You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat Post your blogs that you write here! (or other blogs you would like to recomend)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2009, 03:52 AM   #1

Send a message via MSN to MikeLXXXVIII
Default Post your blogs that you write here! (or other blogs you would like to recomend)

I thought I'd be make a thread where people post their blogs or other peoples blogs. I don't think there has been any similar threads made before recently.

Anyways...
The blog scene has always fascinated me since its usually written by people with enthusiasm and interest for the topics they write about. You can always learn a thing or two by reading them.

For years blogs have been the way I have been discovering new music. It has become an addiction and I don't think I would have other better places to find exciting new music if it weren't for these music blogs. The blog community is very diverse so it has something for every topic which makes it something for everyone. I have noticed some people over at this forum have been making blogs. So I thought this would be an opportunity to share your own work too.

I would like to first recomend:
www.swedesplease.net
Because its a brilliant music blog that is focusing on music that comes from Sweden. It might not sound so unique this niche focus but I compared to most bloggers who tend to hype and write about the same bands all the time this person always share something new for a change. He isn't even swedish himself yet he knows a lot about the swedish music scene, and able to showcase the creativity within that country.

http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/
Out of the 20 music blogs I have been following throught the years, this one strucked me as the blog with the best and most diverse selection of music and genres. So if you are into more alternative/independent new music this is the place to go to.

I just started writing a music blog recently, which I have been thinking about for years but never got any far. I don't regret trying it since it is pretty fun to write one once you start, especially when you try to describe the music or the band you are writing about.
http://forthemuses.wordpress.com/
I would also like to make a photography and a food blog eventually ,but i guess it would be a bit too much to do all 3 at the same time
Old 08-31-2009, 05:37 AM   #2

www.Autoblog.com <----- My Favorite !
Old 08-31-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
In an evening of July...

I recently started a blog with a friend of mine dedicated to the electro scene releases. It's supposed to feature mostly either very fresh or not yet released stuff.

believethehype.de/blog/
Old 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM   #4
merely human

a space alien
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 08-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #5
The Major Grubert.

http://confessions.grouphug.us/
Old 09-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #6
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

I Am Not... is my personal blog.
Old 09-01-2009, 07:48 AM   #7

Dodo Blog
Old 09-02-2009, 07:41 AM   #8
Life and times of...

I just found
http://www.apostrophecatastrophes.com/
and am loving it As the name says, all the possible apostrophe-errors they can find!

Hilarious, at least for someone like me (I'm sure certain other people here should bookmark it too )
Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
the midnight rambler

http://www.snacksandshit.com/ - too funny for work.