Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Feedback (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/)
-   -   New staff, part... I've lost track (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/feedback/13742-new-staff-part-ive-lost-track.html)

Jackal 03-09-2006 05:25 PM

New staff, part... I've lost track

...CLICK!...

Yeah, that's right. No more revolving door. :( It was causing a draft and staff were taking too many sick days, so we've gone back to the old fashioned model. Hasn't stopped me from adding staff, though!

Today we welcome two new members to our Underground staff. First up is Andrew MacCormack, from, as he calls it, "Bonnie Scotland!" I kinda like the idea of adding random women's names to countries, so Andrew has made a fine contribution to AG already. Andrew's got plenty of props for being on the UG team, being the creator of the Princess Marian series. You can find Andrew lurking on the forums under the name "SSH".

Next up is Gunnar Harboe, who currently resides in the Theresa United States, but originally hails from Amy Norway. Gunnar's been very involved in the amateur community, and it'll be great to have his keen and penetrating insights directed away from AG instead of at it. :D Continuing the recent trend of changing forum names, Gunnar's form presence may come off a little "Snarky", but we found out he really just needed some rest. From here on out, people will get to know Gunnar as he is "After a brisk nap".

I know these two will be awesome additions that are going to help kick our Underground coverage into overdrive! Welcome, Andrew and Gunnar!

Kingzjester 03-09-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal
Next up is Gunnar Harboe, who currently resides in the Theresa United States, but originally hails from Amy Norway.

That's brilliant.

fov 03-10-2006 09:43 AM

Welcome, new staff. :)

Karmillo 03-11-2006 01:07 PM

Congrats to you both!

I may have missed this but whats snarky changing his name to?

Dale Baldwin 03-11-2006 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackal
people will get to know Gunnar as he is "After a brisk nap".

You lazy reader!

Kurufinwe 03-11-2006 01:28 PM

Does this mean Karmillo is going to change his name to 'fov'? This is getting difficult to follow. :crazy:

Melanie68 03-11-2006 02:17 PM

You are all as bad as microbiologists......

(crickets) - yeah, I know. Noone is probably going to get that.

Karmillo 03-11-2006 08:38 PM

erm...something about focusing on small things or something?

Melanie68 03-11-2006 09:08 PM

First off, I should say welcome to the newbies (relatively speaking)! :P

And I was referring to microbiologists' bad habit of continually changing the names of bacteria. It gets confusing. :D [/geeky scientist]

Karmillo 03-11-2006 09:12 PM

Like yakult?

After a brisk nap 03-13-2006 09:38 PM

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

The AG team is truly a great group, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I haven't quite got up to speed yet (to be honest, I'm only just starting to pedal), but I hope I'll be of some use. I can... read stuff. And then mention it. If I remember to.

Yeah, I agree the whole identity game is confusing, but there are... reasons. :shifty:

Anyway, the metamorphosis should now be complete, so go ahead and forget everything that happened up until this point.

Karmillo 03-15-2006 01:04 PM

wait...which one are you :confused:

I though..but...Gunner...SH..

:crazy:
*pop*

Melanie68 03-15-2006 05:42 PM

Gunner = After A Brisk Nap = the artist formerly known as Snarky*

*I think I have that right.

Dale Baldwin 03-15-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie68
*I think I have that right.

*applause*

Jackal 03-15-2006 06:21 PM

Except for spelling his name wrong. And blowing all the caps on his new forum name. But other than that, yeah. :P

Melanie68 03-15-2006 06:48 PM

I blame Karmillo for the spelling error. :devil:

But I have no excuse for the caps... :frown:

:D

Sorry Gunnar.

Edit: I should add -
Mel

SSH 03-16-2006 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by After a brisk nap
Thanks for the welcome, guys!
The AG team is truly a great group, and I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I haven't quite got up to speed yet

You can stop sucking up now, we're on the team already. btw, I'm the other one.

AGA 03-16-2006 06:20 AM

That means you'll stop doing me those special favours now? :(

Karmillo 03-16-2006 08:33 AM

Oh..OHHH I thought you meant Snarky was changing his name to gunner after a brisk nap :crazy:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Melanie68
I blame Karmillo for the spelling error. :devil:

Im contagious :frown:

Jackal 03-16-2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSH
You can stop sucking up now, we're on the team already.

Sure, you can, if you want all the rotten assignments. Otherwise, the entrance suck-uppage was only the beginning. :devil: