Start a rumour about the person above you. - Page 567 - Adventure Forums
You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Start a rumour about the person above you.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 05:08 AM   #11321
Filmfreak

^ Frequently bets on fixed matches, often involving celebrity arm wrestling.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:21 AM   #11322
tsa
Playing character

^thinks you can fix matches.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #11323
Second Degree Black Belt

^ wants to Judge a female wrestling contest for the street creds

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 12-16-2011, 04:49 PM   #11324
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

^ Drove all the way up to Canada again in her big rig Bulldog Belle to deliver her Christmas card, since she missed the deadline for international mail. ^ wound up joining me and my big rig Hellhound in "big rig skating" on North Pond, doing truck pirouettes on the ice in tandem. (Whooooo!)
(Actually, there's no snow on the ground here, compared to last year at this time, when there was about five feet of snowfall and the city was shut down for four days!)
Old 12-18-2011, 11:36 PM   #11325
Filmfreak

^ took his big rig Hellhound in "big rig skating" on North Pond, doing truck pirouettes on the ice in tandem with Bulldog.

What do you mean, "old news"???
Old 12-21-2011, 07:28 AM   #11326
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

^ Has a dwelling filled with tall stacks of unread newspapers, about 25 years' worth. (It takes him so long to read each newspaper that they have all become "oldspapers". )
Old 12-21-2011, 06:30 PM   #11327
Second Degree Black Belt

^ has a bathroom full of toilet literature and naughty jokes

Old 12-22-2011, 03:59 AM   #11328
Failed Birthday Elf

^ Has a library full of toilets and naughty literature
Old 12-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #11329
Beamin' Demon

^ Is a toilet tweeter, trying hard to limit reports of his daily "output" to 140 characters or less. #holycrapwhathaveibeeneatin #plopplopfizzfizz (Yes, again with the toilet humour, tsa would be so proud of me. )
Old 12-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #11330
Second Degree Black Belt

^ Likes to take his toe jam and store it in little jelly jars that he sits in his window seal

Old 01-10-2012, 05:18 PM   #11331
Beamin' Demon

bullsie
You'll have to do better than that, bullsie dear! You've used 'toe jam' at least half a dozen times in this thread.

^ Still doesn't know the lyrics to Daft Punk's Around The World.
Old 01-10-2012, 11:33 PM   #11332
tsa
Playing character

What a brilliant clip that is.

^ Lives in a world where hooves are mandatory.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:16 AM   #11333
Filmfreak

^ Lives in that same world, but doesn't have hooves. He lives in hiding in the sewers and survives by eating rat-sized donkeys.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:04 AM   #11334
Beamin' Demon

^ Literally talked the ear off of some poor bloke while discussing movies at a recent party. Fortunately, surgeons were able to re-attach the ear without complications and this unusual case will be written up in several major medical journals next month.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #11335
Failed Birthday Elf

^ has a collection of ears that ^^ has talked off people.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:39 PM   #11336
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Degree View Post
^ has a collection of ears that ^^ has talked off people.
^Collects ear ring from said ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
bullsie
You'll have to do better than that, bullsie dear! You've used 'toe jam' at least half a dozen times in this thread.
teehee................ how about belly button lint ?

Old 01-29-2012, 09:55 AM   #11337
Beamin' Demon

^ Just finished her new "Around the World" belly button lint quilt, made of five year's worth of contributions from her husband and children, neighbours, friends and generous donations from people in Canada, the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden and Germany.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #11338
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
^ Just finished her new "Around the World" belly button lint quilt, made of five year's worth of contributions from her husband and children, neighbours, friends and generous donations from people in Canada, the Netherlands, the UK, Sweden and Germany.
teehee you are to funny

^ drives around Canada looking for Sweet Southern Belles a sweet and as cute as I am

Old 03-26-2012, 06:57 PM   #11339
Beamin' Demon

^ Is so worried about her kids getting injured that she has designed special bubble wrap jumpsuits and makes her kids wear them to school and to the playground.
Old 03-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #11340
Lazy Bee

^designed the bubble wrap costume and sells it on the internet to worried mums.