You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback The Sacred Rings - DIARY

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2005, 11:35 PM   #1

Default The Sacred Rings - DIARY

I have a question about the diary.When will be the next update.Oh MY GOD i really can't wait for this game.The First Part is my favourite adventure and i really can't wait for news , screens and so on.And i would like to ask if somebody from AG could ask the developers if it would be a trilogy, because a read somewhere thet it is planned as a trilogy , but still no info.If somebody from AG knows something , please tell me or if you can ask the developers.
Stalin
Old 12-29-2005, 07:19 AM   #2
Hopeful skeptic

Gee, Stalin, I never would have guessed you to be the most enthused about this article.

The setup for the Aura 2 dev diary is an... unusual one, now that you ask. It's actually going to be shared with another adventure site, with each running an alternate diary every other month. I was planning to mention that on yesterday's article, but the other site hasn't yet been confirmed, so part 2 is still TBA somewhere. The next one at AG should run in two months.

We'll see what we can do about an answer to the trilogy question.
Old 12-29-2005, 09:02 AM   #3

Thank you for the Answer Jackal.Two months is very long time but i'll expect the next part .And one more thought - I hope the man which is one one of the screens released a week before isn not Umang .I liked his previous appearance.It was COOL.
Stalin
Old 12-29-2005, 09:58 AM   #4
Gombeto

I really do think that there won't be Aura 3 because it's really nice game, but not as successful as it needs to be released as trilogy.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GombeTo
I really do think that there won't be Aura 3 because it's really nice game, but not as successful as it needs to be released as trilogy.
So you're already assuming the second game is going to fail...wow.
Old 02-01-2006, 08:05 AM   #6
fov
Rattenmonster

The second developer's diary has been posted at GameBoomers.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:29 AM   #7

Thank you Fov .Nice diary.Wouldn't you release it here on the site .It is the second issue right??.But it is too short . I hope June will come soon.
Stalin
Old 02-08-2006, 06:51 AM   #8
fov
Rattenmonster

It's not ours to release. The diaries are being published jointly between this site and GameBoomers. The next one will appear here.