You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2007, 12:09 PM   #1
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom
Default Can't login...

I don't seem to be able to sign in using FireFox, I type in my user name and password and it says that I'm logging in, but when it gets back to the forums it says that I'm not logged in.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
Freeware Co-ordinator

Sounds like it might be related to the new server because other people have reported the same problem here.

According to Jake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
If you're having login problems, the domain name might not have properly refreshed for you yet, or maybe you should try clearing your adventuregamers.com cookies in your browser prefs.
Hope that helps.
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 06-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #3
Friendly Server Admin

If you're having trouble logging in and are accessing the site by IP address, that's probably your problem. You may have trouble until your DNS refreshes to the new nameservers.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #4
Super Moderator

I was having a horrible time logging in as well and I finally got it. Delete your cookies (adventuregamers.com and forums.adventuregamers.com) and delete your cache (Firefox)/Internet files (IE). I got in using both browsers doing that.
Old 06-28-2007, 07:52 AM   #5
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

I'm now at my brother's house and here this works, because I haven't visited the forums on his computer before, but on my own computer I got the login problem, even when I cleared the cookies and cache.

I have to try it again tomorrow perhaps.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 AM   #6
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Ahh, now it works. Niiiiiiiice.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.