Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   The AG Community Blog (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/17105-ag-community-blog.html)

lumi 02-16-2008 10:57 PM

I can't believe I watched all of The Office season 3 today. I meant to only watch a few episodes, but I couldn't stop. Thankfully I don't have season 4. Now I can get some work done tomorrow.

Jazhara7 02-18-2008 12:04 PM

Dear Aggie...

Today I once again went to take my Driviing theory test...

:frown:

;(

I passed! :D And with no less (or rather, no more) than 0 mistakes!

WHEEEE!!!

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Giligan 02-18-2008 12:16 PM

Darn. I suppose that gives me one less excuse to not study the whole deal.

Jelena 02-18-2008 12:29 PM

*does the "happydance"*

You really fooled me with that post Jaz! :D

Tobbe 02-18-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazhara7 (Post 460006)
Dear Aggie...

Today I once again went to take my Driviing theory test...

:frown:

;(

WHEEEE!!!

- :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats Jazhara!!

Lucien21 02-18-2008 12:39 PM

Congrats.

Now to put it into practice on the Autobahns.

tsa 02-18-2008 09:23 PM

Cangratz Jaz! I live near Gronau. Must I be afraid of meeting you on the road? :)

Intrepid Homoludens 02-18-2008 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaz (Post 460006)

This won't mean much to you coming from a non-driver but, congratulations. :)

Squinky 02-18-2008 10:39 PM

*drops in to congratulate Jaz as well*

P.S. I'm in San Francisco for the week! Whee!

D.C. 02-19-2008 02:58 AM

Dear blog,

I fly back to Australia tonight after 4 months in London. I've had a most excellent time and can't wait to resume travelling/living abroad soon-ish. Highlights include acting all Broken Swordy in Paris and feeding squirrels (which we don't get back home) in St. James Park!

Bring on the 23 hour flight!

I think my next destination will be Canada and/or US!

Dan.

Hammerite 02-19-2008 05:12 AM

Congrats Jaz!
:D :D :D

Intrepid Homoludens 02-19-2008 01:56 PM

Typing this on an iPhone at the Apple store to try out.
Squinky, promise me you'll move to San Francisco. I think you'll be happier there. Trep over and out. :)

Jazhara7 02-19-2008 04:04 PM

Thank you everyone!

I still catch myself thinking I should go and do my daily bit of practicing for the test, and then remembering I already took the test. And boy, am I glad that it's over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsa (Post 460058)
Cangratz Jaz! I live near Gronau. Must I be afraid of meeting you on the road? :)

I live near Frankfurt am Main, so I don't think so. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by D.C. (Post 460074)
Dear blog,

I fly back to Australia tonight after 4 months in London. I've had a most excellent time and can't wait to resume travelling/living abroad soon-ish. Highlights include acting all Broken Swordy in Paris and feeding squirrels (which we don't get back home) in St. James Park!

Bring on the 23 hour flight!

I think my next destination will be Canada and/or US!

Dan.

Red, or grey squirrels?

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

tsa 02-19-2008 09:52 PM

Dearblog,

Suddenlythespacebarandthecursorkeysandthebackspace ofmyMacbookProstoppedworking!Irebootedtonoavail.Wh atswrong??

Lee in Limbo 02-20-2008 01:18 PM

Congrats, Jaz.

I hope you get things sorted out (both with work and with your keyboard), tsa.

Dear Aggie:

For some strange reason, the scotch I had last night has decided to pick a fight with my body today, which I consider to be terribly rude of it, considering it was invited as a guest. It's making the prospect of doing my laundry and trying to get some work done on the brochure sound entirely uninviting.

In other news, I'm now an officer in two fledgling guilds in WoW. Considering neither one has enough players to really do much of anything, it'll be something of a miracle if either grows enough to be able to go raiding someday. We may yet wind up moving our mains to another guild, just so we can see end game content. Still, it will be nice to get the chance to play with some of our old friends.

Giligan 02-20-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squinky (Post 460068)
P.S. I'm in San Francisco for the week! Whee!

Bah. Hanging out with snobby game developers at a certain convention that has recently become to good for lowly consumers to visit? :P

tsa 02-21-2008 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giligan (Post 460262)
Bah. Hanging out with snobby game developers at a certain convention that has recently become to good for lowly consumers to visit? :P

It's easier to concoct evil schemes without those pesky consumers, isn't it? Go for it Squinky!

Jatsie 02-23-2008 04:46 AM

Oh God, I slept with a fucking Mormon...

I didn't even know they bloody existed in this country, mind you I have a feeling that this cretin wasn't even British.

There's nothing quite as scary as waking up in a strange room, and after pondering "what is this place, where am I, how did I get here?" glancing down at the bedside table and seeing a statue of the frickin' Virgin Mary and a book entitled "The Book of Mormon: another gospel of Jesus Christ." It did cause me to laugh profusely though, I then hastily dressed and let myself out. I know it's rude, but sometimes you really don't want to be reminded of what you spent the night with, especially when it couldn't even be bothered to put a sheet over the mattress, and follows some crackpot beliefs.

Deary me, part of me hates myself for being such a drunken slag, but the rest of me just finds my antics incredibly entertaining, so it's all good.

Merricat 02-23-2008 07:04 AM

Yikes...but at least you can get a giggle out of it. That poor fellow is probably going to punish himself severely because his religous beliefs tell him that this behavior is an "abomination." Sad.

Jelena 02-23-2008 08:47 AM

Jat, you really should take care of yourself better.