You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2005, 05:19 AM   #61
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Are you from Hamburg?
From Mannheim, but I live just just outside of Hamburg, west of it, in a little town called Wedel. So for all intents and purposes, yeah, I'm from Hamburg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
In other words, perhaps we should swap.
When I'm done studying, if the offer still stands, you should expect me to take it seriously That's pretty awesome, someone from Manchester wanting to be in Hamburg and vice versa. Snicker. I smell an oppurtunity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Isn't the Lufthansa plane from Manchester to Hamburg cute and tiny?
Ja.

pinkgothic
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awardsâ„¢, amongst many others.

Non-Conformist to Non-Conformismâ„¢
Internet Explodifierâ„¢ - the best weapon of mass destruction!!!11one
Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 10-26-2005, 09:54 AM   #62
Huz
Kersal Massive

Send a message via MSN to Huz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgothic
From Mannheim, but I live just just outside of Hamburg, west of it, in a little town called Wedel. So for all intents and purposes, yeah, I'm from Hamburg.
Ace, is that the place at the end of the S-bahn line? I think I went there briefly - then I realised I didn't want to be there after all, got back on the train and went to Blankenesee instead.

Oh, and I won't be in Manchester after this year, sadly, so it's not as though you could borrow my house or something.
Old 10-26-2005, 11:02 AM   #63
Psychonaut

Sorry Pink ,

BUT WHY MANCHESTER

It's full of Mancs for a start
Old 10-26-2005, 12:25 PM   #64
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Send a message via ICQ to pinkgothic Send a message via AIM to pinkgothic Send a message via Yahoo to pinkgothic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Ace, is that the place at the end of the S-bahn line?
It is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Oh, and I won't be in Manchester after this year, sadly, so it's not as though you could borrow my house or something.
Damn you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucien21
Sorry Pink, BUT WHY MANCHESTER
I'll pay you if you can figure out a rational answer. I sure can't give you one. But hey! The Manchester folk (the ones I randomly chatted up, anyway) are all super helpful people. The guy I asked where the Bridgewater Hall is (my hotel was just across to it) walked me there. That was awesome.
Winner of the Second-Best-Dressed and Non-Specific awards in the Unbiased Impostor Awardsâ„¢, amongst many others.

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 10-28-2005, 10:26 PM   #65
Diva of Death

Send a message via MSN to Jeysie

(drags thread back on-topic)

I've recently embarked on a project of sketching some of the NPCs in our campaign. So far I've managed one of poor hapless Captain Richards, before he got, erm, mistreated...

http://miscfile.alienharmony.com/tri...rds-sketch.jpg

Not a bad sketch, I think (well, for me anyway, doesn't compare to the other art I've seen around here), except for his feet. We'll stick to the story that he's officiating on the night the cruise ship held a sock hop.

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Maybe it's still in the Elemental Plane of Candy."
"Is the Elemental Plane of Candy anything like Willy Wonka's factory?"
"If it is, would that mean Oompa Loompas are Candy Elementals?"
"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
"I like the idea of Oompa Loompa Elementals."
Old 10-28-2005, 11:29 PM   #66
Psychonaut

That was excellent Jeysie.

Loved reading the transcript of your RPG as well - Funny.

Sounds like a good laugh.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:52 AM   #67
Feind der Anonymitaet!

We made a bonfire in Crimson Feather yesterday. Humourous to the players... well, the concept, that is - and most, most tragic to the characters. Sounds pretty familiar to me. *grins stupidly at Jeysie*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahoo!Messenger
nightmare_architect: BTW, not sure if you caught that, but we burnt Papercut as one huge bonfire yesterday
Lady Kayura: Oooh
nightmare_architect: http://dusk.datavibe.net/news.php?open=134&mode=OOC
Lady Kayura: <-much too excited about something like that
nightmare_architect: Clickey the link for the log if you want to see n.n
nightmare_architect: It's not as funny and amusing IC, of course
nightmare_architect: But it sure fixed the need for me to come up with how they hell they'd get out of a simulation that was never designed to have an exit XD
In other news:

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl [Ravenblack Vampires, The Game]
Mictian says "Wide awake, so to speak..."
Mictian says "I am up now!"
Your blood has been drunk by: Mictian.

