You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Lula 3D demo out!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2005, 02:18 PM   #81

I agree the area should be enhanced, just like the women chest's are! They should all have toned bodies, sort of a greek appearance, although nothing wrong with normal english people
Old 06-16-2005, 02:20 PM   #82
Party On Dudes

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuttyGal
There you go!

In most of games (i'd said roughly 85%) men are dressed, women are naked!

I know it is only a game but common men are just as attractive as women! In reality women would get fat and horrid due to birth, whereas men will stay the way they are so long as they take care of themselves!
men have beer, beer=gut, gut=ugly old fart...

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop
Old 06-16-2005, 03:08 PM   #83
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Wrong. Weiners are ugly, so who wants to see a pixelated one?
How do you know they're ugly, unless.... ....you said you liked women!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-16-2005, 03:15 PM   #84
capsized.

Is this thread not tolerated anywhere else but in chit chat because it's (partially) about a 3d game? Then again, 2D boobs would be just a waste of space.. no matter the (file)size. And why the hell is this game tolerated at all?
Old 06-16-2005, 03:27 PM   #85
merely human

Wait, does Lula 3D have breast physics? If not I don't want it, thank you.

I'll wait to get Bloodlines instead. I'm thinking of playing as a female vampire named Olivia O. Gravity.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-16-2005, 03:42 PM   #86
capsized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
I'm thinking of playing as a female vampire named Olivia O. Gravity.
LOL! Booblicious!
Old 06-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #87
merely human

Yes, the male characters in the game will see her, go bug-eyed, and say, "Olivia!! Oh, gravity!!!!"
Old 06-16-2005, 04:22 PM   #88
capsized.

Let's just hope they've included some enhanced male AI routines.. like if_horny_ then_beep. I want it, too! Errr. Oh, what a thread. SJH I blame it all on yoooooooooh!
Old 06-16-2005, 04:41 PM   #89
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Quote:
Wrong. Weiners are ugly, so who wants to see a pixelated one?
First off, being pixelated doesn't do any favors for one (or two) of anything, so let's dispense with that argument right away.
Secondly, I think that everyone should accept and make friends with their own body before trying to "make friends" with anyone else's. Are you saying that you find a naturally-occurring and very sensitive part of your own body repugnant?

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-16-2005, 04:49 PM   #90
capsized.

I've never heard the word Weiner before. Don't you mean Wiener (as in.. ahem ..sausage*)?

*euphemism alert! keep your windows shut!
Old 06-16-2005, 06:14 PM   #91
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
First off, being pixelated doesn't do any favors for one (or two) of anything, so let's dispense with that argument right away.
Secondly, I think that everyone should accept and make friends with their own body before trying to "make friends" with anyone else's. Are you saying that you find a naturally-occurring and very sensitive part of your own body repugnant?

ScottMate
Snarl. I knew somebody would say that! No, I like mine thank you very much. It has a tiger stripe. But ask any chick and she'll tell you that dongs are ugggggggggly with a capital F.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:20 PM   #92
merely human

Who could even think of the the aesthetics of weiners during the heat of the moment?

Ugly? You know, you could say the same thing about oysters.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:23 PM   #93
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Who could even think of the the aesthetics of weiners during the heat of the moment?

Ugly? You know, you could say the same thing about oysters.
Or clams....bearded ones...heheheheh
Old 06-16-2005, 07:14 PM   #94
Bad Influence

Quote:
Snarl. I knew somebody would say that! No, I like mine thank you very much. It has a tiger stripe.
A "tiger stripe"? I have to admit that statement has me a bit curious, but I'll save the question and answer on that subject for later.

Quote:
But ask any chick and she'll tell you that dongs are ugggggggggly with a capital F.
I think perhaps you might have been hanging around with the wrong "chicks". If they find "dongs" so ugly, then why do they have anything to do with them? Is it peer pressure to do things they don't really enjoy, or some misguided attempt to court popularity through sexual favors? Or could it be that these "chicks" haven't dealt with their own sexuality and feel that "nice girls should think 'dongs' are icky, nasty, and ugly", and strive to fit that Victorian image of femininity regardless of what their real feelings on the subject are?
Just a thought.

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-16-2005, 07:22 PM   #95
Banned User

Quote:
A "tiger stripe"? I have to admit that statement has me a bit curious, but I'll save the question and answer on that subject for later.

I think perhaps you might have been hanging around with the wrong "chicks". If they find "dongs" so ugly, then why do they have anything to do with them? Is it peer pressure to do things they don't really enjoy, or some misguided attempt to court popularity through sexual favors? Or could it be that these "chicks" haven't dealt with their own sexuality and feel that "nice girls should think 'dongs' are icky, nasty, and ugly", and strive to fit that Victorian image of femininity regardless of what their real feelings on the subject are?
Just a thought.

ScottMate
Errr...yeah well, i'm not sure about all that stuff you just said, because I doubt that when they're thinking about boners, that they're also thinking how it fits in with their "victorian image" but maybe it's like how chicks love babies even though they're all ugly. It's like, just nature telling them to love it even though it's ugly.

As for my tiger stripe, you'll just have to use that imagination of yours.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:41 PM   #96
Bad Influence

Quote:
Errr...yeah well, i'm not sure about all that stuff you just said, because I doubt that when they're thinking about boners, that they're also thinking how it fits in with their "victorian image" but maybe it's like how chicks love babies even though they're all ugly. It's like, just nature telling them to love it even though it's ugly.

As for my tiger stripe, you'll just have to use that imagination of yours.
(chuckle-chuckle) Dude, you are such a guy! I love talking to you because you have a viewpoint I could never hope to achieve in a million years, and every conversation with you is a learning experience for me.
It just occurred to me what it is that you're calling a "tiger stripe". I've never thought of it that way, but that's a clever description. I'll have to use that term myself in future.

Back to the topic at hand: So, who thinks this "Lula 3D" game will change the face of gaming as we know it?

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-16-2005, 08:47 PM   #97
Banned User

Quote:
(chuckle-chuckle) Dude, you are such a guy!
Yeah, I get that quite a bit.
Quote:
I love talking to you because you have a viewpoint I could never hope to achieve in a million years, and every conversation with you is a learning experience for me.
Describe my viewpoint in 10 words or less.

Quote:
It just occurred to me what it is that you're calling a "tiger stripe". I've never thought of it that way, but that's a clever description. I'll have to use that term myself in future.
What!? You have one too?! I thought I only did! I thought it was a birthmark or something. Guess I haven't seem much man meat other than my own, thank god.
Quote:
Back to the topic at hand: So, who thinks this "Lula 3D" game will change the face of gaming as we know it?

ScottMate
I dunno about that, but it will certainly change the underwear of 14 year old gamers as we know them....or something.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:19 PM   #98
Bad Influence

Quote:
Describe my viewpoint in 10 words or less.
Classic All-American younger heterosexual male. (six words)

Quote:
I dunno about that, but it will certainly change the underwear of 14 year old gamers as we know them....or something.
No doubt about that!

ScottMate

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-16-2005, 11:55 PM   #99
Epinionated.

Guys, thanks for making me choke on my cereal...

Tiger stripe?
Old 06-17-2005, 01:06 AM   #100
Doctor Watson

You know, the human embryo looks pretty much like a ball in one phase - a ball made of smaller cells. And then in one phase there are two holes made in the opposite ends of the ball. Those holes are the two holes of the intestines system - mouth and anus. But as the human embryo develops into a real human, some bits are "sewn" back together, sort of, and therefore the underside of the male penis has a darker stripe going all the way down.

At least, that's how I remember it...