You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 08:24 PM   #21
Banned User

Who said they were? I didn't said anyone had to answer my questions, but that doesn't mean I can't ask them. I don't think i'm over the line since he attacked me for no reason other than to be a dick. But you don't care about what's right, do you?
Old 10-04-2005, 08:48 PM   #22
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Who said they were? I didn't said anyone had to answer my questions, but that doesn't mean I can't ask them. I don't think i'm over the line since he attacked me for no reason other than to be a dick. But you don't care about what's right, do you?
Let me explain something to you. You are being an asshole. You have been for a while now. I've tolerated you up til now, but here you're demanding an answer to a question that, quite frankly, you don't have any reason to know the answer to. Adventure Gamers is a privately owned and operated site, and we have no obligation to give you any insight whatsoever into our financials. Now, don't get me wrong, we don't have anything to hide. Hell, you might have gotten an answer, had you not started demanding.

So since you've ignored both Jack and I, let me put this in terms that you might understand this time. I want you to stop being an asshole. Whatever personal issues are causing you to start behaving this way, go work them out before you start posting again. Because if you can't control yourself, I can. And I really don't enjoy that.