You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Hate groups on the rise in the U.S.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2005, 04:11 PM   #21
DAVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Doesn't matter, Catbert. These hate groups are too stupid to tell the difference. They'd shoot you on sight just 'cause you don't look pale, and ask questions later.
Funny thing is: I do look pale. Yet because the language resembles spanish, kapow! You americans are insane
Old 03-14-2005, 04:12 PM   #22

Hm, yeah... twenty.

I'd conventiently repressed forgotten that.

Erwin, I totally agree... I'm really just channeling my frustration towards this one creep because he's the embodiment of everything that's currently wrong with The Netherlands. The big picture is very worrying indeed and it's been like this since Fortuyn.

I wonder, was Holland ever really tolerant? Did all the greedy racists just politely keep their mouths shut all these years?
Old 03-14-2005, 04:14 PM   #23
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbert
Funny thing is: I do look pale. Yet because the language resembles spanish, kapow! You americans are insane
I don't think it's just us Americans anymore.

BTW, if you look at my profile pic you'll see I'm nowhere near white myself.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 03-14-2005, 10:09 PM   #24
capsized.

I've seen some pictures of American Neo Nazis around there somewhere. Quite disturbing. Where's that movement coming from? I mean.. all those Third Reich symbols and that stuff.. Really, really, really disturbing. We still've got some of those people over here, too. Especially but not limited to the eastern parts of Germany. Those parts once known as German Democratic Republic.

Last edited by samIamsad; 03-14-2005 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-17-2005, 06:50 AM   #25

There was a story about an Eyptian-Christian family in the U.S., who posted anti-Islamic comments on a message board, which angered an Muslim American, who then killed the family. Anyone here about this?
Old 03-17-2005, 08:18 AM   #26
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

That one I haven't heard about, Reflection. How did the Muslim find out where they lived?
I'm constantly amazed that when you see photos of Neo-Nazi get-togethers, there always seem to be one or two guys with dark culy hair and brown eyes in the photo. Don't these people read their own literature, or is that why they're called "Neo-Nazis"?
During Hitler's regime, the real Nazis had eye color charts that they would take to schools and use to grade how "Aryan" the schoolchildren were. I've seen propaganda films that show these and how to use them, and surely one or two survive in a collection somewhere. Apparently it was a case of "You must be THIS WHITE to ride this ride".

Share the love.

<3
Old 03-17-2005, 08:21 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrift Store Scott
That one I haven't heard about, Reflection. How did the Muslim find out where they lived?
I'm guessing the Muslim guy had become 'friends' with the Egyptians and gained their address or he was a hacker. It was on yahoo news a few months ago.