Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Start a rumour about the person above you. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/9447-start-rumour-about-person-above-you.html)

Sage 02-23-2006 11:19 PM

ROFL!
That's the best laugh I've had all day!

^ Knows secrets...many, many secrets.

seebaruk 02-24-2006 02:03 AM

^ Uses badger juice as lubrication during sex

jjacob 02-24-2006 04:47 AM

^ Uses lubrication during sex with badgers

seebaruk 02-24-2006 05:25 AM

^ Dresses up as a badger in hope for sex, or at the very least, to be juiced for lubrication

playing_games 02-24-2006 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RLacey
I don't comment on rumours about who I fancy, whether to acknowledge or to deny them. Not here, not at university, not at home, not anywhere. Life is easier that way.

Spoiler:
I will just say one more thing and I will shut up about this forever. Although your policy is a solid one, you might want to approach the subject of your fancy and check to see if your feeling is reciprocated in any way.

playing_games 02-24-2006 07:28 AM

seebaruk

^actually turns into a badger and has wild sex with various AG forumites on every full moon.

Sage 02-24-2006 07:53 AM

^ Can hardly wait for the next full moon.

seebaruk 02-24-2006 08:05 AM

^ Is worried cos, since having sex with a badger at the last full moon, he has not been able to pee.

playing_games 02-24-2006 08:08 AM

^develops a strange STD that prevents one from being able to urinate when transformed into the badger and spreads it to the AG forumites whilst having sex but mysteriously gets better when he turns back into a human.

seebaruk 02-24-2006 08:11 AM

^ Lied about me getting better. Ngggg! Must peeeee!

Sage 02-24-2006 08:16 AM

^ Is waiting for a call from the local clinic...and to pee.

RLacey 02-24-2006 08:56 AM

^ runs the local clinic and is keeping seebaruk on hold.

Quote:

Originally Posted by playing_games
Spoiler:
I will just say one more thing and I will shut up about this forever. Although your policy is a solid one, you might want to approach the subject of your fancy and check to see if your feeling is reciprocated in any way.

Of course, there's a very obvious assumption that you're making there ;). And now ENOUGH!

Maquisard 02-24-2006 11:27 AM

^ Is a compassionate sexy nurse at the local clinic, who gets turned on by badgers.

playing_games 02-24-2006 11:36 AM

Quote:

Of course, there's a very obvious assumption that you're making there ;). And now ENOUGH!

I will comply.

Hope you do know that the only reason for pestering you is because I happened to like you. If I thought you were a git, I'd be ignoring you.

:)

Stoofa 02-24-2006 11:42 AM

PG used to illegally race giraffes through the hills of Zambia. Eventually he was caught and deported back to the States, where he now secretly raises a herd of supersonic giraffes in a bunker under the Arizona desert.

Stoofa 02-24-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

I don't comment on rumours about who I fancy, whether to acknowledge or to deny them. Not here, not at university, not at home, not anywhere. Life is easier that way.

Just give her (or him) a matching ruff. It's like the old tradition of giving someone your handkerchief, only there's less mucous involved!

Maquisard 02-24-2006 11:55 AM

Quote:

I've learned this the hard way. When a friend says he'll keep it a secret, he's actually trying to play matchmaker and "help" you out. :shifty:

Maquisard 02-24-2006 11:57 AM

^^ bets on illegal giraffe races.

playing_games 02-24-2006 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares
I've learned this the hard way. When a friend says he'll keep it a secret, he's actually trying to play matchmaker and "help" you out. :shifty:

Damn it. Are you going to give away all of my secrets, Mares? So spoketh the "helping" Hand.

:P

^ doens't even know what a giraffe is.

RLacey 02-24-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mares

Yep. And that's when it's a friend...

^ thinks that giraffes are those grey ones with trunks.