You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What makes a Good Villain?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2004, 06:58 PM   #41
merely human

Angelina Jolie: "Hi, Jennifer. You don't really wanna go off with Kode, do you? I mean, honey, does he have these?" [unfastens her bra]

Jennifer: "Oh GOD!!" [turns to Kode] "Sorry, my former hero, you've been replaced"

Angelina Jolie: "Mmmmmm...." [walks over to Catherine and Moron Lite] "Sorry, but I don't think you'll be needing those any more." [grabs the smelling salts]

Moron Lite: "Hey!"

Kingz:

Trep [from inside closet]: "Help!! Get me out of here!"
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 04-10-2004 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:03 PM   #42
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Oh, so we can bring whoever we want whenever we want, is that how this works?

Well, the chorus brings, uh... Brings... Bette Midler!

I love that woman though I really have no reason to. Aside from her fucking awesome obstacle course voice.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:05 PM   #43
Least used avatar ever

HULK: Raaaarrrgghh! Hulk not like Betty! Hulk like Jenny! Wait!

Last edited by Moron Lite; 04-10-2004 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:09 PM   #44
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Aside: I just searched for "imdb" on www.imdb.com. I actually typed "imdb" in the search field of the damn site and hit enter!! The utter pointlessness of that action leads me to believe I have just unmade the universe. Goodbye everybody!
Old 04-10-2004, 07:12 PM   #45
Least used avatar ever

I did a Google search for Google, once. Just for kicks.
Old 04-10-2004, 07:12 PM   #46
merely human

Kode: "But...but, Jennifer, darling! You said you wanted me for my heroic prowess!"

Moron Lite [finally noticing Kingz heaped on the floor]: "Aw, shite! Someone get him some help! Angelina, at least spare me one smelling salt!"

Angelina Jolie: "Sure, baby. Anything for the villoine." [chucks one salt at him]

Michael Douglas [eyeing Angelina Jolie]: "Hey you! I know you! Come here and see this." [turns around to drop his pants]

Moron Lite [adminstering the salt to Kingz]: "Here you are, bud. Kode, we'll get our chorus back now..."

[Kingz awakens with a shudder from the salt...]

Angelina Jolie [watching Michael Douglas pulling his pants down]: "What the hell....!"

Michael Douglas: "There! Ooooh yeah!!"

Kingz [seeing the hot doughy white ass once more]: .......
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-10-2004, 08:59 PM   #47
Liver of Life

KODE: (To Jenniffer Connelly) I find you very attractive. Your assertiveness tells me that you feel the same way about me. But ritual remains that we must do a series of platonic actions before we can have intercourse. But all I really want to do is have sex with you as soon as possible... Are you going to slap me now?

Last edited by Zygomaticus; 04-10-2004 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:21 PM   #48
merely human

[Jennifer slaps Kode with much disdain]

Kode: "No! Darling, don't do this to me." [spots Kingz fainted on the floor again] "Dammit, we lost the chorus again! Somebody call the cops and have that doughy white ass arrested!"

Michael Douglas: "MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Soon the entire world will see my hot doughy white ass!"

Angelina Jolie [noticing Catherine Zeta-Jones]: "Ooh, and I know you. You were sooo hot in Traffic. Come here, baby, and give us a kiss."

Moron Lite: "Hey, leave my woman alone."

Catherine Zeta-Jones: "Your woman? Ha!" [sidles up to Angelina Jolie]

Kode: "We need more smelling salts! Angelina, how 'bout it?"

Kingz:

Trep [from inside closet]: "Will someone please let me out? I'm suffocating in here!"

Jennifer Connolly [noticing the closet]: "Mmmm, Angie, you ever done it in a tight confined space?"

Angelina Jolie:

Catherine Zeta-Jones:

[Angelina Jolie grabs Jennifer Connolly and Catherine Zeta-Jones and runs into the closet with them, permanently jamming the door. Kode and Moron Lite begin banging on the door]

Trep: "What the....HEY! Who are you people?"

