You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Saw Greenday Live

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 03:53 PM   #41
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
He just says that to piss people off. It's his warped sense of humor. And what do you mean by, "Exposing his crappines in public"?
His warped sense of humor? Raping your dead mother after you've killed her? Oh yes, soooo funny. I mean did you see his last video? Mocking Peewee Herman! Wow, how current of him to do so. That's not an old scandal at all! Anyway exposing his crappiness is what I meant to say in that typo, and by that I mean celebs who talk about how stupid he is and how crappy his music is.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:04 PM   #42
Αγαπώ την Κέρκυρα

I can't believe what this thread has become.....

Θα ημουν μαλλον στο ποδιλατο μου!!!
Old 03-09-2005, 04:16 PM   #43
SamNMax

Me niether. Anyway, it's hard to get inside the genious of Mashall Mathers. To someone who doesn't like rap, he comes across a filthy, discusting human being. I think you really have to know what it was like for him growing up (his problems with his mother) and the problems he had with his wife. I really can't explain it much, and if I did, it wouldn't matter. You just have to appreciate his style to like him. Which you don't. Which is understandable. It's sort of an aquired taste. And also, about people exposing his crapiness, I don't think any celeberty has ever done so. They've never spoken a word about him. Sure maybe a few have, but he doesn't make a big deal about it. Also, yes, the "Just Lose It" video is really bad.

Last edited by SamNMax; 03-09-2005 at 04:35 PM.

Old 03-09-2005, 06:21 PM   #44
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamNMax
Me niether. Anyway, it's hard to get inside the genious of Mashall Mathers. To someone who doesn't like rap, he comes across a filthy, discusting human being. I think you really have to know what it was like for him growing up (his problems with his mother) and the problems he had with his wife. I really can't explain it much, and if I did, it wouldn't matter. You just have to appreciate his style to like him. Which you don't. Which is understandable. It's sort of an aquired taste. And also, about people exposing his crapiness, I don't think any celeberty has ever done so. They've never spoken a word about him. Sure maybe a few have, but he doesn't make a big deal about it. Also, yes, the "Just Lose It" video is really bad.
Well, you did peg me there, I don't like rap, so maybe that's the driving force behind it. He just seems lame to me, a white guy acting all "gangsta" and bad, wearing clothes ten times bigger than he should. Then again, I used to jam out to House of Pain back in the day, so maybe that's no better, and I shoudln't talk.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:54 AM   #45
i'm with... <thud>

ghetto boys forever!