You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat The most groundbreaking and controversial poll/debate ever! (Not Bush and Kerry!)

View Poll Results: Which is better?
Cookie! 23 56.10%
Pie! 18 43.90%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 01:19 PM   #81
pain is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
Cookies!!! Chocolate chip cookies give me orgasm. Can you beat that?
American pie!

There are more old drunks then old doctors. - Willie Nelson

by_100ja
Old 12-19-2004, 01:23 PM   #82
Doctor Watson

That alone proves that cookies rule.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:51 PM   #83
pain is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadworm222
That alone proves that cookies rule.
Man, I was just trying to beat chocolate chip cookie orgasm. Guess it wasn't the best try...

There are more old drunks then old doctors. - Willie Nelson

by_100ja
Old 12-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyConfused
I was so interested in this thread that I took a poll at a birthday dinner I was at last night. Unfortunately, we were much like the current Supreme Court: eight in number--and we split 4/4. A compromise solution much like one proposed here was offered--"cookie pie"--and accepted by many but I don't know whether by most.

I voted cookie, all the way. There is barely any pie that I would choose over any cookie (assuming both are decently made.) Okay, I would choose cherry pie over Mexican wedding cookies and some other weird nut-based cookies ("nut clusters") and stuff. Otherwise, most pies seem pointless.

Gilly, wanna send me a good pie?
*sigh*
It never fails to amaze me that it's always the smart and sensible ones who tend to get misled and form a totally inaccurate conclusion.

For you honey, I will send you two good pies. Just promise me that you will give them a fair chance.
Old 12-19-2004, 10:13 PM   #85
Curiouser and curiouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillyruless
*sigh*
It never fails to amaze me that it's always the smart and sensible ones who tend to get misled and form a totally inaccurate conclusion.

For you honey, I will send you two good pies. Just promise me that you will give them a fair chance.
Hm, if they are something interesting, like pecan and blackberry, they could conceivably be awesome! But it's just SOOOOOOOOOooooooooo hard to beat the chocolate chip cookie when done properly, although I can see how some people could thing it was a little, hm, functional?
Old 12-19-2004, 10:33 PM   #86
merely human

Mmmmmm....

Shaker Citrus Pie

Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 12-19-2004, 10:35 PM   #87
Bearly Here

ohhh Trep

That looks so good *faints with thoughts of new pies*
Old 12-19-2004, 10:46 PM   #88
merely human

I'm trying to figure out what to make for Christmas dinner. I've already promised them pot roast and that Caramelized Onion Soup I made for Thanksgiving that they absolutely loved. I was thinking of the Citrus Pie for dessert, but then I noticed this as well:

Tomato Pie

This could work as a veggie course.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 12-19-2004, 11:04 PM   #89
Bearly Here

Stop it! you.... that does look divine. Teasing us with all these mmmmmm

Naughty Trep
Old 12-19-2004, 11:22 PM   #90
merely human

What?! They're actually very easy to make. I know my Turkish brother-in-law will love the Tomato Pie, it's basically just tomatoes on a crust with olive oil, scallions, garlic, parsely, marjoram salt & pepper. But I'm not sure if I should buy the dough or just make it myself.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:26 PM   #91
Doctor Watson

If somebody wants to send me a pie by mail, go ahead, but remember that it'd BETTER be slightly on the low-fat side and not at ALL... mushy. I'd be guaranteed to dislike it if it'd be like that.

Last edited by deadworm222; 12-20-2004 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-19-2004, 11:34 PM   #92
merely human

The only way any pie can not be mushy for you is if someone bakes it right where you are and gives it to you fresh from the oven.

Whaddya say? Shall I fly over to you and make you one? Hand feed it to you while it's nice and hot?
Old 12-20-2004, 01:49 AM   #93
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
What?! They're actually very easy to make. I know my Turkish brother-in-law will love the Tomato Pie, it's basically just tomatoes on a crust with olive oil, scallions, garlic, parsely, marjoram salt & pepper. But I'm not sure if I should buy the dough or just make it myself.

Can you give me the recipe for that Tomatoe pie, please?

It looks tasty.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 12-20-2004, 02:36 AM   #94
Doctor Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
The only way any pie can not be mushy for you is if someone bakes it right where you are and gives it to you fresh from the oven.

Whaddya say? Shall I fly over to you and make you one? Hand feed it to you while it's nice and hot?
You do screw up my mind. STFU, beautiful!