You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Lula 3D demo out!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2005, 12:37 PM   #41
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by squarejawhero
I think they do. I'd check, but then I'd get addicted to another game again and BF2 and Psychonauts is enough. San Andreas and Guild Wars are my backup for later on in the year when I'm bored.
I'm not necessarily obsessed with male nipples ( ) in games. I just thought it strange how censorship would go that route. I mean, guys go shirtless all over the place but you don't see their nips get digitized out on TV and in G rated movies.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-16-2005, 12:37 PM   #42
Epinionated.

NP, FOV. I don't know where it'd lead though.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:38 PM   #43
Party On Dudes

he must of done, he was always getting his kit off. what's you're fav. larry game? mines number 6. or was

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop
Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #44
Party On Dudes

he must of done, he was always getting his kit off. what's you're fav. larry game? mines number 6. or was it seven?

Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #45
merely human

Quote:
NP, FOV. I don't know where it'd lead though.
To the bedroom?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-16-2005, 12:39 PM   #46
Epinionated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
I'm not necessarily obsessed with male nipples ( ) in games. I just thought it strange how censorship would go that route. I mean, guys go shirtless all over the place but you don't see their nips get digitized out on TV and in G rated movies.
Meh, I dunno. I hate it when people go shirtless in the UK as soon as the sun rounds the clouds. It's embarassing, especially when it's a chav. That's when the Decency Police should come in.

I think it might be a straight male discomfort thing. I'm straight, and I don't find it discomforting though. So... your guess is as good as mine!
Old 06-16-2005, 12:40 PM   #47
Epinionated.

Quote:
To the bedroom?
Is FOV a looker then?

WHOA! Better reign this in. This Valpolicella is getting the better of me.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:41 PM   #48
merely human

Quote:
Meh, I dunno. I hate it when people go shirtless in the UK as soon as the sun rounds the clouds. It's embarassing, especially when it's a chav. That's when the Decency Police should come in.

I think it might be a straight male discomfort thing. I'm straight, and I don't find it discomforting though. So... your guess is as good as mine!
Well, a bunch of you brits did make Fable. You tell me.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:42 PM   #49
merely human

Quote:
Is FOV a looker then?

WHOA! Better reign this in. This Valpolicella is getting the better of me.
Yes, fov is niiiiiiiiiice. Unfortunately she is also taaaaaaaaaaaaaken.

Good luck with yourself.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:43 PM   #50
Epinionated.

Might be "nipple envy".

Ugh. I hate sports halls. Last time I tried joining a Gym a bunch of hairless apes came in and stripped, one practically shoving his arse in my face. Perhaps Molyneaux had a similar experience with white/red, pasty and slightly fat English blokes in gyms?
Old 06-16-2005, 12:44 PM   #51
Epinionated.

Quote:
Yes, fov is niiiiiiiiiice. Unfortunately she is also taaaaaaaaaaaaaken.

Good luck with yourself.
Hey I try. There's always... your cousin... *cof*

*runs*

*runs faster*

*disappears over a cliff and dies on impact*
Old 06-16-2005, 12:48 PM   #52
merely human

Quote:
Hey I try. There's always... your cousin... *cof*

*runs*

*runs faster*

*disappears over a cliff and dies on impact*
You mean my niece? My 21 year old, violin shaped, petite, pierced and tattooed niece?!!

Sorry to break this to ya, but......she's also taken.

See, if I had known several months back, while she was still single, you would have had a chance. She melts for Brit boys.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:50 PM   #53
Epinionated.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Ah well.

I can play the waiting game... (hey, I'm incredibly patient - by the time she's 90, I may still have a chance)

edit - the moral of this story? If you can't be 'em, outlive 'em.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:52 PM   #54
Party On Dudes

nuttygal is quite good looking, actually she's beautiful. maybe i'll upload a few pics, heheh, none of me tho' i'm one ugly dude.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:53 PM   #55
merely human

Quote:
I can play the waiting game... (hey, I'm incredibly patient - by the time she's 90, I may still have a chance)
Wow, you're good. If she heard that she would just swoooooooooon!!

She's also a hopeless romantic.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:56 PM   #56
Epinionated.

Look, if you're not careful, I'm going to sulk.

She's cute, romantic, hot, petite, younger than me, romantic, part asian (?), likes brits, hot, has tats, hot, and like brits. And is romantic. And is hot. What could go wrong? WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

I'd take her to the opera. Or the band of her choice. Or both. Hey, Asian Dub Foundation scored some classic b/w movies in the past, stranger things have happened.

Hm. Does she like goatees? I'm thinking of shaving mine off. Actually, what's anyone's opinion? SHAVE OR NO?
Old 06-16-2005, 12:58 PM   #57
merely human

And she loves quirky boys with a sense of humour.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:00 PM   #58
Epinionated.

Right, that does it. Now I'm sulky.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:03 PM   #59
merely human

Aw, I'm sorry. Tell you what, next time I meet a really sweet girl you'll be the first to know.
Old 06-16-2005, 01:04 PM   #60
Epinionated.

ROFL!

"Look, there's this Brit I know from an internet forum about adventure games that I'd just KNOW you'd love..."