You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What Do You Look Like?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2005, 03:11 AM   #161
Epinionated.

Heheh. I asked for that.

A Scanner Darkly is so going to rock, btw. So many visually interesting films to see, so little time... Sin City just opened here...
Old 06-04-2005, 05:44 AM   #162
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegumchewingwoman
actually i'm quite enjoying the amish life....
I think you are doing something wrong, if you are having fun.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 06-04-2005, 08:02 AM   #163
Iconoclast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
That's you?!! You look impressive, but your arms are rather out of proportion, aren't they?
NO! That isn't me!!!! That was one of my usual jokes. That guy is the laughingstock of, well, anything to do with weights.

Those "muscles" of his aren't even real. He injected massive amounts of a substance called Synthol into his body so he could claim biggest arms in the world. (27" cold) As can be seen, he injected it all over his upper body also.

Synthol is an oil that is injected into the muscle and is kind of like an un-contained poor man's silicone implant. You just keep injecting it in the areas you want to get bigger and shape it by trial and error. Pretty scary stuff if you ask me. It can take up to 5 years or more for the body to absorb it.

In reality, he's just a body modification freak. The sad thing is, he used to look good before he went utterly insane and succumbed to bigorexia.

He makes a living off his notoriety now and of course claims that he didn't use Synthol even though it is obvious to everyone he has.

As for me, my arms are actually rather small. They're probably only 16-16.5" cold. I never waste my time on worthless crap like curls and other isolation exercises. I'd rather have small arms and be able to pick up a car off of someone, than have big arms and throw out my back carrying in my groceries. (The "lightbulb" man syndrome)

As far as I'm concerned, if the bar isn't bending, you're just pretending.
Old 06-04-2005, 08:14 AM   #164
Jumping peanut on a stick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastich
NO! That isn't me!!!! That was one of my usual jokes. That guy is the laughingstock of, well, anything to do with weights.
Come on, don't be so modest! We all know it is you
In fact, i think you might be my long lost brother.. you should be more careful when working-out though.. take my athletic body for example:

Damn, it's hard to type on computer with those manly arms..

Last edited by Igor; 06-04-2005 at 08:49 AM.
Old 06-04-2005, 09:26 AM   #165
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor
In fact, i think you might be my long lost brother.. you should be more careful when working-out though.. take my athletic body for example:

Your upper body reminds me of Shar Pei dogs...

See what I mean?

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 06-04-2005, 09:32 AM   #166
merely human

I'll take the sharpeis, thank you.

[ignores Igor]
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-04-2005, 09:47 AM   #167
Epinionated.

Holy crap. Bet he dies off soon, that can't be good for the heart.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:14 AM   #168
cows are my friends...

So I finally got a picture. I took this on my cell phone at an Anti-Bush rally here a few weeks ago when he visted a local high school. Obviously that's me on the right side, not the dude I don't know in the back

Old 06-04-2005, 10:39 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor

Wow, that guy doesn't even need a pillow when he sleeps! Look at that crazy neck!
Old 06-04-2005, 10:43 AM   #170
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadriflax
So I finally got a picture. I took this on my cell phone at an Anti-Bush rally here a few weeks ago when he visted a local high school. Obviously that's me on the right side, not the dude I don't know in the back
Goody. I much prefer you over that dude in the back.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-04-2005, 11:00 AM   #171
Banned User

Quote:

Did I every tell you about the time my sister got arrested for stealing underwear in the Mall in Rochester?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:02 AM   #172
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegumchewingwoman
wow, adventure gamers are hot!
Oh baby, you're gonna make me melt!

Quote:
one of me making a snowman in montreal ! ... notice the total lack of colour co-ordination...

here's one where i was bored with a camera phone.... trying my best to look like aphex twin...

ps. in case you were wondering, i'm not a boy..... (i get that a lot)

and i'm not actually blonde either....
You're a hot little androgyne!
Old 06-04-2005, 11:04 AM   #173
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Did I every tell you about the time my sister got arrested for stealing underwear in the Mall in Rochester?
Whose underwear was she stealing?
Old 06-04-2005, 11:13 AM   #174
cows are my friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Which mall? Eastview, Marketplace, GreeceRidge, or Irondequoit? What store? When? Details, man, details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Goody. I much prefer you over that dude in the back.
Um. Thanks, I guess...
Old 06-04-2005, 11:28 AM   #175
merely human

Quote:
Um. Thanks, I guess...
Take it as a sincere compliment, man. Many times, we gay guys can be far more demanding in terms of men's looks than women can be. Ultimately you're not my type, but I can still admire you.

Isn't that right, Scottsie and Wormsie?
Old 06-04-2005, 12:12 PM   #176
Epinionated.

Quote:
Ultimately you're not my type, but I can still admire you.
Cue another T-Shirt!

I think there should be an AG forum t-shirt shop on Cafe Press. That'd be funsome.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:32 PM   #177
Doctor Watson

Squarsie, your new avatar is strangely Trep-ish. I mistook you for him for a second.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #178
Epinionated.

You likey?

All these cool white background avatars of late inspired me to do something a bit more slick.
Old 06-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #179
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastich
NO! That isn't me!!!!
Then what is?
Old 06-04-2005, 01:08 PM   #180
Banned User

Quote:
Which mall? Eastview, Marketplace, GreeceRidge, or Irondequoit? What store? When? Details, man, details.

Um. Thanks, I guess...
Marketplace, in the Bon ton. Last summer. We vacation near rochester, but it rained the whole time we were there, so we went to the mall a lot, and my sister thought she could get away with swiping some underwear, and as she headed out the door she got caught. Meanwhile, me and my parents were looking for her because we wanted to leave, and we couldn't find her. We split up, and finally I found her handcuffed being led through the mall by a cop. Her eye makeup was all running. Quite funny actually. We figured they'd just let her go since we were from out of town, and coming back for court was out of the question, but they didn't. She had to go back, but in the end they let her off with probation. Nice mall though.

The end!