Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   boo (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/8123-boo.html)

feisar 05-07-2005 01:19 PM

boo

Hi

For some reason I found myself typing www.adventuregamers.com in my browser, I think the imminent release of "Another:Code" on DS made me want to see if this place still ignores console games!!

Nostalgia made me click on the forum tab (btw steve ince making new game = omg!) and after a quick poke around it made me remember how this place used to take up a big part of my life and memories came flooding back lol.

Its been over a year since Ive looked at the site and more than two since I stopped comming.

Does anyone remember me or is the place now a bunch of newbies and the people reading this are just thinking "wtf" by this post??!!

I better cut this shot coz this is starting to get long already. good to be here again and I think im gonna try comming back more often this time (old wounds r healin it seems).

Jazhara7 05-07-2005 01:34 PM

Hello feisar.

I don't think we've met in person, but I am sure that I have heard/read your name several times here.

Welcome back. :)

As for "Another Code": There is an article about it on the site here . (It's even on the Hype-O-Meter on place 3.)

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

feisar 05-07-2005 02:03 PM

(also what did u hear about me? :D )

Its good to see Another:Code on adventure gamers (released in Europe on the 24th June) and fish files too (even if it is four years late!). They've missed off Sprung though which is a shame because it was a DS launch game and really couldve used promotion from sites like this :/

100ja a.k.a. mr_mitja 05-07-2005 03:22 PM

Welcome back feisar! We haven't met either, but don't worry, there are still quite a few veterans roaming around here. :)

Intrepid Homoludens 05-07-2005 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feisar
I better cut this shot coz this is starting to get long already. good to be here again and I think im gonna try comming back more often this time (old wounds r healin it seems).

:D Bitch, where the fook have you been? You still the hot lil feistud we all know?

How 'bout that Wipeout Pure on PSP?

Kolzig 05-07-2005 04:40 PM

Oh yeah, I DO remember feisar.
I've been waiting for your UK top lists for quite some time. :)

Nice to see you back again in action.

fov 05-07-2005 10:06 PM

I remember you, feisar. :)

Jazhara7 05-08-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

(also what did u hear about me? :D )

(I don't remember the exact words. But it was only good stuff.)

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Curt 05-08-2005 02:56 AM

Quote:

and after a quick poke around

Quote:

and more than two since I stopped comming.
Quote:

good to be here again and I think im gonna try comming
:devil:

Hey, feisbaby, how you doing? Good to see you back. I only recently returned (was going to say came, but after your posting I'll be watching how I word things from now on :P ).

Got any lists for us? :D

feisar 05-08-2005 03:41 AM

yay ppl r still here :D

Im still me. In the past year Ive moved home and back again, spent too much money on games, tried being an air hostess, got stupidly drunk a few times, gone to france a few times, been to a few concerts, got happier at work but gone for a zillion other interviews regardless, got banned from driving *shush* and various other good and bad stuff..

wipeout pure on PSP = i wouldnt know yet as its not out here until September. Ive resisted importing so far but only because im poor! Its supposed to be the best in the series.

Thanks to curt im more careful when posting. Just deleted the word comming from this post and the phrase "ive been around" :O

Eivind 05-08-2005 04:15 AM

Yes, I remember you :)
Welcome back!

Erwin_Br 05-08-2005 06:45 AM

Whoo! He's back! :D

--Erwin

Intrepid Homoludens 05-08-2005 02:56 PM

It would seem so. But a word of advice for those unfamiliar: never, ever click any of his links. :D

Maquisard 05-08-2005 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eivind
Yes, I remember you :)
Welcome back!

Your avatar seems really excited to see him! :D

SamandMax 05-08-2005 08:58 PM

I know you. Who could forget your avatar?

Mattsius 05-09-2005 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamandMax
I know you. Who could forget your avatar?

Hehe, yeah, he has used the same one for as long as I can remember.

Welcome back man!! :)

Wormsie 05-09-2005 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
It would seem so. But a word of advice for those unfamiliar: never, ever click any of his links. :D

What are you taling about?

Marek 05-09-2005 09:33 AM

Hey feisar!

tabacco 05-09-2005 09:39 AM

Hey, feisar's back just in time for E3 :)

Curt 05-09-2005 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wormsie
What are you taling about?

Oh No! You posted the real link, Wormsie. :pan: :pan: :pan:

DO NOT CLICK THAT LINK - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.