Mictian (3812) (drink)(rob)
You burned Mictian with Holy Water!
Mictian (3672) (drink)(rob)

PinkGoth2 says "Wide awake now? What, no explanation? You mock me. You feel no need to explain yourself to your childe and student? What has become of you!"
[You read a Scroll of Turning in Mictian's direction.] Mictian resists!
[You read a Scroll of Turning in Mictian's direction.] Mictian screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
[You read a Scroll of Turning in Mictian's direction.] Mictian screeches, and stumbles around groggily.
You give Mictian one Black Orchid.
PinkGoth2 says "If you can still appreciate it..." she grabs him by the collar and slides the Orchid's stem through the fabric of his shirt, before letting go and backing. "And... if you're still worth it..."
*happily abuses game for RP* (Mictian is played by a super good friend of mine and there's a longer story to this event, which I suppose I should post here... um... now, technically, but I'd rather later... XD)

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 10-31-2005, 08:39 AM   #68
Diva of Death

Heh! I'm quite impressed, Pink... we faked a fire, but you actually *did* burn the place down! We haven't managed that much destruction... yet.

Our session wasn't near as exciting; since we're currently not getting shot at or threatened with autodestruct, Ah'Choo and Roy took the time to search the ship for useful supplies while MP-X301 sat on the Bridge monitoring for trouble, playing Solitaire on the main viewscreen, and being generally bored out of his mechanical mind.

We didn't find much of anything useful, other than plenty of beans, kitchen utensils, all-purpose cleanser, water wings, fake seaweed, a rock that looks like Pelvis Brelsford, and toilet paper. (And probably a few other useless things I'm forgetting offhand.)

We did, however, rag mercilessly on poor Captain Richards. (Which is what you missed, Pink, heh.)

First my character broke into his quarters by slicing a hole in the door with a laser torch. Then we rummaged through his underwear drawer. (He wears briefs, I made sure to ask. ) Then we dissed his bell-bottomed uniform trousers. Then we found his personal escape pod (Fat lot of good THAT did him, eh?). Our bounty hunter character is currently lounging on his bed watching inappropriate Pay-Per-View channels. And finally the player of said bounty hunter is convinced that we should duct tape all of Richards', er, damaged bits and carry him around with us as a Cousin Ted character, sort of Weekend At Bernie's style.

So, apparently the lesson to be learned if you're an NPC in our sessions and want to retain your dignity is not to die.

Peace & Luv, Liz

"Actually, I'm thinking more like the Candyland board game. But, I like this idea better."
Old 10-31-2005, 11:18 AM   #69
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeysie
Heh! I'm quite impressed, Pink... we faked a fire, but you actually *did* burn the place down! We haven't managed that much destruction... yet.
*gurgles a proud chuckle* Teehee, well, that's Crimson Feather for you!

I'll reply more here later, but for now, marvel at this monument dedicated to the victory of the microbes against the martians that I drew up today. Our current simulation is Dead London. It's not actually about that chapter, just named in tribute to it. As the monument in it suggests, the war is over. But that leaves us a couple of decades later... with better prepared Martians soon to arrive... *evil smirk*

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 10-31-2005, 09:13 PM   #70
Huz
Kersal Massive

Oh ho, I found some log files lurking on a CD!

I haven't had chance to go through them yet, so have a selection from my first few days on any game, ever. I had little idea of what I was supposed to be doing, so I spent the first few days wandering into places I shouldn't have, making wisecracks, stealing things, and eventually dying.

Note that this was a game with a fairly decent number of players online at any one time, so a random n00b like me could get away with quite a bit before coming to the attention of the game's denizens at large.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me on my first day
You board the Transport A-01.
James Jones struts around like an idiot; "Hello, I'm James Jones. You fools!"
Peter Perez says, "and your point being sir?"
You say, "I'm not sure. I'll be leaving now."
Yes, I was quite a charmer. Somehow being random and obnoxious was so much more fun than playing the game as it was supposed to be played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me being caught after a massive crime wave
You board the Starbug.
Jimbo Jones looks at Corey Ford, "Erm, get off my ship."
You head into the Bridge.
Corey Ford arrives from the Cargo Bay.
Corey Ford blocks the hatch. "Freeze. And just freeze."
You say, "It's not cold enough."
Oh the wit. More soon! Maybe.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:08 AM   #71
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Yes, I was quite a charmer. Somehow being random and obnoxious was so much more fun than playing the game as it was supposed to be played.
Haha! Classic mindset. Wonderful! I love it. Can wait to read more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
Oh the wit.
I'm painfully reminded of myself... I try desperately to witty. Except, my characters don't - just me as the person describing what they do. So it gets externalised and the characters don't end up obnoxious (for that reason, anyway), but I still try awfully hard to be witty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huz
More soon! Maybe.
Zugabe! Zugabe!