Jennifer Connolly: "Oh GAWD! A petite Asian guy with a shaved head! Unh ooooh, let's put him to good use!"

Trep: "What? Get your hands off me! I don't like girls! HEEELP!! Let me out!"

Kode, Moron Lite: "Let me in!"

Trep: "Let me out!"

Kode, Moron Lite: "Let me in!"

Angelina Jolie: "Unh! Unh! Wow, this guy's loud. Catherine, cover his mouth."

Trep: "Grggggrrlphhh!!!"

Kingz:

[enter Bastich James Caviezel, in uniform and riding a pony]

J.C.: "Canadian mountie here. Someone called in a complaint. What's going on?"

Kode: "Oh god."

J.C.: "Well, heheh, that was another time and place. Anyway, who's this joker passed out on the floor? What's that noise?"

Michael Douglas: "MUUUAHAHAHAHAHA!"

J.C.: "Who the hell is that?"

Kode: "Michael Douglas. Don't look at him for too long."

Michael Douglas [rubbing his hands]: "Soon the entire world will fall to my hot doughy white!"

J.C.: "Hot doughy white? What is this guy, a baker?"

Moron Lite: "Yeah. His specialty is moon pies."

Trep [from inside closet]: "HEEEELP!! Someone get me the hell outta here!"

J.C.: "That....that voice. It's marvelous. Like a.....an angel in distress. Where is that voice coming from?"

[Moron Lite and Kode both point to the closet]

J.C.: "I must open that door, that I may discover who possesses such a marvelous voice."

Moron Lite: "Good luck. Those three skanks locked it pretty good."

Kingz:

[J.C. goes over to the closet door and waves his hands. It starts raining manna.]

J.C.: "Heheh, you must forgive me. It's been awhile since Mel trained me." [waves his hands again. The door starts spouting wine.]

Kode [eating some manna]: "While you're at it, could you make it rain ham and pickles too?"

Moron Lite [sipping the wine]: "Hmmm. Good vintage."

[J.C. waves his hands one more time. The closet door vanishes miraculously, and Jennifer, Angelina, and Catherine all tumble out half naked. Trep, with trepidation, slowly comes out.]

Trep: "Finally. Thank you."

J.C. [gazing at the Trep]:

Trep: "....what?"

J.C.:

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 04-10-2004 at 09:27 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:38 PM   #49
Liver of Life

Then Uma Thurman and Ralph Fiennes, the avengers, enter the room.

Ralph walks up to J.C.

*and we know what happens*

J.C. can't match that...

KODE walks up to Uma

KODE: Hey, isn't that dress a little tight...

UMA: Aren't you a little short...

KODE: WHAT! You're the one who's tall!!

UMA: Okay, stand on a stool then...
Old 04-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #50
merely human

[Kode steps up on Kingz's unconscious body. Uma grabs him and delivers a devastating French kiss]

Kode: "MMMGGRRPPPPHHLLL!"

Uma: "Mmmmm..."

Michael Douglas: "That's nowhere near as deadly as my hot doughy white ass!"

[Moron Lite sees Jennifer Connolly, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta-Jones on the floor, half naked, and lying in a pool of wine]

Moron Lite:
Old 04-10-2004, 10:44 PM   #51
Least used avatar ever

Moron Lite: Holy mother of...er, I mean, ah... <head explodes>
Old 04-11-2004, 12:28 AM   #52
A search for a crazy man!

Send a message via ICQ to remixor Send a message via AIM to remixor Send a message via MSN to remixor

Uh... awesome obstacle courses?

Some sort of Writer or Editor or Something, Idle Thumbs

"Some comparisons are a little less obvious. I always think of Grim Fandango as Casablanca on acid." - Will Wright
Old 04-11-2004, 06:55 AM   #53
Liver of Life

Oh my God!!

IT'S SGT. LOUIS GOSSET JR.!!

GOSSET: RUN THE OBSTACLE, YA MAGGOTS!

KODE: Woe is us.

