You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Why would I get a forum warning? (Not on AG)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #1

Default Why would I get a forum warning? (Not on AG)

Could somebody try to explain to me please, why I received a warning on the thread located here (the site is a forum for a certain game series) - http://mgsforums.com/topic/7512342/1/?x=90

I posted that pic BTW as people were starting to be insulting towards the OP and I knew it would get worse, I was trying to stick up for him.

BTW the mods latter comment was extremely offensive in my eyes.

This is the first warning during my relative long usage of online forums. I believed that I had not received one previously, as I understood what was prohibited from each forums' rules perfectly and because all prohibited actions were never a part of my desires. However, it has come to my attention due to the warning, that this is not the case.

I was told that two of my posts were "spam" and had "nothing to add" to the matter that was being discussed, though even with the depressing warning to my name, I still feel confused as to the reason why it was given. I truly believe each post contained productive conversation which added a plethora (well in a certain sense) of new information to the topic being discussed.

"He's the small boy that you have to give the ball to in order to retrieve the toilet brush from the kebab seller."

stepurhan -

"Only in an adventure gaming forum would you see a sentence like this. "

Last edited by Dan_Dan_91_07; 08-24-2011 at 10:03 PM.