You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Misc. Chit Chat What kind of kisser are you?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2006, 02:18 AM   #1
Hitch-Hiker

Send a message via MSN to Dasilva
Default What kind of kisser are you?

Take the test: http://uk.tickle.com/test/kiss.html

I got:
Pucker up, you're a playful kisser!

"If you don't get out of the box you've been raised in, you won't understand how much bigger the world is." - Angelina Jolie

_

<Susan falls through the floor and gets stuck>
<Paco looks at her blankly>
"Whats wrong with you?! Lassy would of had a firetruck here by now!"
- Susan Mayer, Desperate Housewives
Old 06-10-2006, 03:35 AM   #2
DAVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilva
Take the test: http://uk.tickle.com/test/kiss.html

I got:
Quote:
Pucker up, you're a bashful kisser!
Bashful Kisser

OK, so you might be on the shy side as far as kissing goes, but more people go for this quality than you might think. When you were younger, was it hard for you to talk to new people - especially when it came to someone you were interested in? Yup, we thought so.

Lucky for you, many people, back then, and now, think that shyness is adorable and a huge turn on. After all, there's a comfort they get from the feeling that you don't lock lips with just anyone. When it comes to snogging, you're probably a little hesitant to try new techniques. You might even prefer to stick with gentle pecks until your partner finally decides to take it further. While shyness is nice, just remember not to get so concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take level, but experiment a little - even if that just means a public display of affection, or we dare you, a nice long snog - eyes open, lights on!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT JUST HAPPENED, CRAP
Old 06-10-2006, 04:32 AM   #3
female animal lover

Send a message via MSN to Panthera

Ha Ha I got the same as the one above me ^

About kissing it's very correct, but I've never had a problem with coming in contact with other persons, even if I was interested in them.. I tend to hang around in shops talking to the shopkeaper for gods sake..

My sporadically updated blogs:
Animation enthusiast, Sci-fi enthusiast and Snark, pedantry and random geekery
Old 06-10-2006, 04:48 AM   #4
Evil Incarnate

I'm playful as well apparently.

... and I think it's pretty accurate when talking about kissing and fooling around, it's the social aspect where my shy side is apparent. I'm like a mini Woody Allen, only I'm likeable (if you really like Woody Allen, just ignore the last sentence). Alcohol can fix the whole getting to the point of kissing though, or just a nice enough girl

Girls who are super outgoing, and super energetic, and just overall plastic fantastic are just sad and scary. If there's someone who behaves like she's not a complete idiot, I might even make a small move. The probability is proportional to the number of whiskey units consumed.
Old 06-10-2006, 05:52 AM   #5
Lovable rogue

Apparently I'm also a bashful kisser.

"My mental image of Jat is a gentleman sitting in a leather armchair, wearing a robe. The light in the room is dim and strangely he's not sitting in front of a computer, but next to a small, round table with a box of cigars on." - Jelena

Old 06-10-2006, 06:29 AM   #6
Schoolgirl From Hell

I'm a playfull kisser:

Quote:
Playful Kisser

Talk about freestyle! You've got originality points when it comes to kissing. You are probably the type of person who goes with the flow and plants your smackers accordingly as each situation dictates. And why shouldn't you? The only real important rule is for you to be yourself — and to keep experimenting. If something feels good, you should keep doing it. And especially in lessons of l'amour, there's no reason to conform.

So pucker up and keep seizing your moments! But before you get wild in your experimenting, sticking your tongue in your lover's ear, or getting carried away with your little love bites, remember that a kiss is between two people. You don't want to turn them off while you're getting turned on. So if that happens, take a deep breath, slow down, and try a little tenderness.

"Or is it I who has penetrated you?"
Old 06-10-2006, 07:07 AM   #7
DAVE

Since you asked that twice I must ask if you are taken and if you would consider booking flight passages to the westernmost country of Europe, sexy lady.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:11 AM   #8
Schoolgirl From Hell

Oops how did that happen? Can someone remove that extra post?

To catbert: Why sure...

: edit: Oh I just discovered that I can delete the extra post. Sorry.

Last edited by saucyminx; 06-10-2006 at 07:29 AM.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:18 AM   #9
More slaw!!!

Ladies, and all other parties that may find me sexually appealing, I would like to inform you all that I am (apparently) a romantic kisser.

I think this little test would work a little better if we were at an AG meetup, with live demonstrations, a panel of judges, and a merry and jovial audience.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:34 AM   #10
Bad Influence

Send a message via Yahoo to Sage

Hehehe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Test Results
Pucker up, you're a romantic kisser!
Whew, is it warm in here or is that just you? When it comes to kissing, you get your drive from the lure of romance. For you, it's more than a meeting of the lips. You appreciate snogging for the rush and for what it symbolises. Long stemmed roses, candlelight dinners, and weekend retreats to B&B's. Sound about your speed?
Some may call you a player, but we know that all the flash and show with which you attract your partners is a cover for what you're really after -- a terrific connection with someone who likes what you have to offer. You're more confident than some when it comes to matters of the mouth, which is why you may be used to delivering seriously smouldering smooches. Just remember that while you're goooood when you rely on your standbys, a little spontaneity might even be better.
You're a kissing partner who can go beyond the sweet surrender of locking lips to discuss the meaning of relationships. To really express yourself, you're probably one who's concerned with setting the proper mood. You might light a fire or take your partner to a beautiful view before cuddling and snogging. You probably like to make a lot of eye contact, gently hug and touch your partner, and talk tenderly about your feelings. While your intentions are pure, your intensity might sometimes be a little overwhelming. Don't forget that being playful can also be a sign of affection, and remember, sometimes a kiss is just a kiss.

Share the love.

<3
Old 06-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #11
Life and times of...

Apparently, I am also bashful. I had to throw off the top of my head some answers though, so even though I'm sure otherwise it would be, this time it's not absolutely certain. I wasn't at first though sure what bashful means... At first I thought it meant something along the lines of bashing... Now that's a kisser!
Old 06-10-2006, 09:06 AM   #12
Lazy Bee

I'm bashful too. To my surprise.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:20 AM   #13
Schoolgirl From Hell

Aw go on, you bashful people.

Old 06-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #14
merely human

Am I surprised? Now kiss me!
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #15
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
Now kiss me!
*looks for Trep under the table*
Old 06-10-2006, 11:07 AM   #16
merely human

NOOOOO!!!!

< scrambles under table and hides behind Moriarty >
platform: laptop, iPhone 3Gs | gaming: x360, PS3, psp, iPhone, wii | blog: a space alien | book: the moral landscape: how science can determine human values by sam harris | games: l.a.noire, portal 2, brink, dragon age 2, heavy rain | sites: NPR, skeptoid, gaygamer | music: ray lamontagne, adele, washed out, james blake | twitter: a_space_alien
Old 06-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #17
Lazy Bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid Homoludens
< scrambles under table and hides behind Moriarty >
*leaves the room unable to bring back Trep's long lost sausage roll, the large one.*
Old 06-10-2006, 11:10 AM   #18
is not wierd

I'm a bashful kisser. Figures.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #19
DAVE

First time I read that, with my bad knowledge of english, I thought it meant I saw kissing as something agressive, maybe vengeful.
Old 06-10-2006, 12:46 PM   #20
merely human

"I'm going to aggressively kiss you to avenge myself! MUUUAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Hmmm...