What Do You Look Like? - Page 114 - Adventure Forums
You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What Do You Look Like?


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 02:21 AM   #2261
Lazy Bee
 
Jelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 7,518
Default

Wow! Spiwak is a handsome guy!
I think it's your avatar that made us think you were a kid.
__________________
Temporary guest in your life
Jelena is offline  
Old 05-04-2007, 06:08 AM   #2262
Second Degree Black Belt
 
bulldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,086
Default

Spiwak you are a nice looking guy, I pictured you much different.

Glad to finally see you
__________________
Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
bulldog is offline  
Old 05-04-2007, 06:50 AM   #2263
The Greater
 
Giligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,541
Send a message via AIM to Giligan
Default

Wow, those are eyebrows.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
-Cliff Bleszinski

Last edited by Giligan; 05-04-2007 at 06:56 AM.
Giligan is offline  
Old 05-04-2007, 07:09 AM   #2264
Super Moderator
 
Melanie68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,907
Default

Curly hair rules!

Enjoy your summer and Happy belated birthday!
Melanie68 is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 02:32 AM   #2265
Party On Dudes
 
SCRUGAtes13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: West Sussex, England
Posts: 1,290
Default

wow, look at all these new pics. your all so beautiful!
__________________
(zombies) ATE MY NEIGHBORS!

www.myspace.com/rabhiphop
SCRUGAtes13 is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #2266
Feind der Anonymitaet!
 
pinkgothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,898
Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default

Not sure if myspace allows remote linking, but I'm going to try linking to my latest webcam snapshots:



They're already slightly colour corrected in regards to an off white tone that the EyeToy always seems to have, but, as you see, there's still plenty blue in the background. Don't let that confuse you, though. My webcam's just like that.

(FYI, that's my pyjamas that looks so much like a weird dress. I don't go out wearing that sort of stuff. )

Showing because the spiffy extra blond and extra black in my hair is all new and shiny. Hairdressers rock my world. *gave a 25% tip, and still hasn't simmered down from all the grinning*
__________________
"Me pee stick bigger you pee stick." (credit to, but not attributed to, Jeysie)
"Don't be careful, be immortal."
Brat™, certified as by Trep
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™
pinkgothic is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 10:53 AM   #2267
Ale! And keep 'em coming!
 
Jazhara7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Beyond the Pattern of Reality...or Germany
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
Not sure if myspace allows remote linking, but I'm going to try linking to my latest webcam snapshots:



They're already slightly colour corrected in regards to an off white tone that the EyeToy always seems to have, but, as you see, there's still plenty blue in the background. Don't let that confuse you, though. My webcam's just like that.

(FYI, that's my pyjamas that looks so much like a weird dress. I don't go out wearing that sort of stuff. )

Showing because the spiffy extra blond and extra black in my hair is all new and shiny. Hairdressers rock my world. *gave a 25% tip, and still hasn't simmered down from all the grinning*


Let me be the first to say, Pinksie, you look absolutely, positively splendid and stunning! Even in Pajamas.

Oh, and I love the second shot. For some reason the hair flying like that shouts for the subtitle "Gone with the Wind" (or "Pocahontas", but I'm afraid you would kill me for that.).


-
__________________
- "esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!" Dennis added, and the wizard's robe caught on fire. "Gosh," Dennis said, "and some people say higher math isn't relevant."

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Jazhara7 is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #2268
Feind der Anonymitaet!
 
pinkgothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,898
Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default

It's not actually hair flying, it's me tilting both my head and my webcam. But you're right... it looks like that. I just wanted a good shot of the blond streaks under my black one. They're so bright! I'm so excited.

And I wouldn't kill you for anything.

Well, except for maybe loudly proclaiming that you, say, love Destiny's Child and then proceed to look at me with expectant eyes as though I'm somehow supposed to endorse it.

Edit - Damnit, I'm so excited I forget to say "Thank you!". *squishhug* Thank you, Jazhara7, for the compliments! Stuff like that makes my day.
__________________
"Me pee stick bigger you pee stick." (credit to, but not attributed to, Jeysie)
"Don't be careful, be immortal."
Brat™, certified as by Trep
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™

Last edited by pinkgothic; 05-05-2007 at 11:12 AM.
pinkgothic is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 11:41 AM   #2269
The Greater
 
Giligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,541
Send a message via AIM to Giligan
Default

It's always a shock to see a picture of a forumite, and discover that they don't actually look like you imagined them. (And one usually imagines them to look like their avatar.)

Anyway, very nice pictures, Pinkgothic. Thanks for sharing.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
-Cliff Bleszinski
Giligan is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #2270
Feind der Anonymitaet!
 
pinkgothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,898
Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default

My avatar is a picture of me, though, so how does that work out? *laughs*

Well, okay, it's monochrome, and it's not actually showing my streak in that (believe it or not, the light hair you see in it is, for some reason, completely natural), so I suppose... Not to mention I'm looking (intentionally) glum in my avatar, and today has me grinning my head off.

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you liked the pictures. They're a bit fuzzy at the edges because (I think) they're JPEG compressed by the time they're displayed by the capturing program. And of course, as already mentioned, the colours are a notch off.

I think for the first time in my life I feel really pretty, though. I mean, I was always a bit narcisstic, but that was more in an intellectual fashion (to very annoying lengths, I'm aware), and not really ever physically. Strange how the slightest changes to one's hairstyle can have that effect.