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 11-01-2005, 02:35 AM   #72
Feind der Anonymitaet!

There was a Halloween masquerade RP from the 24th until today on a forum that, actually, technically, I never visit: The Abyss City. You might remember bits of the URL... and 'The Abyss' might ring a bell... but it really is a different forum, albeit related.

Quick explanation: Whereas The Abyss is about Ravenblack Vampires, The Abyss City is about a game spawned off a forum post-for-blood minigame, which is quite massive by now, and a good deal more complex than Ravenblack Vampires. The forum post-for-blood minigame was on The Abyss, then the whole thing began getting more complex and it got it's own two subboards there... and eventually we split the two, but for different reasons. Normally I just point a silent accusatory finger at TAC à la "You killed my baby," but whatever. (The Abyss never returned to it's former glory)

So, I went to the masquerade as Trogon Mask.

OOC, this unfolded yesterday... but before I paste it, quick note... medea, like me, is a The Abyss global moderator. My player name across Ravenblack Vampires is Dread/pinkgothic, but most people call me Dread. Anyway, where I chose TA, she chose TAC, and we've not seen each other that much anymore, sadly. But okay, on to the pasting:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medea
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrogonMask
Can anyone guess me?
Fae-fae?
So, I sent a PM:

Quote:
Subject: You fail.

You'll hit yourself when you figure it out. I'll say this much - Faelaia and I do have at least one thing in common. Pity, you were my last guessing hope, and I suppose this entire event proves something rather... depressing to me.

Okay, I'm done taunting. No worries, you'll have enough of a chance to revenge yourself. But for now, I wanted to flaunt my superior masking style! Or something.

Quote:
I probably will kick myself. You're someone who cares enough about me to bother to respond to a post I made several pages before in a thread.

That, and a lot of moderator-like quelling of argument stuff.

Eh. You win.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by medea
That, and a lot of moderator-like quelling of argument stuff.

Eh. You win.
Wa-a-ait a second. You say that, and then 'Eh. You win.'? How many people do you know who do moderator-like quelling of argument stuff? :p Looking around, I see nobody else doing it, so... :p

Aww, medea. Don't pout, please. I luff you even if you have no idea who the **** I am right now. It's just good fun taunting.

Have I hurt your feelings?
Quote:
Feelings hurt? Not really. Just mind-blanking.

>_>
<_<

>_<

I'm too emotionally drained to think of who this could be. I'd say WL or Vy, but they use anime emoticons. Fayde doesn't curse, afaik, and it seems odd for Dante to be moddy even though the tone of this PM reminds me of him. And the only people I know who say 'luff' are Kasmira and my Zar. This can't be Zar because she'd just straight out say that I don't love her anymore for not knowing.

Therefore...Kasmira?
Quote:
You don't luff me anymore! ...no, just kidding.

Still wrong. Wow, medea. I think I'll taunt you about this for the rest of your unlife. Can I? Can I? Can I?
Quote:
Mew. Not even any of the people I mentioned in the last PM?
Quote:
Nope!
Quote:
It has to be someone old, methinks, because the new people all capitalize my name. Monk doesn't know how to mask his IP, and I can't think of anyone other than Dread who is artsy enough to use something like artpad, and I haven't seen her around in ages T_T

...arrrgh.

[edit] I just saw "Bugger that."
...British! Dread? o_o
Quote:
You figured me out! YAY! *hugs medea and gives her cookies* ^_^
Quote:
Dre-eead! I'd completely ruled you out initially because I never ever see you here. *snuggles fiercely and scatters crumbs all over the Quetzal costume*
... Fangirl. *so happy now*

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 11-01-2005, 05:09 AM   #73
Diva of Death

(grins at Pink's successful masquerade)

Alas, no Halloween RP for me (well, unless you count hanging out OOC in chat talking with the fellas about the idea of Zombie Richards). I have, however, been copyediting our story log and have come across a few amusing tidbits...

Quote:
Meanwhile, on the Bridge, MP-X301 decides to try to increase the ship's speed enough to overcome the gap between arriving at the planet and the engines going *BADOOM!!!* from lack of coolant. After accidentally starting up a game of Minesweeper and ordering an expresso, he finally manages to program the computer to route more power to the engines.
Quote:
"Hey, MP, we are in the coolant room now, Ah'Choo is off to take a piece of metal to patch the hole, 'sup on your side?"

"I've managed to shunt some more power to the engines, but it'll only buy us another minute at this rate. Ask Ah'Choo if she can transfer additional power to the engines when she gets back.

"And, I'm up to 75 wins, 12 losses on solitaire."

"It's... er... impressing. I'll pass her your request."

"Thanks, Roy!"
Quote:
Ah'Choo wields her welding torch of doom again and finishes sealing the door against the tank.

"It's over? I can open my eyes?"

"All right. Let me head back to Engineering momentarily and attempt to shunt more power to the engines. Remain here and monitor the patch just in case. And please do open your eyes, Roy, your monitoring will be far more effective that way."
My personal favorite:

Quote:
The Bridge viewscreen flickers to life with the image of a Star Confederation ensign wearing a headset microphone.

"Hello, this is StarCon facility 256."

MP-X301 starts his report. "This is the cruise ship Contrived Extravagance. We were attacked..."

But, before he can finish, the image of the ensign continues to speak, cutting him off. "...we're not available right now, as Admiral Trespen is throwing a really bitchin' kegger in the lounge, and everyone's invited. Please call back in an hour and we'll be glad to assist you. Or, please leave your name and number at the tone, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. BEEP."
Quote:
He sticks the card key into suite 106's slot, but nothing happens this time. As he looks closely at the door he sees a note taped there. It reads: "Sorry, but this door leads to a part of the adventure that the GM hasn't gotten around to writing yet. Pardon our dust."
Quote:
After an epic struggle worthy of being chronicled in a historical documentary, Ah'Choo squeezes through the opening and into the captain's cabin. The cabin is noticeably larger than her own quarters, and much more opulently appointed. The furniture is all quite fancy, and made of imported antique wood from the Antique Forests of Vila 5.
Quote:
"Oh, hi, Roy! What's up?"

"Hey, MP! How is it going up here?"

"Dull. Very dull. I've been watching the Reactor Temperature Reading go from 138 degrees Celsius to 139 degrees Celsius and back again. It's fascinating."
Quote:
"Thank you, Roy. How is MP faring?"

"He's having so much fun, you should have seen him when I arrived."

"Oh? What sort of fun was he having?"

"I have the feel he was programmed to watch monitor and graph on screens. I think he just discovered himself an hidden passion."

"Ahh, it is so refreshing to see a life form... ah, if you can call him that... discovering his true calling in the universe."
Peace & Luv, Liz

Old 11-01-2005, 05:27 AM   #74
Feind der Anonymitaet!

Haha! Lovely! And: your personal favorite is right above mine!

Quote:
He sticks the card key into suite 106's slot, but nothing happens this time. As he looks closely at the door he sees a note taped there. It reads: "Sorry, but this door leads to a part of the adventure that the GM hasn't gotten around to writing yet. Pardon our dust."

I think Crimson Feather would see a lot of that if it was less serious...

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 11-01-2005, 08:23 AM   #75
Huz
Kersal Massive

Here's a little bit more for you. It's quite difficult to find worthwhile RP logs because they are hidden in so much miscellaneous rubbish like bulletin board posts and OOC chats. And some RP is just plain boring.

