You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2006, 04:35 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
I boycott Walmart.
There is a Walmart in San Francisco? I was under the impression that one of the nice things about the city is the complete lack of them.

Mind you, I spotted a Taco Bell while walking around in the Marina, which left me absolutely astonished. It haunted me for the rest of the day, wondering who would choose to go there instead of one of the many vastly superior taquerias that are all over the place.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:28 PM   #22
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Bennett
There is a Walmart in San Francisco? I was under the impression that one of the nice things about the city is the complete lack of them.
No, there isn't. Makes it easy to boycott.

Quote:
Mind you, I spotted a Taco Bell while walking around in the Marina, which left me absolutely astonished. It haunted me for the rest of the day, wondering who would choose to go there instead of one of the many vastly superior taquerias that are all over the place.
My boyfriend's one of those people. Don't get me wrong, he absolutely loves authentic Mexican. I think if he had no other choice he would probably trade me for a beef enchilada. But he has a soft spot for Taco Bell...

(Note: I wasn't going to answer because I didn't want to be a hypocrite and go off topic, but two days later with no more responses, it looked so lonely...)