*bounces around hyperactively and elatedly*
__________________
"Me pee stick bigger you pee stick." (credit to, but not attributed to, Jeysie)
"Don't be careful, be immortal."
Brat™, certified as by Trep
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™
pinkgothic is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #2271
Lazy Bee
 
Jelena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 7,518
Default

pinkgothic
You look absolutely fantastic in those pictures. And so young. *checks profile* Hey, you are young!
I can't really get all that wisdome of yours and that youngish looks to match.
__________________
Temporary guest in your life
Jelena is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 12:36 PM   #2272
Ale! And keep 'em coming!
 
Jazhara7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Beyond the Pattern of Reality...or Germany
Posts: 8,527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
It's not actually hair flying, it's me tilting both my head and my webcam. But you're right... it looks like that. I just wanted a good shot of the blond streaks under my black one. They're so bright! I'm so excited.

And I wouldn't kill you for anything.

Well, except for maybe loudly proclaiming that you, say, love Destiny's Child and then proceed to look at me with expectant eyes as though I'm somehow supposed to endorse it.

Edit - Damnit, I'm so excited I forget to say "Thank you!". *squishhug* Thank you, Jazhara7, for the compliments! Stuff like that makes my day.

You're welcome. It's only the truth, however.


Uuuh...what's "Destiny's Child", exactly? Seriously, I don't know. I recall having heard the name before, and am even remotely aware that they are some kind of group, but I don't know what kind of. I can't even put a picture in my mind to the name.

So I guess that essentially works out to you not having to worry about me saying I love them and then looking at you with expectant eyes.

Oh, and I forgot to add, you have a very nice smile. Very pretty. It suits you.


-
__________________
- "esc(x) cot(x) dx = -csc(x)!" Dennis added, and the wizard's robe caught on fire. "Gosh," Dennis said, "and some people say higher math isn't relevant."

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Jazhara7 is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 01:16 PM   #2273
The Thread™ will die.
 
RLacey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 22,542
Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey
Default

Destiny's Child

You'd love them, Jaz. Tell pinksie that you do.

__________________
RLacey | Killer of the Thread™

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.


RLacey is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #2274
Creepy Father Figure
 
rlpw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas Dammit!
Posts: 5,107
Default

I preferred 4 Non Blondes myself
rlpw is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 03:39 PM   #2275
Feind der Anonymitaet!
 
pinkgothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,898
Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
pinkgothic
You look absolutely fantastic in those pictures. And so young. *checks profile* Hey, you are young!
I can't really get all that wisdome of yours and that youngish looks to match.
Oh my, thank you!

*suddenly spasms*

*jolts, folds, twitches and suffers death by overdose of flattery*
__________________
"Me pee stick bigger you pee stick." (credit to, but not attributed to, Jeysie)
"Don't be careful, be immortal."
Brat™, certified as by Trep
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™
pinkgothic is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 03:41 PM   #2276
merely human
 
Intrepid Homoludens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 22,309
Default

Ooh, p-p-p-pinksie, you look like the kind of girl I'd plan murders with over an ice cream sundae (your face goes perfectly with that quirky voice I heard during our phone conversation a long while back). Screw that yellow sock puppet, let's go out and have some fun!
__________________
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Intrepid Homoludens is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #2277
The Greater
 
Giligan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,541
Send a message via AIM to Giligan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic View Post
My avatar is a picture of me, though, so how does that work out? *laughs*

Well, okay, it's monochrome, and it's not actually showing my streak in that (believe it or not, the light hair you see in it is, for some reason, completely natural), so I suppose... Not to mention I'm looking (intentionally) glum in my avatar, and today has me grinning my head off.
Really? Yeah, that would be your poker face, I'd say.
__________________
Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
-Cliff Bleszinski
Giligan is offline  
Old 05-05-2007, 11:57 PM   #2278
Not like them!
 
MoriartyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Israel
Posts: 2,570
Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL
Default

I gotta agree with Jaz, the second shot is fantastic.
MoriartyL is offline  
Old 05-06-2007, 04:45 AM   #2279
Feind der Anonymitaet!
 
pinkgothic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,898
Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Uuuh...what's "Destiny's Child", exactly?
Devils. Daemons! GHOULS. They dared oppose Apollo Four Forty, and won. I've forgiven the ignorant masses (who, I'm sure, were manipulated and brainwashed), but the band will only be forgiven once they've suffered!

*draws an @ with pink paint onto the floor of the room to ward off the evil spirits... watches in relief as all DC fans shrivel up and pop out of existence*



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Oh, and I forgot to add, you have a very nice smile. Very pretty. It suits you.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens View Post
Ooh, p-p-p-pinksie, you look like the kind of girl I'd plan murders with over an ice cream sundae (your face goes perfectly with that quirky voice I heard during our phone conversation a long while back). Screw that yellow sock puppet, let's go out and have some fun!
I don't think that yellow sock puppet appreciates being screwed. He's straight, after all.

Now, then... who do you want to murder? I'll see what I can, ahem, arrange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giligan View Post
Really? Yeah, that would be your poker face, I'd say.
*laughs fondly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
I gotta agree with Jaz, the second shot is fantastic.
Thank you!

@ all
__________________
"Me pee stick bigger you pee stick." (credit to, but not attributed to, Jeysie)
"Don't be careful, be immortal."
Brat™, certified as by Trep
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awards™, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformism™
Internet Explodifier™ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuser™
pinkgothic is offline  
Old 05-06-2007, 07:00 AM   #2280
Psychonaut
 
Lucien21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 5,114
Default

Man where did all these cute Germans come from.

Pink that Second Picture = *Wolf Whistle*
__________________
I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!
Lucien21 is offline  
 



Thread Tools

 


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.