You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What will they think of next? (Xbox marital aid thingie)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2005, 03:17 PM   #21
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by temporaryscars
No clue, but engineers are usually fugly. (Note: If you are an engineer, then you have my apologies.)
Not all engineers are ugly. I must send you photographs...
Old 02-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #22
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
Ok, then, let's talk about scantly dressed big titted game characters. Any particular ones you'd like to recomend?
Um, I like the big bouncy titties on the female vampire babes in Bloodlines, but that doesn't count because it's PC, not Xbox.

Well, actually it would count because we're still talking about games in general. Or stuff in games that bounce.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 02-24-2005, 03:48 PM   #23
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Um, I like the big bouncy titties on the female vampire babes in Bloodlines, but that doesn't count because it's PC, not Xbox.

Well, actually it would count because we're still talking about games in general. Or stuff in games that bounce.
You liked them? Aren't you a lady? Anyway, if you wanna see some man beef cake, you should try Morrowind, one of the greatest RPG's EVA! You can strip your character down to his furry loin cloth. Not that I was looking, cause I wasn't!....I love womennnn!
Old 02-24-2005, 03:56 PM   #24
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Aren't you a lady?
hahahahahaha That always cracks me up.

Firefox rules
Old 02-24-2005, 04:09 PM   #25
Citizen of Bizarro World

Now that I think about it, I think the engineer fella meant for this thing to be used by females. Cause he says it comes in second to some other female-pleasing device that he linked to, that has pics of a lady rubbing some kind of computer mouse thingie to the part of her underwear that covers sensitive parts.

Anyway, in that context, you could use this thingie to make a game of Tekken fun for your girlfriend, right (in a sado-mazo sort of way)? :eek:
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 02-24-2005, 06:39 PM   #26
merely human

Well that's been my point all along, that whoever this guy is who thought of this and made it may be desperately not getting any dates. I mean, he's actually trying to lure women with some strange marital aid made exactly from the thing that many women who aren't interested in gamer guys point to as the reason they don't go for gamer guys. That make sense?

Oh, and thanks, tempsie (scarsie?), for suggesting Morrowind to me for erotically designed game character men. I actually have the Xbox version of it but haven't yet played it. I think for me the most erotic guy thus far has to be Sam Fisher. He's the most anatomically pleasing perfect boner material, a mature hunk who can spread his rock hard thighs to acrobatic heaven. Mmmmph. But, um, I don't need no fancy vibrating contraption for that. Eiw.

And I like watching those big bouncing titties on the Bloodlines girls, too. Well, at least appreciate 'em.

EDIT: You know wot? Let's move this to Chit Chat if no one minds. There are girls like Jaz, pinksie, ECsie, Laura, and FGM who hang out there. No, not that kind of hanging out. They might have something constructive to say about this. And wormsie might even relax here and consider ordering one of these Xbox marital aid thingies for himself. I'm sure he can find some creative ways of using it.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 02-24-2005 at 07:03 PM.
Old 02-24-2005, 07:11 PM   #27
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Well that's been my point all along, that whoever this guy is who thought of this and made it may be desperately not getting any dates. I mean, he's actually trying to lure women with some strange marital aid made exactly from the thing that many women who aren't interested in gamer guys point to as the reason they don't go for gamer guys. That make sense?

Oh, and thanks, tempsie (scarsie?), for suggesting Morrowind to me for erotically designed game character men. I actually have the Xbox version of it but haven't yet played it. I think for me the most erotic guy thus far has to be Sam Fisher. He's the most anatomically pleasing perfect boner material, a mature hunk who can spread his rock hard thighs to acrobatic heaven. Mmmmph. But, um, I don't need no fancy vibrating contraption for that. Eiw.

And I like watching those big bouncing titties on the Bloodlines girls, too. Well, at least appreciate 'em.

EDIT: You know wot? Let's move this to Chit Chat if no one minds. There are girls like Jaz, pinksie, ECsie, Laura, and FGM who hang out there. No, not that kind of hanging out. They might have something constructive to say about this. And wormsie might even relax here and consider ordering one of these Xbox marital aid thingies for himself. I'm sure he can find some creative ways of using it.
Nooooooooo! Not chit chat! Aye, the armpit of the adventure gaming forums. Anyhow, you should sell your xbox copy and get the PC version. They have several "interesting" downloadable skins for the characters if ya know what I mean WINK WINK EFFING WINK!
Old 02-24-2005, 07:15 PM   #28
merely human

C-C-C-Carth in a G-string?!! Canderous in nothing but Mandalorian black leather jockeys?!!! OMG.........
Old 02-25-2005, 06:49 AM   #29
Magic Wand Waver

Send a message via MSN to Fairygdmther

All this time I've been trying to picture how this unique device could be put to use. Does he spread eagle his gf on the coffee table in front of him? And stimulate her while he plays Xbox games? I mean really, isn't there a time to put the games away, guys? Isn't a sexually active gf a tad better to play with than an Xbox game? Sheesh!