GOSSET: Trep! What you slackin' off fer! Get down and gimme one hundred!
Old 04-11-2004, 08:39 AM   #54
Doctor Watson

Now I'm really crying. Thanks a LOT! This thread has severely disturbed my mental balance. And I just got over the ignore list complex and doppelganger rex and everybody hating me and whatnot!

MY REVENGE SHALL BE HORRIBLE.
Old 04-11-2004, 08:55 AM   #55
merely human

Uma, Catherine, Angelina, and Jennifer [upon seeing deadworm walk in]: "OOOOOOOOOOH!!!! WHO IS THAT?!!!!" [start going after him]

deadworm: "WTF! Get away from me! Girls, too many of -- AAAAARRRGHHH!"

J.C. [at the Trep]:

Trep: "Will you stop staring at me?"

J.C.:

Trep: "Aw, christ."

J.C.: "Yes, my sweet? My love, my - "

Trep [confused]: "My god!"

J.C.: "You know my name so intimately! I could just whisk you away to heaven!"

Michael Douglas: "You all have NO idea how my hot doughy white ass will soon rule you all! MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Kingz:
Old 04-11-2004, 10:39 AM   #56
Dungeon Master

AFGNCAAP [shakes his head in disgust at such a perverse scene, hides the deep and fascinating essay 'Terrorists vs. Zombie Pirates. What makes a Great Villain?' into his pocket and walks away]

[glancing at half-naked Catherine not more than seven or eight times]
Old 04-11-2004, 11:01 AM   #57
merely human

Michael Douglas [pointing at AFGNCAAP]: "Hey you! Look at this!" [turns around and drops his pants]

AFGNCAAP: ".....!!!"

Kode: "Is there smelling salts in the house?!!!"

Kingz:
Old 04-11-2004, 11:31 AM   #58
Dungeon Master

[AFGN's avatar eats Trep's avatar in revenge ]

Michael Douglas [notices a slip of paper in unconscious AFGNCAAP's pocket, takes it and reads aloud]:
"Very often, what makes a particular story effective is not just the villain as such, but the unique/complex relationship they have with the hero. Examples abound, with Star Wars, Unbreakable or Harry Potter series to mention just a few.
Ha, he didn't even wrote about Basic Instinct. Now that was a true piece of art. I actually applied for the Sharon's part at first..."
Old 04-11-2004, 11:44 AM   #59
merely human

Angelina Jolie [shoving Michael Douglas aside]: "Excuse me!" [administers smelling salt to AFGNCAAP, who wakes up with a shudder]

AFGNCAAP: "BRRRRRR!!! Whoah! What the hell!"

Angelina Jolie:"Good, he's awake. Jennifer! Catherine! Grab the nasty AG member and tie him up. We'll have great fun yet!" [Jennifer Connolly and Catherine Zeta-Jones lunge at AFGNCAAP as he gets up]

AFGNCAAP: "Hey!!" [before he realizes it he's strapped down to a chair]

Angelina Jolie: "Uma, will you do the honour?"

Uma Thurman: "My pleasure." [kneels down and takes off AFGNCAAP's shoes]

AFGNCAAP: "What the hell are you doing? This wasn't part of my fantasy."

[Uma produces a bright pink feather and gives AFGNCAAP an evil grin]

AFGNCAAP: "NOOOOOOO!!!"

Uma Thurman:

Michael Douglas: "HA!!!! That feather is nowhere as powerful as my hot doughy white ass!"

[Uma uses the feather on AFGNCAAP's foot]

AFGNCAAP: .... .... !!!

Last edited by Intrepid Homoludens; 04-11-2004 at 12:09 PM.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:09 PM   #60
Dungeon Master

[Trep, avatarless, falls into non-existence]

Voice from the Above: Now great, where will I find a news updater as good as him? You, on the chair, would you like the job?

AFGNCAAP [still laughing]: Hahahahaha.....Mnmngnmgn.....Bwahahaha....AHAHAHAH AHAHA

Voice from the Above: You dare to make fun of AG editor? DAMN YOU! [strikes a lightning bolt, that, accidentally, hits Kode]