You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What Do You Look Like?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #3941
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Writer View Post

Me and my boy. He's 5 weeks old here, now he's closer to 5 months.
Congrats Little Writer! Your son is so cute.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #3942
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

He's adorable, LW. Can we call him "Tiny Writer"?
Old 05-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #3943
Second Degree Black Belt

very cute LW

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 05-23-2011, 01:39 AM   #3944
Failed Birthday Elf

Congratulations LW!
Old 05-23-2011, 07:45 AM   #3945
Stalker of Britain

Congrats, Little Writter!! He's so cute!!!
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 05-23-2011, 10:16 AM   #3946

Thanks everybody! Haha, Tiny Writer, I like that

Good question, tsa. That does go through my mind now and then.

What I hope most for him right now, is for him to have a fulfilling life without too much hardship, loving relationships with family and friends, that special someone to cuddle him when he thinks he's too old for his parents to do that In general, I think I wish him what every parent wants for their children: a happier life than my own.

But we have to be realistic too.

I'm very sorry to tell this, but his mom and me are going through some tough times right now. I hope we can work things out and I'll still be in Tiny Writer's life a few months from now as much as I am now In any case, I'll be needing some friends ...

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13
Old 05-23-2011, 10:36 AM   #3947
tsa
Playing character

Quote:

What I hope most for him right now, is for him to have a fulfilling life without too much hardship, loving relationships with family and friends, that special someone to cuddle him when he thinks he's too old for his parents to do that In general, I think I wish him what every parent wants for their children: a happier life than my own.

I'm very sorry to tell this, but his mom and me are going through some tough times right now. I hope we can work things out and I'll still be in Tiny Writer's life a few months from now as much as I am now In any case, I'll be needing some friends ...
Oh boy that is not so nice . I wanted to make fun of you because of the boring things you wish for your son, but divorce is never fun... I wish you strength and all the best in the coming time LW!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 AM   #3948
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Little Writer
Having a baby is tons of happiness but it also puts a lot of strain on the parents. I've (and my hubby of course) raised two children (of which the youngest turns 18 in June) and I know how tough it can be being a parent at times. Sleepless nights, worries about why the baby is crying, not eating, not sleeping, getting crazy fever etc. And then when it's time to go back to work: childcare, economy, lack of hours in the day to actually be a parent (if you work full time that is)
At times you're constantly tired and there's no wonder the relationship suffers.
I with of all my heart that whatever the reasons for your tough times are, you two can work them out.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #3949
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
Little Writer
Having a baby is tons of happiness but it also puts a lot of strain on the parents. I've (and my hubby of course) raised two children (of which the youngest turns 18 in June) and I know how tough it can be being a parent at times. Sleepless nights, worries about why the baby is crying, not eating, not sleeping, getting crazy fever etc. And then when it's time to go back to work: childcare, economy, lack of hours in the day to actually be a parent (if you work full time that is)
At times you're constantly tired and there's no wonder the relationship suffers.
I with of all my heart that whatever the reasons for your tough times are, you two can work them out.

Oh yes LW - when having children things are very different. All the things that Jelena said and more. Moms hormones go all crazy and cause them to act different. I know my poor husband was a bout ready to pull his hair out after both of our children were born. We have an 8 year old and a 3 yr old that still wont sleep through the night........... I know the zombie feeling of no sleep. But I'm here to tell you from experence that the hormones was the worest.......... I cryed one time b/c the dishwasher was on and I was the one that turned it on. I know, crazy ............but that was the thing that upset me at the time.

But we are all her to help with anything you need

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 05-24-2011, 02:03 AM   #3950
Failed Birthday Elf

Quote:
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I hope this is something that you two can work out, but we're here for you (in an etherial cyberspace kind of way!) whatever happens.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:23 AM   #3951
Old timer - Adv. Addict

Quote:

Oh man! Sorry dude

Here's to hopin you guys can work it out
Old 05-24-2011, 10:06 AM   #3952

Thanks everybody. Means more than you know. I'll come back and talk about it in a more appropriate thread soon.

Just finished:Jurassic Park, Mata Hari
Playing now:Assassin's Creed 2, So Blonde
To be continued:Final Fantasy 13
Old 05-24-2011, 11:53 AM   #3953
asian freak ;<

Send a message via MSN to Marte

What a cute son you have there, LW! And I'm really sorry to hear that things are tough now. Hope that it works out somehow!
Old 06-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #3954
an angel of romance

Just wanted to say Hi in the chit chat thread, because nobody here really knows me, because I've been mostly visiting adventure subforum (and rocking it Name:  evilgrin.gif
Views: 134
Size:  959 Bytes) Considering posting pictures of myself too. Name:  bibidu.gif
Views: 164
Size:  4.0 KB Name:  redface.gif
Views: 170
Size:  1.0 KB
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Currently playing: Minecraft, Hollywood Monsters

Recently finished: Discworld Noir playthrough
Old 06-17-2011, 08:51 AM   #3955
Failed Birthday Elf

Hi Sweet Dahlilah! Your quiz based skills reputation preceeds you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDalilah View Post
Considering posting pictures of myself too. Attachment 2549 Attachment 2548
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

...er what?
Old 06-17-2011, 09:00 AM   #3956
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense Degree View Post
Hi Sweet Dahlilah! Your quiz based skills reputation preceeds you!

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN.

...er what?
Oh thank you very much!

I'm just afraid that when you all see pictures of me you wont consider me as experienced adventure player as you do so now Name:  nervous.gif
Views: 120
Size:  7.7 KB Name:  redface.gif
Views: 121
Size:  1.0 KB
Adventure games are like stories, they always have that special character who has to deal with misfortunes and get to the top. So if you don't play adventure games how will you write your own life story?

Old 06-17-2011, 09:37 AM   #3957
an angel of romance

Alright, here goes nothing I did warn you all though

This one was taken 5 months ago or so
Name:  Copy of Slika106.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  35.4 KB

This ones are from 2 months ago or so I think

me and my dearest best friend
Name:  Copy of Image2290.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  62.5 KB
Name:  Copy of Slika019.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  47.5 KB

Old 06-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #3958
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Wow, you're very pretty SweetD!

It's too bad I haven't posted any new pics of myself in this thread, the most recent ones were from March 2010 and May 2010, when I shaved my head! (I know you're very good at searching for pics! )
Old 06-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #3959
an angel of romance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunkyo View Post
Wow, you're very pretty SweetD!

It's too bad I haven't posted any new pics of myself in this thread, the most recent ones were from March 2010 and May 2010, when I shaved my head! (I know you're very good at searching for pics! )
Thank you , though I am too young to be considered a great adventure games player, I'm afraid

Took me less than 10 min
I didn't know you were asian, from what asian country is your origin exactly? And you do look better with a shaved head!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:56 AM   #3960
Beamin' Demon

Well, I'm of Chinese background but I was born in Canada. Quite a few people have been fooled by the demon avatar pic! I hope your image of me as the sneaky quiz demon isn't shattered!

I've only shaved my head twice (I'll tell you why later ); normally, I keep my hair fairly short. I really should post some new pics!