Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/)
-   -   Dreamfall (review) (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/14429-dreamfall-review.html)

Panthera 04-17-2006 07:50 PM

Dreamfall (review)

When will we get the Dreamfall-hands on then? Have you finished arguing about who's going to review it? :P

I really want to hear your (the site's) opinion of the game before i recieve it.
(I have preordered the norwegian version witch I'm supposed to get the 28.)

P.S sorry about the bad english just now, I'm tired and it's early morning, my brain isn't fully functioning..

Jackal 04-17-2006 08:04 PM

There will be a review coming hopefully within a week. There was no point doing a hands-on preview, as there would have been so little time between that and the actual review. And really, we've covered the game so much for so long that there really wasn't a whole lot left to say. :P

Panthera 04-18-2006 07:23 AM

Thanks. I'm really looking forward to your review it means a lot to me to hear what other AG's think about the game.. Besides I always go here to get a review of an adventure game.. :)

RaMa 04-18-2006 07:48 AM

Looking forward to the review too :).

And I don't care what you think! I'm doing a review right after my hands-on! :D ;) (well, that might actually be somewhere in May, since I'll be receiving the game around April 30th... Oh well :))

Jackal 04-18-2006 08:11 AM

Hey, I didn't say others shouldn't. :D

If the schedule weren't otherwise so packed with new releases, we still might have done one. But (deep breath!) Crime Stories, Daemonica, Bone 2, Barrow Hill, Keepsake, CSI, Paradise, Pathologic... are keeping everyone pretty busy in the meantime. :crazy: Plus Bone Week, which I thought was pretty fun. :)

RaMa 04-18-2006 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal
Hey, I didn't say others shouldn't. :D

Phew. Thank god! ;)

Quote:

If the schedule weren't otherwise so packed with new releases, we still might have done one. But (deep breath!) Crime Stories, Daemonica, Bone 2, Barrow Hill, Keepsake, CSI, Paradise, Pathologic... are keeping everyone pretty busy in the meantime. :crazy: Plus Bone Week, which I thought was pretty fun. :)

I'm glad I'm running a fansite :P.

Spiwak 04-19-2006 04:06 PM

AG should have more than one review for a game like Dreamfall. What else are all the AG reviewers going to be doing for the next week anyway? That's right, playing Dreamfall.

Dale Baldwin 04-19-2006 04:08 PM

Only the American ones :(

Jackal 04-19-2006 04:57 PM

There's a big difference between playing for fun and reviewing a game.

But never mind that. Why on earth would we give Dreamfall two reviews? It doesn't deserve more consideration than any other game.

Karmillo 04-19-2006 05:15 PM

Yeah they dont even have a review for MI2 yet!

Panthera 04-19-2006 05:24 PM

MI2 = Mission Impossible 2? just a wild guess, :P what's MI2?

Jackal 04-19-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
Only the American ones :(

Dale

Not just Americans.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera
MI2 = Mission Impossible 2? just a wild guess, ;P what's MI2?

That would be Monkey Island 2. :)

Dale Baldwin 04-19-2006 05:54 PM

Canadians too then ;)

Melanie68 04-19-2006 05:59 PM

...and people who ordered the Limited Edition which won't ship til the 30th. :P

Jackal 04-19-2006 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dale Baldwin
Canadians too then ;)

Thank you. Please, hate us both equally. :D

Panthera 04-19-2006 06:34 PM

Quote:

That would be Monkey Island 2. :)

oooh..Duh... :shifty:
How do I pan myself in the head?
:pan:
:crazy:
Panthera

Does this work?

EDIT: apparently need to move the head a bit..

jjacob 04-21-2006 07:09 AM

Looking forward to the review :) Although the game's (hopefully) already on its way here, I wouldn't know since my email account has decided to change its password :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Panthera
How do I pan myself in the head?

:P Like so: [*pan]Panthera[/*pan] (without the * stars) would look like:
Panthera

Jackal 04-21-2006 07:13 AM

Dreamfall review coming this weekend. :)

And for panning convenience, we also have a button that adds the tags for you! (Only in the Post Reply option, however, not Quick Reply).

Karmillo 04-21-2006 07:41 AM

Whens the MI2 review coming?

Panthera 04-21-2006 07:41 AM

Panthera

Ooooh.. Thank you.. ;)