You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Happy Birthday, Kolorabi!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2005, 03:16 PM   #1
Dungeon Master

Default Happy Birthday, Kolorabi!

Happy Birthday!

Hmm... You hide your age, so I'm not sure what gift would you like. But whether you look like this:

or more like this:

surely you won't mind a man's best friend. Here:

Not too bright, but loyal. And spend the money for anything you may want.

You share your birthday with late René Goscinny, if you wonder what's the pattern behind the pictures. .
Old 08-14-2005, 01:37 AM   #2
Living with my love

Send a message via MSN to Tobbe

Happy Birthday!!
Old 08-14-2005, 10:40 AM   #3

Thank you both!

It's an appropirate gift, AFGNCAAP - I allready have one, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind the company. And I'm a big fan of René Goscinny's works, so that was appropriate too.

As for my birthday, I spent the entire day on the road - my mother got injured while at a vacation on her motorcycle (no worries, nothing big), and I had to bring her home as she wasn't able to ride back. It was a nice trip, though, had to travel through some of my favourite parts of the country (above the "tree-limit", meaning it's too high up for trees, or even shrubs, to grow, very beautiful & alien terrain) to get there. So not exactly the birthday party I had in mind, but nice anyway. And very exhausting.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:00 AM   #4
Living with my love

Send a message via MSN to Tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolorabi
Thank you both!

It's an appropirate gift, AFGNCAAP - I allready have one, and I'm sure he wouldn't mind the company. And I'm a big fan of René Goscinny's works, so that was appropriate too.

As for my birthday, I spent the entire day on the road - my mother got injured while at a vacation on her motorcycle (no worries, nothing big), and I had to bring her home as she wasn't able to ride back. It was a nice trip, though, had to travel through some of my favourite parts of the country (above the "tree-limit", meaning it's too high up for trees, or even shrubs, to grow, very beautiful & alien terrain) to get there. So not exactly the birthday party I had in mind, but nice anyway. And very exhausting.

Great to hear that you had an great b-day, despite the accident, take care of your mother and enjoy the last of your birthday! Again, Happy Birthday!
Old 08-14-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Glad you liked it! Also, it's good to hear that everything ended up OK regarding the injury. Have a nice rest-of-the-day.
Old 08-14-2005, 11:17 AM   #6
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

HappyBirthday!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:46 AM   #7
kamikaze hummingbirds

Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Advanced Search
Quick Links
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online

08-14-2005, 12:16 AM #1
AFGNCAAP
Chilled

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday!

Hmm... You hide your age, so I'm not sure what gift would you like. But whether you look like this:

or more like this:

surely you won't mind a man's best friend. Here:

Not too bright, but loyal. And spend the money for anything you may want.

You share your birthday with late René Goscinny, if you wonder what's the pattern behind the pictures. .

My private Hype-O-Meter:..... 1.Fahrenheit | 2.Voyage | 3.And Then There Were None | 4.80 Days | 5.The Bard's Tale | 6.Metronome | 7.Myst V | 8.Juniper Crescent - The Sapphire Claw | 9.Alan Wake | 10.Bone

AFGNCAAP
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AFGNCAAP
Find More Posts by AFGNCAAP
Add AFGNCAAP to Your Buddy List

08-14-2005, 10:37 AM #2
t_manelius

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday!!

t_manelius
View Public Profile
Send a private message to t_manelius
Find More Posts by t_manelius
Add t_manelius to Your Buddy List

08-14-2005, 07:40 PM #3
Kolorabi

Thank you both!

Kolorabi
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Kolorabi
Find More Posts by Kolorabi
Add Kolorabi to Your Buddy List

08-14-2005, 08:00 PM #4
t_manelius

Quote:
Thank you both!

Great to hear that you had an great b-day, despite the accident, take care of your mother and enjoy the last of your birthday! Again, Happy Birthday!

t_manelius
View Public Profile
Send a private message to t_manelius
Find More Posts by t_manelius
Add t_manelius to Your Buddy List

08-14-2005, 08:10 PM #5
AFGNCAAP
Chilled

Quote:

Glad you liked it! Also, it's good to hear that everything ended up OK regarding the injury. Have a nice rest-of-the-day.

My private Hype-O-Meter:..... 1.Fahrenheit | 2.Voyage | 3.And Then There Were None | 4.80 Days | 5.The Bard's Tale | 6.Metronome | 7.Myst V | 8.Juniper Crescent - The Sapphire Claw | 9.Alan Wake | 10.Bone

AFGNCAAP
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AFGNCAAP
Find More Posts by AFGNCAAP
Add AFGNCAAP to Your Buddy List

08-14-2005, 08:17 PM #6
RLacey
OMG m3h r0x0rz!11one!

HappyBirthday!

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.

· Links · LaceyWare.com · Purge Jihad ·

RLacey
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RLacey
Visit RLacey's homepage!
Find More Posts by RLacey
Add RLacey to Your Buddy List

Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode