Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Start a rumour about the person above you. (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/9447-start-rumour-about-person-above-you.html)

Trunkyo 07-16-2009 09:18 PM

^ Changed his name to Charity so people would give him money whenever he goes collecting door-to-door. (For some reason, no one wanted to donate to "Paul's Stay-cation Fund". :crazy: )

bulldog 07-17-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 516952)
Psst bulldog, who do you think the geeky Star Wars fanboy from ^^ is??? :P

^ Needs to brush up on reading between the lines, as well as reading above, below and behind the lines. ;):P

I bet that was cool, even though it was lots of money:P

^needs a loan from the bank of Paul..... b/c his new investment took all of his savings.

Trunkyo 07-19-2009 07:08 PM

^ With all the $$$ she earns from her fish-lips kissing booth, her chain of GFC restaurants, her Ventriloquism of the Vagina one-woman show and from selling certain autographed Star Wars memorabilia, actually loans money to the Bank of Paulsland. (Impressive! :D)

bulldog 07-20-2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 517304)
^ With all the $$$ she earns from her fish-lips kissing booth, her chain of GFC restaurants, her Ventriloquism of the Vagina one-woman show and from selling certain autographed Star Wars memorabilia, actually loans money to the Bank of Paulsland. (Impressive! :D)

hahaha what can I say, I'm just a impressive person ;) (just joking)

^ wants to go into business with me so that he can get some of my profits from my fish lip kissing booth . :D

Trunkyo 07-24-2009 08:24 PM

^ Is too sophisticated to qualify for I Survived A Japanese Gameshow, but is naive enough to qualify for Hjälp! Jag är med i en japansk TV-show.

bulldog 07-27-2009 06:52 AM

^ qualified for Hjälp! Jag är med i en japansk TV-show so he could be my partner :P

Trunkyo 07-28-2009 05:42 PM

(Too bad I wouldn't qualify in real life for I Survived A Japanese Gameshow, for obvious reasons. :( )

^ Didn't have enough Fahrvergnügen this week. (Wait, that's not a rumour. :frown: )

bulldog 07-31-2009 04:00 PM

^ wants to be my auto mechanic so he can trap me at his house and try to get ransome money for my speedy return :P

Trunkyo 08-01-2009 09:57 AM

^ Wants to turn this thread into the "Bullsie & Trunksie Show" so she throws durian-flavoured whipped cream-filled balloons at anyone else who tries to post here. (What a duo we'd make! :kiss: )

< The sole supplier of durian-flavoured whipped cream-filled balloons worldwide :devil:

bulldog 08-01-2009 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 518763)
^ Wants to turn this thread into the "Bullsie & Trunksie Show" so she throws durian-flavoured whipped cream-filled balloons at anyone else who tries to post here. (What a duo we'd make! :kiss: )

< The sole supplier of durian-flavoured whipped cream-filled balloons worldwide :devil:

teehee......

^ makes balloons every night to keep everyone at bay from our thread :D

rlpw 08-01-2009 01:58 PM

< *Holds back large amounts of blue comments about balloons and whipped cream.*
^Inventor of the balloon Pop-o-Matic.

Intrepid Homoludens 08-01-2009 02:09 PM

^ Fantasizes about being kidnapped by giggly blue balloons shaped like Gemma Arterton and forced to perform random acts of mischief.

Trunkyo 08-03-2009 05:36 AM

^ Can't choose between RealDolls Gunther and Ramón, so he goes on alternating RealDates with both of them every other weekend (bistros, art galleries, nature hikes, antiquing excursions).

Trunkyo 10-29-2009 12:23 PM

^ Is congratulating himself for finally succeeding in killing a thread. Oh, wait... :(

bulldog 10-29-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunkyo (Post 527496)
^ Is congratulating himself for finally succeeding in killing a thread. Oh, wait... :(

*in my best creepy voice* - You cant kill me...... :devil:I'm the rumour thread and I cant be killed....... hahahhahaha :D

^ gave him self a pat on the back to soon :D

rlpw 10-29-2009 04:43 PM

^Created the 'Backpats-R-Us' service.

Trunkyo 10-29-2009 07:07 PM

^ Can't understand why his 'Express Haircut and Circumcision' business isn't flourishing. :frown:

tsa 10-30-2009 12:45 PM

^ is worried that his ears are getting horny.

Hammerite 10-30-2009 01:59 PM

^ gets horny over his anxiety-ridden ears.

UPtimist 10-31-2009 02:40 AM

^ is the result of a rapper and rhino that dated, and subsequently procreated.