You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat venom in spiderman 3

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to guyver1 Send a message via Yahoo to guyver1
Default venom in spiderman 3

yeah i have been hearing lots of stuff from different sites that I go to that venom is not going to be in spidey 3 do you guys have any info if you do that would be great.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

Im dissapointed that Venom won't be in Spidey 3, he was the best Spider Man villain, so much better than he green goblin. From what I gather the only sign of Venom is the strange black liquid that Parker gets in contact with but I doubt they'll get Venom in the story.

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 02-19-2007, 04:00 PM   #3

Default congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva View Post
Im dissapointed that Venom won't be in Spidey 3, he was the best Spider Man villain, so much better than he green goblin. From what I gather the only sign of Venom is the strange black liquid that Parker gets in contact with but I doubt they'll get Venom in the story.
congrats you have just been moved up on my friend list venom is awesome and my favorite villain to thats awesome,and thats what I am hoping will not happen in the movie i believe that harry and spiderman team up against venom in the end cause if you notice in the trailer how spiderman was lying in black web thats a sign of venom so thats what I think but i could be wrong I'll know for sure when I go see the movie until then I must find some other way to entertain myself.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:26 PM   #4
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:

There's one thing about the Green Goblin I have to say, and that is that he sounds absolutely wicked when he's speaking Chinese. Well, not really speaking, but rather, screeching.

On our flight back from China they showed that movie in Chinese with English subtitles. That was the first time I had seen the first Spiderman movie, so I had no idea what he sounds in English. I still don't know, actually.

But yeah, it would be a pity if Venom wasn't in the movie. From what I've seen of him, he's a great villain.

When I was a kid, I was a big fan of that one Spiderman cartoon in the 80s.
I can't remember if they had venom in that one, though.

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!
Old 02-19-2007, 04:34 PM   #5
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

Well, Venom first showed up in the comics in 1988, so he wasn't in it. The cartoon in the 80s started in 1981 and only ran for three seasons.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:41 PM   #6
Creepy Father Figure

Where the hell is The Rhino, Vulture, and The Lizard? When do they get their screen time?
Old 02-19-2007, 04:42 PM   #7
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
Where the hell is The Rhino, Vulture, and The Lizard? When do they get their screen time?
Good question. I personally would love to see the Lizard in a movie. Maybe in Spider-Man 4...
Old 02-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #8
Super Moderator

I still have to see the first two movies. (I just haven't gotten around to it...) I've seen the trailer for the third and it looks great!
Old 02-19-2007, 05:04 PM   #9

Default really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
I still have to see the first two movies. (I just haven't gotten around to it...) I've seen the trailer for the third and it looks great!
wow you never seen the first to you should the first one really good second one didn't really care that much for it.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #10
Citizen of Bizarro World

Eddie Brock and the symbyote are in the movie, so it only makes sense that we would see them merge. Some evidence to that effect are promo pics of Topher Grace with pointy teeth and black ooze creeping up on his face, and the deleted portion of the trailer which shows a CG Venom with the signature teeth & tongue. I've heard rumors that this only happens towards the end of the movie, however, and presumably sets things up for Spidey 4 where Venom would play a big part. I also hope we keep seeing more of the old-school villains in future installments, though.
Under land of no free! Am us home coward-leeee!

~Excerpt from the Bizarro Anthem
Old 02-19-2007, 08:57 PM   #11
The Major Grubert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie68 View Post
I was so underwhelmed by the first that I didn't bother with the second, but I ran into a compelling scene from #2 while channel surfing that has be wanting to revisit the series. (The scene where Alfred Molina gets Spidey all tied up with a commuter train.)

Just having Alfred Molina in the film is enough for me to see it now. I'll start again with #1. This guy has had some great roles of late, but I still think he's under-appreciated.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:49 AM   #12
is not wierd

Eddie Brock is in the movie, played by Topher Grace. Whether or not they'll take it up to where he beomes Venom, dunno. I guess that would be an obvious set-up for the fourth movie, since they have said it's not meant to be a trilogy.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:46 AM   #13

Default well I think

that they should have venom at the end spawn off carnage for the 4th one that would be pretty sweet venom and carnage in spidey 4.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:19 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by [toj.cc]Phantom View Post
Well, Venom first showed up in the comics in 1988, so he wasn't in it. The cartoon in the 80s started in 1981 and only ran for three seasons.

Ah, I see. Well, I guess he would have been too creepy for me anyway. I used to watch one of the Batman cartoons, but at the point where that one guy lost half his face (can't remember his name) from acid, it got too creepy for me.

And he just wouldn't have fit in with the show, what with it being all sunshiney and not really in New York apparently.

I think I'm right now thinking of "Spiderman and Friends".

-

Old 02-20-2007, 07:57 AM   #15
Not like them!

Send a message via AIM to MoriartyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver1 View Post
wow you never seen the first to you should the first one really good second one didn't really care that much for it.
Other way around; the first was unbearably silly and unimpressive, the second was wonderful.

Venom has never been one of my favorite Spider-Man villains -He's a deadly piece of alien cloth? Really?- but it could still be very good. I'm looking forward to seeing how they fit in Gwen Stacy, at least.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:57 AM   #16
The Punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazhara7 View Post
Ah, I see. Well, I guess he would have been too creepy for me anyway. I used to watch one of the Batman cartoons, but at the point where that one guy lost half his face (can't remember his name) from acid, it got too creepy for me.

And he just wouldn't have fit in with the show, what with it being all sunshiney and not really in New York apparently.

I think I'm right now thinking of "Spiderman and Friends".

-
Two Face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoriartyL View Post
Other way around; the first was unbearably silly and unimpressive, the second was wonderful.

Venom has never been one of my favorite Spider-Man villains -He's a deadly piece of alien cloth? Really?- but it could still be very good. I'm looking forward to seeing how they fit in Gwen Stacy, at least.
No, the piece of alien cloth is actually the alien.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:08 AM   #17
Homer of Kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpw View Post
We have seen the Lizard in his human form (Doc Conners in Spiderman 2). Hopefully they'll have him in spiderman 4.

Firefox rules
Old 02-20-2007, 10:22 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by [toj.cc]Phantom View Post
Two Face.

Yes, that's the one. I knew it was "Something Face"; but wasn't sure if I didn't mix it up with "No Face" and "Faceless One":

-

Old 02-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #19
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva

You guys realize that there might not be a Spidey 4, Tobey Maguire is stopping at Spidey 3. We need another new unkown actor now...

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 02-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #20
The Punisher

Quote:
You guys realize that there might not be a Spidey 4, Tobey Maguire is stopping at Spidey 3. We need another new unkown actor now...
I'm sure he'll do Spider-Man 4, I mean if I got paid as much as he did I'd do the movies even if I was sick and tired of doing them.