You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2004, 08:48 PM   #1
all loved up

Default Woo!

I've got a creative writing assignment due in for 10 am today (and it's now nearly 5 am..) which I only actually recieved yesterday due to illness the previous week. I'm going home to see my boyfriend today, so I've also got to finish packing and stuff. How does this equate to woo you ask? Because I've almost finished the assignment!! And I know exactly how it's going to go from here... Think I'm suffering from slee p deprivation though, because I couldn't sleep last night at all and had to be up for 8.30, now I'll be lucky if I get 3 hours kip.... But woo hoo, I'm nearly done and going to see my boyfriend very soon....
Old 11-24-2004, 08:53 PM   #2
merely human

Your final grade: B.

* For 'Boyfriend'.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 11-24-2004, 09:07 PM   #3
all loved up

Hee hee.. yeah, roll on 4pm.... I'm almost done now, literally just a couple more sentences to write, but have gone over the page limit and am not quite sure how I can cut any of it... Oh well..... Is it obvious I'm severely sleep deprived? (If I'm not, I feel it, I'm running on adrenaline and probably remnants of my twirl chocolate bar....) I will be SO glad to be home later.... Glad I can always count on Adventuregamers to make me smile. (Particularly you Trep!)
Old 11-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #4

Always cut from the middle. That's where the fat usually is.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:39 PM   #5
all loved up

Default Double Woo!

thanks Scout... I'm so very close to finishing it, so very close to bed and sleep... Think may be able to get away with page nos since editing I'm only 1 over... And there's quite a bit of space because it's a script...
I really want sleep now... It's quarter to 6 here and still dark outside... It's depressing...

Edited: WOO HOO!!! I've finally finished it! And I have approx 3 hours to get some sleep... Thanks to those who helped relieve some of the stress of this.... I need to go sleep now...

Last edited by adventurefan; 11-24-2004 at 09:50 PM.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:10 PM   #6
Tell me This is It

Send a message via AIM to Terabin

Thank goodness that's over, eh? Have an incredible day free from paper writing.

Do you let your boyfriend read your papers?

I suppose you probably don't want to even think about the paper now that it's done; at least, that's how I often feel.