FGM
Old 02-25-2005, 06:55 AM   #30

Quote:
Sorry Ninth! I know what I know from Dilbert, so you know what that may do to my mind in reguards to...THOSE people.

(I love Dilbert, though, very funny)
Old 02-25-2005, 07:59 AM   #31
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mares
Can you explain to me exactly how a vibrating dick can help satisfy a lonely straight male?
You know, I've been investigating, and many of that kind of devices dedicated for men are advertised with a mention of a dominant mistress.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:11 AM   #32
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairygdmther
All this time I've been trying to picture how this unique device could be put to use.
Me too. It's not really a very practical design... and we ladies are all about the practical designs. (Ahem... not all vibrators are created equal. )

Trep, was that the kind of chick feedback you were hoping for?

-emily
Old 02-25-2005, 08:39 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairygdmther
Isn't a sexually active gf a tad better to play with than an Xbox game?
No. (I'm an engineer, remember )
Old 02-25-2005, 09:13 AM   #34

Here comes more chick feedback.

I spoke to a couple of female friends about this and I was basically told by both of them if I ever approach them with a vibrating game controller, a good friend or not, I will get the business end of a pepper spray. Both of them thought I was joking because they thought the idea was so ludicrous.

Damn, there goes my latest plan to turn my GF into a gamer.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:21 AM   #35
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
I spoke to a couple of female friends about this and I was basically told by both of them if I ever approach them with a vibrating game controller, a good friend or not, I will get the business end of a pepper spray. Both of them thought I was joking because they thought the idea was so ludicrous.
What bothered them? The idea of a vibrator or the fact that it was attached to a game controller?

This is probably a bit too much information for y'all, but...

When I first met my boyfriend it was in passing (friend of a friend) and I had no interest in him whatsoever. Just thought he was too old for me and not really my type. A few weeks later I went to a concert with the mutual friend and she was telling me he'd asked for my number. I said I wasn't really into him and she started saying what a nice guy he was, how he'd been in this really stupid relationship for like two years and it was about time he got a nice girlfriend, etc. To try to convince me I'd like him she told me a story about when he bought his former girlfriend a vibrator for Christmas. She was so offended she said she wanted it out of the house immediately (it wasn't even her house!) and he had to choose between the vibrator and her. Of course he chose her (silly man) but the relationship continued to go downhill after that. This story touched me and I agreed to go out with him. And four years later we have a drawer full of very nice... err... stuff next to the bed.

Okay, having just upset all of you with the image of "mom" having sex...

I don't have any problem with the concept of a vibrator attached to a game controller. I'm of the "try anything once" mentality. It's the execution that bothers me. There's just no way that thing is going to be comfortable, for either party. If I had an Xbox I'd design one myself... but I don't, so I guess I'll just stick with the vibrators.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:33 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
Nothing a few years of therapy can't cure.
Old 02-25-2005, 09:33 AM   #37
Friendly Server Admin

You could do one for the Cube
Old 02-25-2005, 09:38 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fov
What bothered them? The idea of a vibrator or the fact that it was attached to a game controller?
They really are good friends of mine so we have exchanged some "war" stories so I know for a fact that they have no problems with vibrator or other sex toys. What bothered them was the idea of using a game controller as a sexual tool. I guess the idea was just too weird for them. Maybe the fact that a game controller is something that they see their SOs handle all the time and using something like that as a sexual tool is too kinky for them? I will have to ask them.

This discussion reminds of me of an episode of Mad about You, the one where Jamie and Paul are trying to get pregnant and Jamie ends up having a good time with a washing machine on the spin mode.

Old 02-25-2005, 09:49 AM   #39
fov
Rattenmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabacco
You could do one for the Cube
Ha. We actually have several of those around the office propping doors open. They're not good for much else.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:44 PM   #40
Banned User

Quote:
Trep, was that the kind of chick feedback you were hoping for?
By Trep, I assume you mean me, though i'd be more of a "temp" than a "trep," but i'm not too picky. I actually expected to get some html slaps in the face and possibly banned. I forgot how wick-it cool you guys were.

Quote:
No. (I'm an engineer, remember )
Oh knock it off!

Quote:
You're a wha?! Since when?!

Quote:
I don't have any problem with the concept of a vibrator attached to a game controller. I'm of the "try anything once" mentality. It's the execution that bothers me. There's just no way that thing is going to be comfortable, for either party. If I had an Xbox I'd design one myself... but I don't, so I guess I'll just stick with the vibrators.
Ya know...xboxes have been getting pretty cheap lately...I think there were rumble features in the xbox version of Broken Sword 3....

Quote:
What bothered them was the idea of using a game controller as a sexual tool.
Bzzzt! (no pun intended) Wrong! You aren't using the controller as a sexual tool, you're using it to POWER a sexual tool. Doy

Quote:
Ha. We actually have several of those around the office propping doors open. They're not good for much else.
Whured! But, you should unprop one of those doors and pick up Eternal Darkness...it friggin rocked!