You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat "Britney Spears is a whore"...

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2003, 08:30 AM   #1
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester
Default "Britney Spears is a whore"...

... or so the people who support the teaching of abstinence from sex in US schools say. It seems our up-until-recently-pure virgin lass - who made lip service to the campaign - is a whore. She admitted to have had sex in some magazine. I mean, she didn't have sex in some magazine, but that is where she spilled her beans.

I don't really care about the impure existence of that little belly-dancing spawn of Satan, what I do care about is the mindlessness of the whole abstinence movement.

BBC article:
Quote:
Under the terms of the multi-million-dollar fund which have been made available under President Bush for abstinence education, schools and groups can only claim federal money for sex education programmes if the classes have as their "exclusive purpose" the promotion of abstinence.

They must make clear that sexual activity outside of marriage is harmful, both mentally and physically. If contraception is mentioned, it must only be in the context of its fallibility.

The state of Louisiana, for example, has abolished all programmes providing what is known as comprehensive sex education - classes which give students information about contraception and abortion in addition to encouraging them to wait before entering into a sexual relationship.

Dan Richey, state coordinator of the Louisiana Governor's Program on Abstinence, believes that telling young people about condoms and other forms of contraception increases sexual activity, and consequently increases the rate of teenage pregnancy and the transmission of sexual diseases.
This shit doesn't work. I am sick and tired of Reactionary measures. I am sick and tired of wholesome, moral people. I think it is about fucking time we take control from their impotent god-fearing hands, so I say...

GEORGE CARLIN FOR PRESIDENT!
Old 09-18-2003, 08:48 AM   #2
merely human

OMG!!! Britney is a SKANK!! NOOOOOO!!!!

[runs up to the top floor of the Empire State and defenestrates himself]
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 09-18-2003, 09:03 AM   #3
Tactlessly understated

Send a message via AIM to Kingzjester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
...defenestrates himself
'Defenestrate' is the greatest word ever. I love that word.

However, I do declare that 'autodefenestration' would work better when used in context of a suicide...
Old 09-18-2003, 09:06 AM   #4
merely human

[becomes annoyed and autodefenestrates the Texan]

"Oops!...I did it again
I played with your *BLEEP*, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby
Oops!...You think I'm in love
That I'm sent from above
I'm not that innocent"
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 09-18-2003, 09:09 AM   #5

Beh, stupid. About as stupid as this:

Guardian article
Quote:
A bill due before parliament next week will make it a criminal offence for two 15-year-olds to kiss in public, the Home Office said last night.

But officials said those below the age of consent were unlikely to be prosecuted if both were enjoying the embrace.

[..]

Anne Weyman, the association's chief executive, said the bill would criminalise all consenting sexual activity among those under 16.

"This behaviour could include common petting activities such as kissing and touching, through to full sexual intercourse," she said.

[..]

"If the bill is passed without any amendments, such activity could carry a prison sentence of up to five years."
Old 09-18-2003, 09:22 AM   #6
Joop Sloop

I think america should conquer the sahara desert so they have enough sand to hide their big ignorant sad smallminded heads in.

Open your eyes! [slaps ignorant americans with the cold hard facts]
Sex is there and abstinence doesn't work! welcome to the 21st century!

Geez. I bet that these people have never been in the real world outside their protected little secured suburbs...
Old 09-18-2003, 09:23 AM   #7
Headbanger

Britney Spears can be and do what ever she wants. I sincerly couldn't care less.
Old 09-18-2003, 09:24 AM   #8
Kosmonaut

Send a message via AIM to Phil25 Send a message via MSN to Phil25

Makes sense, go to jail for kissings, and get sodomized for five years. That'll teach 'em!
Old 09-18-2003, 09:39 AM   #9

lmao ... in case it wasn't clear, the second link refers to the UK
Old 09-18-2003, 10:08 AM   #10
(Va-yoosh)

The less sexual education there is in USA the better. There will hopefully be less americans probably... or maybe the effect will be quite the opposite? I'm confused Help!

np Circle - Vaudeville
Old 09-18-2003, 01:17 PM   #11
merely human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajus
The less sexual education there is in USA the better.
Wajus, that's exactly what the problem is!
Old 09-18-2003, 01:24 PM   #12
Friendly Server Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbreker
I think america should conquer the sahara desert so they have enough sand to hide their big ignorant sad smallminded heads in.

Geez. I bet that these people have never been in the real world outside their protected little secured suburbs...
Whoops! I sense an overgeneralization! Guess again.
Old 09-18-2003, 06:19 PM   #13
JLC

Send a message via ICQ to GreenJeanz Send a message via AIM to GreenJeanz Send a message via MSN to GreenJeanz Send a message via Yahoo to GreenJeanz

Ysy!! Wajus! You both should be ashamed. I never thought I'd hear such tripe from either of you, particularly Ysy..*sniffle*
Old 09-18-2003, 07:29 PM   #14
(Va-yoosh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenJeanz
Ysy!! Wajus! You both should be ashamed. I never thought I'd hear such tripe from either of you, particularly Ysy..*sniffle*
For christ's sake GJ! You live in Georgia, you one should understand.

OK TRIP and GJ, bad joke. Especially since in Poland we have similar problem with our own christian bigotry.
Old 09-19-2003, 02:43 AM   #15
Joop Sloop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabacco
Whoops! I sense an overgeneralization! Guess again.
Yes that was an overgeneralization. But my point still stands for all the ignorant people out there who think that abstinence is going to work...
Old 09-19-2003, 04:51 AM   #16
:P ^^^ at tamz

Send a message via ICQ to twifkak Send a message via AIM to twifkak Send a message via MSN to twifkak Send a message via Yahoo to twifkak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzjester
'Defenestrate' is the greatest word ever. I love that word.

However, I do declare that 'autodefenestration' would work better when used in context of a suicide...
Good tip. I could've used that a while back...

through a broadband ISP | i am back to steal your bandwidth

--Spammo-head, "Windbag"
Old 09-19-2003, 09:11 AM   #17
The Dartmaster

Send a message via ICQ to Jake Send a message via MSN to Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Jake

Quote:
all the ignorant people out there who think that abstinence is going to work...
I think you're missing the point Abstinence works just fine, I'd imagine. It's the teaching of it as the only alternative to jail and or the flames of Hell thats not such a clever idea.

Maybe when people our age end up in positions of power they'll care less about this sort of thing, but more likely than not the ones who end up in positions of power are the ones who will have built up immense guilt complexes for giving their boyfriends blowjobs in the freezer of Baskin Robbins (I hate real life high school gossip but theres an example of it), and will be even harder on their kids than their parents are on them. Sigh.

We should all move to Canada for our sex. Unfortunately, "Canada" and "sex" couldn't fit together any less in my mind, so I guess that's out.

"I was one of the original lovers." - Evan Dickens
Old 09-19-2003, 09:51 AM   #18
Under pressure.

Quote:

the US are a big country, you know.

Also, don't forget we have a lot of narrow minded people here too. I bet you never been to Ede or some other hellhole in the East parts of our country.

--Erwin
Old 09-19-2003, 09:55 AM   #19
Under pressure.

Quote:
Yes that was an overgeneralization. But my point still stands for all the ignorant people out there who think that abstinence is going to work...
Well, for some people it will. I mean, everybody's different so how would you know?

It wouldn't work for me, though

--Erwin
Old 09-19-2003, 09:57 AM   #20
merely human

Me neither. I love hot, mad, messy, passionate sex. But the partner MUST be experienced and know how to work it. Mmmph!