You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2007, 03:19 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to guyver1 Send a message via Yahoo to guyver1
Default loss of a friend

yup one of my best friends ever doesn't like me anymore and we are not friends anymore cause he said he likes his new girl friend better then me and he is not going to hangout with his friends anymore just her now and we have been best friends since freshman year this might be in the top most worst things to happen to me when i have a girl friend I always spend time with my friends and her never shut them both down no matter what like the old saying goes lovers come and go friend are their forever or something like that so if they break up then i am not going to be their for him anymore I am going to turn my back on him like he turned his back on me. what do you guys thing of this?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #2
The Punisher

Send a message via ICQ to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via AIM to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via MSN to [toj.cc]Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to [toj.cc]Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyver1 View Post
yup one of my best friends ever doesn't like me anymore and we are not friends anymore cause he said he likes his new girl friend better then me and he is not going to hangout with his friends anymore just her now and we have been best friends since freshman year this might be in the top most worst things to happen to me when i have a girl friend I always spend time with my friends and her never shut them both down no matter what like the old saying goes lovers come and go friend are their forever or something like that so if they break up then i am not going to be their for him anymore I am going to turn my back on him like he turned his back on me. what do you guys thing of this?
First off, you should really improve your spelling and grammar. I mean your a fucking Senior in high school, how hard could it be? And what do you mean "when i have a girl friend" when was the last time you actually had one? I mean I'd love to hangout with you dude, but Sarah and I make plans weeks in advance, and I'm definitely not going to turn her down for you.

And just so you know, this isn't MySpace so keep your personal little Emo problems off of these forums.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to guyver1 Send a message via Yahoo to guyver1
Default I just speading the word of a terrible person

Quote:
Originally Posted by [toj.cc]Phantom View Post
First off, you should really improve your spelling and grammar. I mean your a fucking Senior in high school, how hard could it be? And what do you mean "when i have a girl friend" when was the last time you actually had one? I mean I'd love to hangout with you dude, but Sarah and I make plans weeks in advance, and I'm definitely not going to turn her down for you.

And just so you know, this isn't MySpace so keep your personal little Emo problems off of these forums.
stop talking to me I don't even know you dude
Old 02-19-2007, 03:41 PM   #4
Retired Buccaneer

Quote:
Originally Posted by [toj.cc]Phantom View Post

Is it any wonder we haven't gotten many new members lately?
Old 02-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #5
Super Moderator

I think if this is a problem with a particular person you do need to keep it personal and not drag it out into a public forum. This is not what Chit Chat is for as the FAQ's (esp. see Respect Each Other) specify.