Adventure Forums

Adventure Forums (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/)
-   Chit Chat (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/)
-   -   There is another Kingzjester out there (https://adventuregamers.com/archive/forums/chit-chat/16453-there-another-kingzjester-out-there.html)

Kingzjester 08-18-2006 12:20 PM

There is another Kingzjester out there

And he is annoying. He is like an annoying kid brother. Not that we ever cross paths in any relevant and confusing ways, mind you, but he pollutes the internet with stuff that could be relatively easily mistaken as mine. For example, he rambles about video games in random visible places, he apparently frequents the Double Fine blog and Ron Gilbert's Grumpy Gamer based on some image leechery he engaged in... His 360 gamertag is "kingzjester", etc. Half of the kingzjesters on this search page are not me!

Goddamn doppelgangers. :(

Doppelgangers

Squinky 08-18-2006 12:27 PM

Well, there are so many Squinkies on the Internet that I haven't really noticed any that are particularly annoying...

Kingzjester 08-18-2006 12:27 PM

I mean look at this guy's wikipedia profile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kingzjester

Somewhere in the hideously, ungodly long list of random tags there is one that says, "This user thinks that psychonauts is the best video game ever made." and "This user knows all the Monkey Island Insults by heart!"

Then there are some things that are just fucking wrong and not representative of me in any way such as "This user is a fan of television game shows," "This user watches The Price is Right!" and, dear god almighty, "This user thinks Family Guy is freakin' sweet."

Karmillo 08-18-2006 12:28 PM

Im the one and only Karmillo :D

...well except from some german guy....who could possibly still be me

Lee in Limbo 08-18-2006 12:42 PM

Haven't come across another Lee in Limbo, although there was one guy early on who had something on his website that was labelled Limbo Lee. I talked with him, and we seemed cool with each other.

Kingzjester 08-18-2006 12:43 PM

And what the fuck is going on here, he ripped off half of Idle T for his site??? Who is this guy?

Squinky 08-18-2006 01:01 PM

Oh man... that's freaky.

Kingzjester 08-18-2006 01:11 PM

And he ripped off the header from the forums for his den! Man! http://unscrewed.8.forumer.com/index.php

Huz 08-18-2006 01:14 PM

But Idle T's 'extreme videos' are more EXTREME than his.

Also the categories. From the forums.

remixor 08-18-2006 01:18 PM

Hahahah, how insane. I'd love to know the story behind this.

Kingzjester 08-18-2006 01:20 PM

His location for the forums is "City of Metronome". I've had that on Idle Forums for the past year and then some... K, this is getting freakier by the moment...

Jelena 08-18-2006 01:37 PM

Perhaps (our) Kingzjester does it himself.....in his sleep.......

Jazhara7 08-18-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingzjester
I mean look at this guy's wikipedia profile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kingzjester

Somewhere in the hideously, ungodly long list of random tags there is one that says, "This user thinks that psychonauts is the best video game ever made." and "This user knows all the Monkey Island Insults by heart!"

Then there are some things that are just fucking wrong and not representative of me in any way such as "This user is a fan of television game shows," "This user watches The Price is Right!" and, dear god almighty, "This user thinks Family Guy is freakin' sweet."

Also, he has "Forrest Gump" in his list twice, not to mention that what is labelled "Release Date", later turns into some Dollar values.

Who knows? Maybe it is the dark Kingzjester. The Evil Mirror Kingzjester. The Shadow Kingzjester. The Kingzjester that is written while the real Kingzjester is sleepwalking.

But seriously, this is creepy.

Luckily I haven't met another Jazhara7 yet. Somebody already took that Username in the NWN multiplayer accounts, but that is really the first time. And probably only because that's a community that is more likely to have played "Return to Krondor".

- :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Melanie68 08-18-2006 02:26 PM

Cease and Desist! That would irk me too especially since he's grabbing all of the creative effort and using it without permission. :shifty: :shifty:

RLacey 08-18-2006 02:29 PM

This is strange.

*returns to pretending to be Kingzjester online*

pinkgothic 08-18-2006 02:32 PM

I feel your pain. There seems to be only one other pinkgothic on the internet, who has the eMail adress pinkgothic at hotmail dot com, but thankfully their writing style is nothing like mine, so it's fairly simple to tell the difference.

It's not very nice of me,... but I don't like them... :9

I can only imagine what things would be like if we had large overlapping personalities and styles - I'd probably go mental and rename myself everywhere to whatever sounds hip to me at the time (e.g. retinal_carpetburn, or variants.). :D

insane_cobra 08-18-2006 03:28 PM

There's one insane_cobra on amazon.de, but apart from him, I'm the only one.

SakSquash 08-18-2006 04:53 PM

There can only be ONE....saksquash!

And if you see temporaryscars anywhere else, there's a 99% chance it's me.

Kolzig 08-19-2006 01:50 AM

Someone needs to dig up more about this doppleganger Kingz.

This is sounding so freaky that I'm going to go get popcorn and stay tuned on this thread. :D

Spiwak 08-19-2006 08:34 PM

There's probably another spiwak out there, as I stole the name from my 8th grade math teacher.

The other names I use commonly are almost certainly to be out there: Chest Rockwell and unprintable.