You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Indiana Jones Trilogy

View Poll Results: What's your favourite Indy movie?
Raiders of the Lost Ark 29 47.54%
Indiana Jones and the Temple Of Doom 7 11.48%
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 25 40.98%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2005, 07:56 AM   #61
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy in milk
You are totally missing his character then. His classes are so popular with the ladies because he's an unconventional rogue who makes history and archaeology even more interesting due to his charisma and passion for the subject matter. He's not a traditional academic who breaks out the whip like superman takes off his pressed white shirt, just the opposite. He's a blatant rogue who, not able/willing to make a living from tomb raiding, makes a living teaching. Its something he doesn't really enjoy. He's always portrayed as not ready to settle down because he hasn't really 'grown up'.
Thank you for that insight, Professor Crunchy. How does his passion for archaeology make it any more plausible that he'd dump Marion?
Old 10-29-2005, 08:16 AM   #62
delusions of adequacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL
Thank you for that insight, Professor Crunchy. How does his passion for archaeology make it any more plausible that he'd dump Marion?
Because a serious relationship is a huge change to the carefree (dangerous) and selfish lifestyle he wants to live. I don't suggest that he doesn't have feelings for her, just that no one will ever be right for him until he grows up.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:13 PM   #63
SamNMax

I have yet to see Raiders of the Lost Ark in its entirety, so my vote will go to Last Crusade.