You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Let me tell you about this secret I have...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2004, 09:22 AM   #1
n00b on board

Default Let me tell you about this secret I have...

Once, not too long ago, I fooled a whole forum into believing I was someone else.

Hehehe hehe...
Old 04-01-2004, 09:39 AM   #2

Send a message via MSN to HaiDang Send a message via Yahoo to HaiDang

So, you really are the monkey??
You definitely got me!
Old 04-01-2004, 10:26 AM   #3
merely human

And.....?
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-01-2004, 11:09 AM   #4
Iconoclast

Well, I assumed you were Kingzjester (sp?).

I wasn't confident enough of that to comment on it though...
Old 04-01-2004, 12:20 PM   #5

You know I think you are right. I've just read over almost all of his posts in the forum and there are a several things that do point to Kingz. I wonder why I never thought of it before... Very funny, Kingz. Have a cigar.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:10 PM   #6
n00b on board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosferatu
You know I think you are right. I've just read over almost all of his posts in the forum and there are a several things that do point to Kingz. I wonder why I never thought of it before... Very funny, Kingz. Have a cigar.
I actually wrote this long pm on the right Noir movies you have to see, completely out of character and I was really close to sending it but then... I didn't.

I wasn't too careful hiding my traces, actually I was intentionally careless. For crying out loud - doppelganger rex - everybody should've gotten it immediately.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:11 PM   #7
n00b on board

April fools! And all that stuff.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:17 PM   #8

Hehe

Well, you had me fooled. Although I have to say I found your spelling a bit hard to believe. I mean, it was just too weird... No one would spell that badly without trying extra hard.

and...

"I mean, the land is Jewish, what is all this hell abuot? The palstinians should jus pick up and go."

Hats off to the king of the doppelgangers.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:27 PM   #9
n00b on board

Yes, I guess I did try too hard with the spelling. Perhaps I should've relaxed while typing instead of going back in afterwards and adding spelling errors. Bwah...
Old 04-01-2004, 01:45 PM   #10
n00b on board

You know, I wasn't planning this to be an april fools joke, I was just livid at Tamz for her idiotic harrangue against the n00bs and the changing times and the evil that is happening to the board. Fuck you Tamara, fuck you for implying that those of us who stay are somehow wrong in doing so. I was furious when made that good bye message and then didn't feel like leaving. That would have been hypocritical of me.
Old 04-01-2004, 01:50 PM   #11
AKA Morte

Send a message via MSN to Garyos

You're a damn clever guy, Kingz.

I liked the way you mentioned that you had dyslexia right about the time I started doubting if your spelling were for real...
Old 04-01-2004, 01:53 PM   #12
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger rex
You know, I wasn't planning this to be an april fools joke, I was just livid at Tamz for her idiotic harrangue against the n00bs and the changing times and the evil that is happening to the board. Fuck you Tamara, fuck you for implying that those of us who stay are somehow wrong in doing so. I was furious when made that good bye message and then didn't feel like leaving. That would have been hypocritical of me.
Mind if I quote myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Trep
I am an old timer here, and yet I stay, evidently an anomaly to the collectively 'deteriorating' community people are talking about. A community, as with anything, always shifts and changes. For better or worse? That's for the individual members to decide, isn't it? I myself am finding the dynamics appealing, even if it isn't exactly a good one all the time. I've had my share of disagreements and even arguments over personal matters (quite silly, really). But that doesn't necessarily mean I should shut out any future possibilities of things going more amicably sooner or later. I miss those good ol' times we've had, but I'm not gonna bullshit myself and say that more good times are never gonna happen again. They will happen, they just simply will not be the same as before. And, emphatically, I don't want them to be the same as before. Why should I? I'm not gonna live a life like a broken record, I could never be that boring.
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 04-01-2004, 02:16 PM   #13
n00b on board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Mind if I quote myself?
Mind if I agree with you? Still don't change the fact that I am angry at Tamara, it doesn't calm me dwon... I mean down, shit.
Old 04-01-2004, 02:35 PM   #14
Prove it all night

Send a message via MSN to James

ah she'll be back. things are cool. good call on the whole double act. i miss the old days sure, but its also cool now. getta rock n roll for crying out loud!
"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." - Thomas Edward Lawrence
Old 04-01-2004, 02:51 PM   #15
merely human

Wait a minute! Does this mean I can't call you Kingzlebub anymore?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:19 PM   #16
n00b on board

I'll change my name back soon.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:25 PM   #17
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

This better?
Old 04-01-2004, 03:49 PM   #18
Liver of Life

I knew it from the start!
Old 04-01-2004, 03:56 PM   #19
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
This better?
But now I miss rex!
Old 04-01-2004, 04:01 PM   #20
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
But now I miss rex!
Well... fuck you!