You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
The Major Grubert.

Default Netflix Queue

Wow, I watch several films a month, but my queue never seems to go under 200. Today, after adding more (thanks to the threads here in part), I find my queue has 275 films.

I think it's great that there's so much great cinema out there.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:00 PM   #2

I don't use Netflix because of the cost, and because if I had access to movies so easily, I wouldn't be getting things done. I like to keep track of movies with Criticker. It's free, and it lets you rate movies you've seen as well as keeping a list of movies you might want to see. It takes your ratings and compares them to others, and it finds out how close your tastes are to other users', and it can then make predictions on how well you might like a movie. It seems to do a pretty good job with the predictions, and it's helped me discover good movies.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
Cheese Pants King

Send a message via Yahoo to Endosanity

Netflix has lots of great movies but I just go for the "one movie at-a-time" limit. I usually only watch one or two movies a week anyway. Plus, they give you the 9 hours a month of online movies to watch also. Works pretty good that way.

I get all the obscure titles from Netflix and just borrow all the big budget mainstream movies from the local library.