You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2003, 04:46 AM   #21
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Bordal
One of these things first... No doubt about it. Yours?
I'm an idiot to set myself up for that question. It changes semiannually, approx -- last I checked, it was Place to Be, but I haven't listened in a while, so it might have changed. When I first got into Nick Drake, it was the Pink Moon album, for its instrumentation and lack of interference from others (I've heard it referred to as auterism? not sure...); then I got into the Five Leaves Left album for its melodic intricacy and all that other floofy stuff; then I was finally able to get past the scary accompaniment on the Bryter Layter album and accept those songs as really well-written; then I got into Pink Moon again because I fully understood the significance of the mood change that that album encompassed. Scary stuff.

More than you ever wanted to know, eh?

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 09-26-2003, 04:56 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by twifkak
I'm an idiot to set myself up for that question. It changes semiannually, approx -- last I checked, it was Place to Be, but I haven't listened in a while, so it might have changed. When I first got into Nick Drake, it was the Pink Moon album, for its instrumentation and lack of interference from others (I've heard it referred to as auterism? not sure...); then I got into the Five Leaves Left album for its melodic intricacy and all that other floofy stuff; then I was finally able to get past the scary accompaniment on the Bryter Layter album and accept those songs as really well-written; then I got into Pink Moon again because I fully understood the significance of the mood change that that album encompassed. Scary stuff.

More than you ever wanted to know, eh?

THat all you got? ...
Old 09-26-2003, 05:02 AM   #23
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias Bordal
THat all you got? ...
Not in the least, but that's all I'm going to say for now.

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"