You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Feedback Fables & Fiends is not Kyrandia 1's sub-title

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2005, 10:23 AM   #41
Hopeful skeptic

Okay, pedants and chocolate lovers, I've replaced the despicably offensive ":" with parentheses. (I'd already adapted the articles while everyone was moaning about how unfair thread moves were.) Hopefully this will reset the planet back on its proper axis, and make dark chocolate less bitter. If it doesn't, you're on your own.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:57 PM   #42
The Thread™ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal
Okay, pedants and chocolate lovers, I've replaced the despicably offensive ":" with parentheses. (I'd already adapted the articles while everyone was moaning about how unfair thread moves were.) Hopefully this will reset the planet back on its proper axis, and make dark chocolate less bitter. If it doesn't, you're on your own.
But "Fables and Fiends" is part of the title, not an alternative! So parentheses look wrong too!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 10-26-2005, 02:31 PM   #43
Fum
Indegan Peningald

Jackal, I agree you had reason to move the thread, but you have to admit it also fits where it was originally posted. I'm just saying, a lot of confusion could easily be adverted if the mods weren't fervently moving topics, merging topics, and closing topics willy-nilly. Some things are just better left to be. Oh yeah, and I wasn't aware, but apparently you "slammed" me earlier, and that's not nice.

Am I the only one who finds it irresistible to needlessly aggravate authority figures?

And also, I don’t think that was dark chocolate Melanie posted before, but it looks more like unsweetened baking chocolate, which is definitely bitter.

“Jackal! Jackal! It’s a Jackal! Jackal?”
-Family Guy
Old 10-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #44
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fum
Am I the only one who finds it irresistible to needlessly aggravate authority figures?
Yes.