Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   Adventure Game Trading Thread (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/22126-adventure-game-trading-thread.html)

Little Writer 08-18-2009 01:10 AM

Sorry if I broke a rule by suggesting a sale.

Of course I'm perfectly willing to trade these for the games I'm interested in, but since they are downloadable only I don't see how that is possible.

So, if anyone has a hardcopy of "Sam & Max" (season 1 or 2), "The Secret of Monkey Island Remastered Edition", or "Tales of Monkey Island" (which would be weird because not all episodes have been released yet) I'm all ears.

I'm also interested in "Overclocked: a History of Violence".

Should you have another interesting adventure game to offer, I'm also willing to negotiate about that (but remember, "interesting" is subjective!).

tsa 08-18-2009 01:19 AM

It was not only you, but also the poster before you who wanted to sell games. I thought I spotted a trend, but luckily not. Unfortunately I don't have any of the games you mention, Little Writer. Good luck finding them.

Little Writer 08-18-2009 01:54 AM

Thanks. And you're right, it was because the other guy did it that I thought it was okay, since nobody had yet set him straight.

Tuesdays Gone 12-13-2009 02:17 PM

I have Riven for the PC that I would like to trade. It's 5 CD's in individual cardboard sleeves that are in a cardboard slip case...hope that makes sense. :) I'm interested in trading it for any other adventure games for the PC, so if you are interested in trading for Riven, just send me a PM with what you have and I'll get back to you. Oh, and just so you know I'm located in the US. Thanks.

K515 03-16-2010 01:26 AM

Wanted: DF Lost Souls, Destination TI, etc, etc

Hello - I'd like to get my hands on a copy of Dark Fall Lost Souls, please. For trade, I have some available for trading games:

MS Flight Simulator 98;
Vietnam Special Assignment 2;
Vietnam Black Ops;
The Sims House Party;
The Sims Superstar;
The Sims Hot Date - no manual, but w/ install guide;
Search & Rescue 3;
Arabian Nights w/ TAC Strategy Guide;
Bible Sleuth;
Knight's Chase Interactive Preview CD - will throw this in for free with any game;
Everest by GT Interactive;
Broken Sword Sleeping Dragon.
Law & Order Criminal Intent

Will trade one or more of these games for Lost Souls, Destination Treasure Island, Chronicles of Mystery Tree of Life, secret files 2

Also I have Prima's The Sims 5 complete strategy guides
pack.

Also I have Sum of All Fears, Space Colony, Ghost Master, Uru Ages Beyond Myst, Broken Sword Smoking Mirror and Frank Herbert's Dune (2001)

Am getting X Files from Ang at Adventure Point.

Also I'll throw in Koshan Conspiracy (runs on DOSbox, but text is garbled. Perhaps it can still be played), Who Killed Brett Penance?, Dream Interpreter as a free bonus to anyone who wants these.

Thanks!

Agent 47 03-24-2010 01:53 PM

Hello, I'm very interested in trading games. Here's what I have and here's what I'm looking for. All of my games are disc, case and sometimes manual only. You'll have to ask for specifics.

Zork: Nemesis
Circle of Blood
The Last Express
Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers

Want:

Amber: Journeys Beyond
Grim Fandango
Monkey Island 3
Monkey Island 4
Sam N' Max
The Adventures of Willy Beamish
Harvester

I'm also open to any other offers. Thanks.

Fantasysci5 04-07-2010 07:42 PM

Hey all! I've been looking through all of my unfinished games, and there are a few that I really do not want anymore. If any of them interest you, let me know. We can work out a trade, or I could sell them (at a really cheap price; probably not over $10 for any of them), or if I really hate the game, even give it to you! Anyway, if you're interested, let me know. I would be interested in a lot of games, if you have any to trade.

-Penumbra Collection
-Darkness Within
-The Forgotten
-Rhiannon
-The Experiment
-Daemonica
These are maybe's:
-Jack the Ripper (in New York)
-Morpheus
-Post Mortem

Agent: I would be interested in "The Last Express", if any of these appeal to you.

Here are some games I'd be interested in. If you have some that aren't listed, I may still be interested, so let me know. :)

Planescape:Torment
Titanic: Adventure out of Time
Culpa Innata
Ghosts
Harvester
Volume 1 Adventure Collection (with Keepsake, Return to Mysterious Island
Discworld
Black Dahlia
The Dark Eye
Shivers
Sherlock Holmes:Awakened
Shadow of Destiny
Ambery: Journey's Beyond
Missing: Game of Year
The Last Express

Agent 47 04-08-2010 01:21 PM

Thanks fant, but I'm mostly into older games. I do have The Last Express and I have an extra Shivers kicking around, so if you want to do a cash deal, shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.

Oh, I think I also have that Volume One collection too, let me check and see.

Trunkyo 10-30-2010 09:41 PM

Wow, I can't believe no one has posted in this thread in such a long time! While finally getting around to straightening up my collection today, I combed through all of the titles for any duplicates that I'm willing to trade. (Actually, a few titles aren't duplicates... I just didn't like them! :P)

Scratches (the original release, NOT the Director's Cut)
Note: This game requires an OpenGL-compatible video card, otherwise navigation will be agonizingly slow
Obsidian - MAC version (big box)
Lighthouse: The Dark Being (jewel case)
RHEM 2 - (budget release, jewel case)
URU: Complete Chronicles (jewel case)
Curse of Monkey Island (jewel case)
Escape from Monkey Island (jewel case)
Grim Fandango (jewel case)
Black Dahlia (European release, 8 CDs in plastic sleeves)
CSI: 3 Dimensions of Murder (DVD case)
Jewels of the Oracle (jewel case)
Adventure Collection (Nibiru, Dead Reefs, Secret Files: Tunguska, Keepsake, Return to Mysterious Island)
Jack Orlando: Director's Cut (jewel case in big box)
Legacy: Dark Shadows (box)

Games I'm currently seeking:

Sherlock Holmes vs. Jack the Ripper
Alter Ego
Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods
Art of Murder 3: Cards of Destiny
Black Mirror 2
Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life
Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage
Ghost in the Sheet
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate
Runaway 3: A Twist of Fate
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis

tsa 10-31-2010 04:02 AM

I would like to have Grim Fandango but I have nothing to trade it for :(

Agent 47 04-15-2011 09:15 PM

List of games for trade:

Shivers
Circle of Blood
Indigo Prophecy
Shadow of Destiny
Adventure Collection Vol. 1
Zork: Nemesis
The Longest Journey

Conditions can be seen below, but feel free to ask about specifics.

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/...t47/IMG114.jpg

Wants:

Sanitarium
Phantasmagoria II
Tex Murphy: Overseer
Grim Fandango

That's all I can think of. I'm open to offers.

tsa 01-07-2012 10:21 AM

Does anyone have a copy of Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Rose Tattoo for me to borrow or trade?

Ingsoc 05-16-2012 12:01 PM

I have:

Lighthouse: The Dark Being (Original CD jewel case with manual)

Bad Mojo

Master of Dimensions (Hebrew version)

All of the games are for the PC.

Looking for:

Dreamfall

Discworld Noir