You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-23-2003, 11:07 PM   #1
Puts the 'e' in Mark

Default Attn. Mac users

I saw AG on a Mac today and the justify text align was a bit problematic. Also, images didn't appear to line out properly. (For example, Jane isn't aligned to the right on this page http://www.adventuregamers.com/display.php?id=261 )

Are there any Mac users who experienced these same problems? If so which browser.
Old 09-23-2003, 11:42 PM   #2

Send a message via ICQ to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via AIM to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via MSN to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via Yahoo to The Poisoned Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek
I saw AG on a Mac today and the justify text align was a bit problematic. Also, images didn't appear to line out properly. (For example, Jane isn't aligned to the right on this page http://www.adventuregamers.com/display.php?id=261 )

Are there any Mac users who experienced these same problems? If so which browser.
I can check for you tomorrow during my computer lab. We use Macs.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:42 AM   #3

Send a message via ICQ to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via AIM to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via MSN to The Poisoned Pawn Send a message via Yahoo to The Poisoned Pawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poisoned Pawn
I can check for you tomorrow during my computer lab. We use Macs.
I tested today on IE5.1 for the Mac, and I did notice the text wasn't justified, and the image was aligned to the left.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:31 PM   #4
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

The Jane Jensen image is right aligned properly in Safari, and the text is justified. However, below the "Project Jane-J (working title) Release date: unknown Developer: unknown Publisher: The Adventure Company" box on the far right, there is a giant white void down the entire page. If that was intentional spacing in the design then good enough, it works However, if not, you might want to stick an "align=right" in your table tag for that box and make sure it hasnt got any super funky thing going on with it. ... or something.

"I was one of the original lovers." - Evan Dickens