or suggestion really) - either, A) 2008 is the inaugural year for the Aggie's B) I don't know how to find past Aggies features on the AG site or C) The past articles are no longer published on the site.

If it's either B or C, could someone please point me to the articles and\or re-publish them or something? Even if 2008 is the inaugural year for the Aggies, I would like to see "The Aggies" as a permanent menu item maybe between the "Underground Games" and "FAQs". Or at least more easily accessible under "Features".
Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

Welcome to AG, bajacobs.

This year's Aggies were the first-ever, so you're on your own for older games, I'm afraid. Hopefully we'll have you covered from here on out, though.

The Aggie feature will be easily accessible somewhere year 'round (not sure where it'll go, but it won't be hard to find). We'll also soon be introducing another permanent (but continually updated) feature that highlights the best recent adventures, for the very reason you mention.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:12 AM   #3
Dungeon Master

Conducting some sort of "Retro-Aggies" for past years would be a splendid idea, though. Maybe not before the regular Aggies establish their own identity as truly annual prizes -- but eventually.