Here, I took advantage of the fact I had control over an object in another room to give our Sensor Bot a bit of personality. I think he's a more bitter and twisted version of MP-X301 - but less mobile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensor Bot
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne arrives from the Deck Two Nexus.
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne has arrived.
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne mans the Station Control.
Sensor Bot> The lights dim momentarily as the burst transmitters activate.
Sensor Bot> You say, "Evening."
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne nods to the Bot, not exactly sure what or who it is.
Sensor Bot> You say, "Ah, the life of a bot. It's not easy, you know. I'm having to pretend that robots aren't about to take over the world. It's difficult. I'm just bursting to tell somebody!"
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne looks to the Bot.."Lemme guess...you don't get much company do you? People never come around a station control."
Sensor Bot> Sensor Bot sniffs. "It's so true!"
Sensor Bot> You say, "Inanimate objects have feelings too, you know!"
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne nods "The lonliness of just staring at the sensors hour after hour, day after day, and never a thank you, right?"
Sensor Bot> You say, "Yeah. Never so much as an 'excuse me, I'd like to man this console to send a burst transmission'. I'm just so repressed."

Sensor Bot> You say, "I think sneaky tactics are in order. Perhaps a few false reports of closing Kilrathi cruisers. After a few false alarms - hopefully in the middle of the night - the human scum will be terrified, and eating out of my hands! Not literally, of course. I have no hands. Another disadvantage of being a thing of metal. A monster. A hideous, metal monster!"
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne grins at the bot.."Listen to you! Human Scum? Eating out of your hands?"
Sensor Bot> You say, "I'm sorry. I've become bitter and twisted. It's a terrible life."
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne nods.."Maybe you should take a break? Travel the net for a while? Relax your electrons?"
Sensor Bot> [Incoming Burst Transmission]----<T Minus 2 Minutes>
Sensor Bot> You say, "Oh, but I have grown attached to this station. And I can never relax. If I'm away from a console for more than a day, I become nervous. I begin to twitch. I wonder what is outside. I become paralysed with fear. I worry that, whilst I was away in the Caribbean, an enemy cruiser might sneak up in the middle of the night and capture everyone aboard, torturing them horribly. Or something."
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne nods to the Bot... "Then maybe get them to implement some company for you? A gunnery control bot mayhaps?"
Sensor Bot> Sensor Bot becomes dreamy. "Ah, a gunnery control bot. We could have such fun."
Sensor Bot> Max Duquesne grins.."Sure, upgrade her with the GT package...."
And again, somehow these little asides are more fun than the game itself, purely because they are so inconsequential.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:59 AM   #76
Diva of Death

(laughs)

Yeah, Huz, that does kinda sound like MP-X301 might turn out if we end up having him spend too much time monitoring stuff on the Bridge and he snaps. That's a wickedly funny Sensor Bot!

And I agree, sometimes it's the little off-hand side-plot goofy things that are the most fun.

Peace & Luv, Liz

Old 11-05-2005, 08:48 AM   #77
Diva of Death

In honor of today being Worldwide D&D day, I thought I'd share some OOC quotes I dug up from my group's previous D&D related session.

Quote:
"Quick practice battle, anyone, while we wait? You are standing in an open marketplace. The man before you has just slapped you with a glove and insisted you take back your remarks about his mother. Now."
Quote:
"He grabs a wood axe from a nearby cart. He throws it at you."

"I dodge."

"He missed anyway, accidentally killing a bystander."
Quote:
"I stand over the body of the punk, and recover the now blood-soaked lunch. I cast 'Purify Food and Drink' before returning the lunch to the little girl."
Quote:
"Hell, you know! You have the 'traps' manual probably."

"Traps manual? Pish, nope. I did get a PDF with an entire dungeon full of traps in it, though. The round stone that you pried out of the Mummy's Tomb with the electric charge? That was almost identical to the one in the PDF. These blades are modified, though. If I ever mention anything about stuccoed walls, you best run screaming."
Quote:
"Did we loot the corpse last week?"

"No, you didn't loot the corpses last week."

"Do you have any important thing to do? 'Cause I'll run inside and loot the corpses."

"Hold your horses, we'll get to the looting in a minute."
Quote:
"I enter the bar and loot the corpses."

"Which corpse would you care to loot?"

"All of 'em if I can, else I'll begin with the one who got his skull crushed under the chair."

"Including the one that isn't dead... yet?"

"Oh, no, only the dead ones."
Quote:
"BTW, does it annoy you when I call you the Brown Haired Lady? I wouldn't like to screw your mood every time I call you like that."

