You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 10:20 AM   #1021

PIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!

Well, since we're in sci fi domain(that I like!)....

The year is 2058. An idiot decided to travel back in time to destroy the whole broadcasting network, with a future virus, that will wipe out any type of comunications that will send the evolution back with half a decade. And
also stopping Trunkyo in the process from playing the tons of adventure games he plays, and to prevent him from watching many sci fi series and movies, from where he got his warped imagination from.

I wish they broadcast a new sci fi series on TV this summer!
Old 07-31-2011, 11:17 AM   #1022

LALALALALALA!

They do: Person of Interest, Alcatraz, Terra Nova, Falling Skies, Alphas. Take your pick.

Wait now it's not corrupted er...they'll all get cancelled after one episode

(Please don't let it come true!)

I wish season 2 of Game of Thrones began airing today
Old 07-31-2011, 11:35 AM   #1023
Flower bower bird

Quote:
I wish they broadcast a new sci fi series on TV this summer!
Grunt-ugh-uff-ow!

Your wish for a new sci-fi series appears on Scy-Fy. It's called Wide World of Wrestling in Space and consists of hulking sweaty musclemen throwing each other around in a space station. Trunkyo, whose imagination was recently removed, wrote the script of strategically placed grunts and groans.
Quote:
I wish season 2 of Game of Thrones began airing today
Zipcrashohno!

Game of Thrones begins airing today, but your power went out 10 minutes before the broadcast due to a lightning strike, and it won't be back on until tomorrow.

I wish aliens who don't wish to kill me nor experiment on me would land in my back yard and take me for a ride in their spaceship.

Last edited by Lady Kestrel; 07-31-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:48 AM   #1024

YZUSDNAEKIPS!

Friendly aliens land in your back yard and take you for a ride. It's amazing and afterwards they tell you to tell the governments of the (western) world to come join them. You do so and they take them on a ride in a spaceship. There it turns out they're just ordinary crooks bent on world domination and now they've kidnapped the worlds leaders.

Actually, that's a comic book. I wish I won't get sued for plagiarism
Old 08-01-2011, 06:30 AM   #1025
kamikaze hummingbirds

You don't get sued for plagiarism because it is discovered that, due to a technicality, you don't legally exist. As a result, you are shot into deep space.

I wish I didn't get awkward and nervous when the oppurtunity to start a conversation with someone special came up.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #1026
tsa
Playing character

Flush!

You're not awkward anymore and when Lady Smurf passes by you have an interesting conversation with her.

I wish Pain Boy stayed away from me. It seems he's back from vacation.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #1027
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Owwwwwwwwww!

Pain Boy is banished on another vacation, but not before he invites his weird cousin Tickle Boy to come visit you in his place. Tickle Boy hogties you, suspends you in mid-air and proceeds to tickle you in all of your sensitive spots at the same time, causing you laugh and cry simultaneously, writhe in ticklish agony and pee your pants.

I wish I didn't have to re-apply for my own job.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #1028
tsa
Playing character

I'm happy to tell you that part of your corruption came true

At 3 AM on a Sunday morning you wake up because of the phone ringing. You pick up, and are told that that reapplying thing was all a big mistake, and that you don't have to do that. They will not give you a job whatever you do, so you might as well not bother.

I wish I were in Cornwall already.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:20 AM   #1029
Beamin' Demon

Send a message via AIM to Trunkyo Send a message via MSN to Trunkyo Send a message via Yahoo to Trunkyo

Bee-(h)aytch-arr!

You are instantly transported to Cornwall, right into the path of an approaching Sentinel stone, burning you to a crispy pile of whatever. (I hope you had enough time to take at least one photo! )

I wish students would stop e-mailing me about their tuition fees, student activity fees, student loans and tuition refunds.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #1030
kamikaze hummingbirds

Because all the students can't pay their fees out of confusion, they are not officially considered to be students and still persist in e-mailing you about their doomed student finances.

I wish I could get the courage to 'make a move' as it were.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #1031
Beamin' Demon

Bazoomba!

You are overcome with such boldness and forwardness that you fearlessly walk up to Emma Watson to ask her out, but you "make a move" that you didn't count on making. As you are striding boldly towards Emma, you trip and fall forward face first right into her bosom, causing her to freak out and scream her head off and attack you in panic, attracting the paparazzi. You appear in all of the British tabloids as the bloke who got up close and personal with "Her-mammary Grandeur".

^ I hope I can find all the cheap adventure games I'm looking for on Saturday at the CNE.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #1032
tsa
Playing character

ZING!

You find and buy all the cheap AGs on your list. You walk out of the place happily with your horns up in the air. Suddenly you are attacked by the famous cocaine-sniffing exorcist.
She knocks you unconscious with her cast and runs off with your games, shouting: "Green is beautiful!"

I wish my Victorian books would arrive today before I leave for the West.

Last edited by tsa; 08-26-2011 at 01:13 AM. Reason: I went a bit too far with this one.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:59 AM   #1033
Failed Birthday Elf

ZZZZZZZZZZZORK!

Your books arrive but unfortunately you forget to "get books" before heading (W)est and when you return (E)ast they have been eaten by a grue.

I wish we had a house instead of our tiny flat.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:24 AM   #1034

WOOOOOOOO!

You have the most beatiful house you can imagine only many years ago a senseless crime was comitted in it and since that day it's been...haunted!

I wish I could find a new job
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #1035
kamikaze hummingbirds

BOKONON

You find a job. A job that's perfect for you in every way -- suited to your skills, highly paid, flexible hours. But despite finding this job, the vacancy is not open and the person currently holding the vacancy is immortal... and extremely efficient, too.

I wish I wasn't terrified of typing "hello" to a certain someone and pressing enter.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #1036
tsa
Playing character

Schwing!

You type 'olá' and press enter. The girl on the other side likes that so much she starts :* :*-ing you all over.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:26 PM   #1037
kamikaze hummingbirds

Depending on what the word preceding 'ing' is, that could well be the antithesis of a corrupted wish.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:34 PM   #1038
tsa
Playing character

I forgot to make a wish.
I wish Klaas would go into his cage when I tell him, like Annabel does.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #1039

PIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!

You don't feed Klaas for a whole day, then the next day you put a carrot on a string and slowly drag it towards the cage when you see Klaas.
Now, Klaas sees the carrot and move towards the cage as you drag the carrot.
When you see he almost reached the cage , you quickly go and close it.
Surprise! You catched Elmer Fudd!
You should have known that Klaas is a long-time member of the Bugs bunny Club.

(I think I'm still a kid sometimes..., well, many times if I think of it...)

I wish I had a yard so i could have many animals!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #1040
Lazy Bee

Kazooom

You suddenly inherit a house with a big yard to put all your animal in. Unfortunately the house is in the Swiss alps and the yard is so steep all the animals roll downhill and disappear.

I wish I had milk for my morning coffee.

Last edited by Jelena; 09-11-2011 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Forgot the magic sound that makes the wish come true.