You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat dreary being bullied at work topic :(

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2003, 10:21 AM   #21
merely human

Oh, Tamz, please shut up! You're reminding me that I've been craving Indian food for the past 2 months! I would do anything for hot samosas with those delicious tangy sauces they come with, and chicken tandoori!! And garlic nan, and basmati rice in herbs, and those various splendid spicy stews with eggplants, cheese, peas, lamb, potatoes..........

[faints]
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-18-2003, 10:47 AM   #22

a) I'm hungry b) YOU should bloody shut up
Old 11-18-2003, 10:54 AM   #23
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

LOL! Now I'm hungry for a good salmon (or some fish.. my stomach hasn't figured it out yet) & mango salsa. Damn you, Tamara!

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 11-18-2003, 11:06 AM   #24
merely human

Well, since there's no Indian restaurant this neck of the cornfields (goddamn whitebread suburbs!), I at least some kind of back up: meat tortellini with marinara, butter and olive oil. That should do for now.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-18-2003, 11:36 AM   #25
AGA
AdventureGameAficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by twifkak
Now I'm hungry for a good salmon (or some fish
Salmon isn't fish
Old 11-18-2003, 09:23 PM   #26
A Servicable Villain

Of course it's not, dear. It's a mammal. Whatever you want
Old 11-18-2003, 09:35 PM   #27
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Oh, Tamz, please shut up! You're reminding me that I've been craving Indian food for the past 2 months! I would do anything for hot samosas with those delicious tangy sauces they come with, and chicken tandoori!! And garlic nan, and basmati rice in herbs, and those various splendid spicy stews with eggplants, cheese, peas, lamb, potatoes..........

[faints]
Dear lord... I can't even tell you how hungry that makes me... Oh man oh man. Samosaaaaaaas...... ARGHG!

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 11-18-2003, 10:05 PM   #28

You know what you guys sound like ...? Homer Simpson.
And should I take it that you like Indian Food ? Jeez.
Its not that good when you have to eat it every friggin' day of the year believe you me.Well samosas maybe.

Old 11-18-2003, 10:07 PM   #29
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Saaamoooosaaaaaas....... yummmm..............

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 11-19-2003, 03:14 AM   #30

Send a message via MSN to feisar

Sharwood's Mango Chutney is amazing definatly makes up for working in a horrid department This arse stuff is supposed to be nice but is really overpriced, although i get it free *in your face consumers!*

My fave has to be korma, we make massive trays of the stuff for restaurants, it has huge juicy lumps of chicken that fall apart in your mouth.. a lovely rough/smooth texture.. you can really taste the coconut all the different herbs they put in. You can smell the stuff from miles away whatever they are making, which is heavenly when its a Korma, Madras, Mesquite or something but not so nice when its Sweet & Sour *retch* ugh and theyve just started making this ginger & chive curry which really stinks and looks like baby sick!!
Old 11-19-2003, 07:23 AM   #31
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

mmmm.... ginger...

Yeah, I'm not that big a fan of curry, which pretty much turns me off of a lot of Indian food. But I like samosas, and I like that little pita-like bread stuff. mmm.... pita-like bread stuff....

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"