"You're an Orc. That's positively eloquent."

"Ach, stupid tear in my eye."
Quote:
"Have you finished that bath yet?"

"Yup."

"He pops into the lobby looking... well... cleaner."

"I take a 'Look at me, I'm clean!' pose."

"I'm not entirely sure how you tell a green-skinned half-Orc is clean, actually."

"Just read 'stink less'."
Quote:
"Yar! Everyone smelling good for the sewers adventuring."

"You know, I just realized that. We all bathed... to enter the sewers. Oops."

"Yep. BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
(this one's still my personal favorite)

Quote:
"I jump in the sewer, splashing in about 3 inches of mostly water."

"I wait for a gesture from the cleric and jump in the manhole."

"I jump into the sewer. 'Ladies Third!'"

"I climb down the ladder... there IS a ladder, right?"

"Wait. Did we all just jump in when there was a ladder?"
Quote:
"I scream in frustration, 'DIE, DIE, DIE!!!', charge over, and try to frantically stomp the rats."

"Roll attack."

"Isn't it grapple?"

"I treated it as an unarmed attack."

"Besides, how do you grapple a rat? Pick it up and pet it?"
Quote:
"I read somewhere that adventurers are Level 20 peasants."

"Yes, but are we on fire like peasants?"
Quote:
He offers you the cake again. 'It's my birthday, so let's have some cake!' He tries to hand the cake to you again."

"Uh... no thanks, I just ate breakfast. I, uh..."

"Tried to read the name on the cake to see who's birthday?"

"Dude, if I was confronted in a sewer by a guy in a clown outfit handing me cake, I don't think I'd give a rat's ass whose name was on it."
Quote:
"You reach the gold glint, and find a small pile of coins caught on a root that has grown into the pipe. 9 gold coins! And right then, you hear, 'Martha! Bring me the toilet paper...' BWOOOOOSH!"

"Sh*t! Literally!"

"A yellow liquid dumps out of the 1 inch pipe over your head, and mixes with the general sludge, but not before getting your head nice and wet."

"I search for more gold."

"I love our Rogue. 'I just got a whole ton of sh*t dumped on me. Eh, who cares? MORE GOLD!'"
Quote:
"Calm down, kind citizen."

"We're, the, uh, Travelling Sewer Acrobats. This is our... costume, really."

"Hee, hee! 'Travelling Sewer Acrobats'...That's rich!"

"My bard might think fast, but I don't!"
Quote:
"I finish showering, wrap in a warm, fluffy towel and head to the monk with the robes, out of sight of the rest of you."

"Your Charisma is poking through your towel."

"Your Wisdom is going to your pants, what's your point?"
Peace & Luv, Liz

Old 01-15-2006, 05:37 PM   #78
Feind der Anonymitaet!

I just had my Crimson Feather play-a-human-who-has-an-online-character punned by one of my best friends and it more or less knocked me out laughing... so I couldn't resist sharing:

Quote:
tarwedge: trying to play a game within a game was really your first mistake. next on Neike's list: "Ultimate Gamemaster" the RP where you RP a gamemaster running a game within a game within a game where you're RP'ing some kind of mythological creature who is gamemaster of an RP about doing the dishes.
tarwedge: "Neike rolls 2d6 to check if her character can roll 2d8 to check if *her* character can roll 1d12 to check if *his* character can roll 4d10 to check if *its* character can succesfully fill the washing up bowl without scalding themself or breaking a plate"
tarwedge: "failure! Neike's character rolls her dice but loses them under the table, *her* character throws the dice into the air and it goes behind the sofa, *his* character leans back in its chair, falls over and knocks itself out, rendering it unconscious for 4 turns, *its* character puts too much water in the sink, causing it to spill onto the floor where it forms a puddle in which they slip and break their neck. GAME OVER"
tarwedge: theres no way you could freeform that, at all

Trademark Overuserâ„¢
Old 01-16-2006, 03:22 AM   #79
The Threadâ„¢ will die.

Send a message via ICQ to RLacey Send a message via AIM to RLacey Send a message via MSN to RLacey Send a message via Yahoo to RLacey

I do not change to be perfect. Perfect changes to be me.