You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2005, 08:31 AM   #1
Leo

Default Omikron in UK?

First of all congratulations on your game. Here in Ireland it's no 2 in the Pc and PS2 charts in many game stores. That's quite unheard of for an adventure game. I bought it yesterday and can't wait to play it.

What I wanted to ask you is do you know if Omikron is available in the UK? I haven't seen it anywhere and it's not on amazon either. I would really like to get it because I have heard a lot of good things about it. Also is Omikron 2 going to be available in UK?

That's it really. Good luck with your future games.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:33 AM   #2

Hi there,

I am a fan of Omikron and I bought mine from the Sold Out range, I think the site is http://www.sold-out.co.uk (if mods and admins allow links here)

You can get it for ÂŁ4.99

CJ.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:37 AM   #3

It is quite an old game now...

Don't forget that the game is called "Nomad Soul" in Europe (Omikron is the american title). I always had bad luck with my titles...
Old 09-29-2005, 10:35 AM   #4
Leo

Thank you both. I didn't realise Sold Out sold it so I probably will get it sooner or later. Once again good luck with omikron 2.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:07 AM   #5

Is there a difference (like Fahrenheit) between the US and European versions of Omikron/Nomad Soul?

Thanks
Old 10-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #6

I highly doubt it. All the nudity, sex, and violence in that game was in tact on all versions. That was back in 1999 remember...when people had better things to do than worry about "illegal" coffee game hacks.