You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 10:32 AM   #1
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL
Default Beyond Good & Evil

In your answer to a previous question you said that you are interested in storytelling within the action adventure genre. I am curious, have you played Beyond Good & Evil, and if so, do you agree with its approach to storytelling?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #2

I have not really played BGE. I had some difficulties with the visual design and the Porco Rosso style. I probably missed something, I know it is generally highly respected, although it did not sell much (I think that Michel Ancel will sell more copies with King Kong...).
Old 09-29-2005, 01:28 PM   #3

Je profite de ce poste pour poser une question du meme style, connaissez vous Sybéria, de Benoit Sokal.
un point&click, qui ma procuré le meme type de sensation que F°.
Un jeux totalement onirique,qui procure des sensations digne des meilleures livres ou jeux, et qui fait cette meme sensation que F°,celle de laisser a la fin,un des personnages auquel on s'est attaché,et qu'on aimerais encore accompagné de longues heure dans une aventure.

enfaite,de part certain aspect dans la realisation, F° et sybéria se ressemble beaucoup,c'est pourquoi j'aimerais savoir si il y'a un lien?