You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What will they think of next? (Xbox marital aid thingie)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
Banned User

Default What will they think of next?

Ok, the following like may contain some things to be of an "adult" nature, but I don't really think it is at all. If the mods find it to be so, then lock this or whatever and I apologize, but I coudln't NOT post it, so uh, only click if you're like...over...16 or something

Xbox Vibrator
Old 02-24-2005, 01:08 PM   #2
merely human

You know, some people seriously just need to get a f#&king life.

I mean, that wasn't even funny. It actually perpetuates the stereotype that geeks are desperate technosluts who really can't get a date on Saturday night and have to resort to humping their consoles or PCs. Or do they actually prefer humping their rigs to real women?

Yeah, I actually like the fact that Carth (KoTOR) has a nice basket, but that has more to do with the fact that it's always been the women characters who run around with big tits and nothing but thong costumes while the males have flat assess and even flatter crotches. But hey, I am not gonna have sex with my gamepad watching Carth's frontal view. Besides, a real man is far, far better. And yes, I can get a date on Saturday night.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 02-24-2005, 01:13 PM   #3
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
You know, some people seriously just need to get a f#&king life.

I mean, that wasn't even funny. It actually perpetuates the stereotype that geeks are desperate technosluts who really can't get a date on Saturday night and have to resort to humping their consoles or PCs. Or do they actually prefer humping their rigs to real women?

Yeah, I actually like the fact that Carth (KoTOR) has a nice basket, but that has more to do with the fact that it's always been the women characters who run around with big tits and nothing but thong costumes while the males have flat assess and even flatter crotches. But hey, I am not gonna have sex with my gamepad watching Carth's frontal view. Besides, a real man is far, far better. And yes, I can get a date on Saturday night.

Er....ok...I just thought it was funny! So....yeah.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:19 PM   #4
Freeware Co-ordinator

I'm still looking for the line that told me this whole thing was a joke.

It's not there is it? Someone has really, seriously written a detailed article on how to do this. The internet never ceases to amaze me (and this time not in a good way)
No Nonsense Nonsonnets #43

Cold Topic

A thread most controversial, that’s what I want to start
Full of impassioned arguments, of posting from the heart
And for this stimulation all will be thankful to me
On come on everybody it won’t work if you agree
Old 02-24-2005, 01:22 PM   #5
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepurhan
I'm still looking for the line that told me this whole thing was a joke.

It's not there is it? Someone has really, seriously written a detailed article on how to do this. The internet never ceases to amaze me (and this time not in a good way)
Things don't have to be a joke in order to be funny. I mean look at those pillows made in japan that are supposed to resemble a womans lap, those aren't jokes, but they're funny. God you ninnys, lighten up.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:45 PM   #6
merely human

Emphatically, it's definitely not a[n intended] joke if that guy who made it is.... ....actually using it.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 02-24-2005, 01:55 PM   #7
Banned User

Quote:
Emphatically, it's definitely not a[n intended] joke if that guy who made it is.... ....actually using it.
Well, as far as I can tell, the site is pretty focused on the subject of engineering, more so than on xbox or vibrators, and from the way it's written, i'm the guessing the guy did it in a "look what I can do" way.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:01 PM   #8
merely human

That doesn't necessarily prove he's not using it. I mean, what if it actually WAS a Saturday night, he's home alone, can't find a date, is really feeling hot, and.......
Old 02-24-2005, 02:06 PM   #9
Banned User

Quote:
That doesn't necessarily prove he's not using it. I mean, what if it actually WAS a Saturday night, he's home alone, can't find a date, is really feeling hot, and.......
Ahhh! Come on! All of the sudden, it doesn't seem so funny anymore!
Old 02-24-2005, 02:10 PM   #10
merely human

Think of it this way. If his roommate walked in and caught him actually using it while gazing at big titted game character wearing next to nothing, then it would seriously be funny, yes? Start laughing now.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:12 PM   #11
Banned User

Quote:
Think of it this way. If his roommate walked in and caught him actually using it while gazing at big titted game character wearing next to nothing, then it would seriously be funny, yes? Start laughing now.
Wow...now it's actually kinda sad. I mean come on, the guy can't be THAT desperate.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:14 PM   #12
merely human

Jeezus Cripes, shut up already!! I'm actually starting to feel awful for him to the point where I just may contact him and try to set him up with some of my lady friends. D'you what he looks like? Is he even halfway decently cute?
Old 02-24-2005, 02:33 PM   #13
Banned User

Quote:
Jeezus Cripes, shut up already!! I'm actually starting to feel awful for him to the point where I just may contact him and try to set him up with some of my lady friends. D'you what he looks like? Is he even halfway decently cute?
No clue, but engineers are usually fugly. (Note: If you are an engineer, then you have my apologies.)
Old 02-24-2005, 02:40 PM   #14
Citizen of Bizarro World

Can you explain to me exactly how a vibrating dick can help satisfy a lonely straight male?
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 02-24-2005, 02:52 PM   #15
merely human

If you're desperate enough you'll find ways.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:58 PM   #16
Citizen of Bizarro World

Hmmm...truly, what will they think of next? Maybe like in that commercial, "this burger is so big you need two hands!", with the third mechanical arm jacking you off! :eek:

No seriously, don't desperate people use...err... natural means?

Well, this smells like chit-chat!

Old 02-24-2005, 03:00 PM   #17
merely human

Unless we steer it back to the Xbox's, um ....*cough*.... primary amenities, then it should be moved to Chit Chat.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
Note: If you are an engineer, then you have my apologies.
Old 02-24-2005, 03:07 PM   #19
Citizen of Bizarro World

Quote:
Quote:
Unless we steer it back to the Xbox's, um ....*cough*.... primary amenities, then it should be moved to Chit Chat.
Ok, then, let's talk about scantly dressed big titted game characters. Any particular ones you'd like to recomend?

Old 02-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #20
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninth
Sorry Ninth! I know what I know from Dilbert, so you know what that may do to my mind in reguards to...THOSE people.

Ok, about xbox. The whole rumble thing has been a long running joke since the N64 which I believe was the first rumble pad. I first saw it in Ultra Game Players, in the letter to the editors section (woah, my mind is working like a lazer today!).

Anyway, a big hootered pixel lady? Dead or alive of course. For lovers of boobies and jell-o!

Last edited by SakSquash; 02-24-2005 at 03:47 PM.