You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat AG Facebook group

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #21

I have joined the Facebook AG site. I have found Facebook to be very useful alot more than myspace which I dont even bother with. I had all my friends from school get in touch with me after I set up a Facebook page, it was great.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:19 AM   #22

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

Joined and added some peoples I recognized as friends.

I don't think I found out who Alucard and Henke were, so if you guys recognize me, feel free to add

So for the others, of course ^^
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 09-20-2008, 01:18 AM   #23
The Quiet One

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaDraco83 View Post
I don't think I found out who Alucard and Henke were, so if you guys recognize me, feel free to add
Just sent a friend request.
Now Playing: Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (DS and iPhone), DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All, Silent Hill - HD Collection
Recently Completed: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Next: Bayonetta, Devil May Cry - HD Collection, Max Payne 3, Metal Gear Solid - HD Collection, Silent Hill: Downpour
Old 01-30-2009, 02:48 PM   #24
The Reggienator

Send a message via ICQ to Kolzig Send a message via MSN to Kolzig

Ohh I have to join this one.
"The old standby, that never got old in the first place. We come back to them weekly, nightly, for hours at a time--and they always deliver. They are pure, timeless, and often taken for granted." - Nick Breckon - Shacknews

My gamesale list *updated 26.8.2007*
Hey, dear people please buy my games, I need money to conquer Europe! Or do something similar.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #25
Occasionally around...

Send a message via Yahoo to MystGirl

I'm wondering why MySpace has fallen out of popularity. I've always find Facebook kind of boring and "simple". I used to have a Facebook page but with identity theft on the rise, I didn't like the idea of putting my real, full name out there on the web. I'm just curious, why do you folks like Facebook now so much compared to MySpace? I used to have a MySpace page, then deleted it, because I got burnt out on MySpace. Then I had Facebook page, then deleted it for privacy issues. Now I'm back on MySpace.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #26
The Greater

Send a message via AIM to Giligan

I like Facebook because it's private, and because it's better designed and more focused. MySpace always felt kind of... crappy.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #27

I'll probably join. I just set up a facebook account, and one of the first things I did was join the Gabriel Knight group (which is hurting for members, by the way.) So maybe I'll see some of you there? Though more likely here at AG where the real in-depth action is.
Old 02-01-2009, 04:07 AM   #28

Send a message via MSN to AndreaDraco83

If you want, Kazmajik, contact me: Andrea Morstabilini! I'm there!
Top Ten Adventures: Gabriel Knight Series, King's Quest VI, Conquests of the Longbow, Quest for Glory II, Police Quest III, Gold Rush!, Leisure Suit Larry III, Under a Killing Moon, Conquests of Camelot, Freddy Pharkas Frontier Pharmacist.

Now Playing: Neverwinter Nights, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Old 02-01-2009, 05:36 PM   #29
Creepy Father Figure

I'm in and on the group. Now if I can figure out all the settings.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:59 AM   #30
Occasionally around...

I checked out Facebook again, because I have some coworkers on there. It's changed a bit since I first joined and left a while ago. I guess I can manage a Facebook and MySpage page again. I wanted to join the Adventure Gamers group on Facebook anyway.

I am Mary Suzanne on Facebook if you want to add me as a friend. (in the Chicago, IL network) Go see my page in all it's boring splendor. LOL. I still didn't like the idea of using my last name online though so I'm using my middle name instead. I guess the reason I still like MySpace, is because there are a bigger variety of groups on there. For example, I love pinup art along with comic art and there are a ton of comic and pinup groups and pages and MySpace. On Facebook, not really. But maybe that will grow in time since Facebook is newer. I don't know. I'll give Facebook a shot for a while.

I do find the updates on Facebook funny. I notice MySpace has added those now too since Facebook is its competition. MySpace also has lots of Apps now. I'm not trying to push MySpace or anything. I'm just noticing the differences between the two now. (On MySpace I'm at www.myspace.com/misfitmary2009 if you want to add me there.)

I've also noticed I spend way too much time on my computer apparently, if once again, I have time for pages on these sites. LOL. Oh well. My heart is a fickle one. 'tis life.

Last edited by MystGirl; 03-15-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #31
Second Degree Black Belt

I have a few of you on my facebook page but I would like a few more... look me up Kim Bates Johnson and then if you are feeling really crazy come join my friends at my space here. http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...7-86989a0e29c7

come see me

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 03-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #32
Stalker of Britain

Hey all! I'm on Facebook, and in the group. I really love Facebook, so I'm almost always on, as much as I'm on here. It's Katie Hazen, go ahead and befriend me...just let me know what your username is, so I know who I'm talking to, please.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 03-15-2009, 05:56 PM   #33
Occasionally around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Hey all! I'm on Facebook, and in the group. I really love Facebook, so I'm almost always on, as much as I'm on here. It's Katie Hazen, go ahead and befriend me...just let me know what your username is, so I know who I'm talking to, please.

Hmmm....not sure which one you are. There are several Katie Hazen's on Facebook. Which network are you in? (can't remember the name of your school)
Old 03-15-2009, 05:58 PM   #34
Occasionally around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
I have a few of you on my facebook page but I would like a few more... look me up Kim Bates Johnson and then if you are feeling really crazy come join my friends at my space here. http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...7-86989a0e29c7

come see me

The MySpace link just directs me to the MySpace home page. I think you have to create your own MySpace specific URL for it to work.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:15 PM   #35
Second Degree Black Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystGirl View Post
The MySpace link just directs me to the MySpace home page. I think you have to create your own MySpace specific URL for it to work.
oooppppsss try this one myspace.com/kimbulldog

“Pretty badass and tough and won't take crap from anyone” -Squinky
Old 03-15-2009, 07:19 PM   #36
Occasionally around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
oooppppsss try this one myspace.com/kimbulldog

Ah, found it. Thank ya ma'am. I do miss Georgia still sometimes...especially in the winters up here.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #37
Stalker of Britain

Yeah, I tried to find you myst Girl, but couldn't. I'm part of the St. Louis network, and I go to UCM. I have a slanted picture of me and my boyfriend with a heart pillow between us. I'm one of Bulldog's friends on Facebook.
Currently Playing-Trine 2
Games I Want-Kings Bounty: Warriors of the North!!!, Asylum, Last Crown, Braken Tor, Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Old 03-16-2009, 03:05 PM   #38
Creepy Father Figure

Mine is under Paul Williams. I am in Bulldog and Fantsie's friends list.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:33 AM   #39

Kind of joined.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #40
Occasionally around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasysci5 View Post
Yeah, I tried to find you myst Girl, but couldn't. I'm part of the St. Louis network, and I go to UCM. I have a slanted picture of me and my boyfriend with a heart pillow between us. I'm one of Bulldog's friends on Facebook.
Ah, ok, cool. I will add you soon. Facebook is kind of growing on me. It is easier to load stuff up with it then MySpace. (I just like MySpace's "look" better I guess)